Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

South African Hip-hop Artist, HHP Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Hip-hop Artist, HHP Is Dead (431 Views)

Mayorkun Parents Celebrate Son For Winning “best Street-hop Artist Award” At The / Jay-Z Is Now Officially The First Hip-hop Artist To Become A Billionare - Forbes / Hip Hop Artist, Kendrick Lamar Pays Homage To Igbo Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Hip-hop Artist, HHP Is Dead by salau01(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Visit https://latestforya..com/ and follow on instagram @salau01

It is a sad day in Mzansi as fans learn that music icon, HHP has passed away at the age of 38. The musician’s wife and publicist, Lerato Sengadi has come forward to confirm the news. Lerato revealed that HHP passed away on Wednesday October 23, however she has not shared any further details regarding the cause of death. Reports hint that it may have been suicide however this is only speculation. Legit.ng learned that the rapper has been battling with depression for a very long time, which he has openly spoken about.

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Accused Of Defrauding A Us-based Woman Of $124,000 (screenshots) / I Asked E-money To Bless Me And He Sent Me N500k –excited Laura Ikeji Reveals / Is It Wise To Buy Instagram Followers, To Become Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.