Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Motivation For Sim Card Registeration:punitive Or Compensatory - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motivation For Sim Card Registeration:punitive Or Compensatory (575 Views)

Do You Think Marilyn Ogar's Proposed Transfer To Borno Was Punitive? / Motivation For May 2015:how To Achieve Your Goals & Dreams / National Identity Card Registeration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivation For Sim Card Registeration:punitive Or Compensatory by trekkie: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2010
guys please give me your opinions cos i want to undertake a purely personal project and i want your opinions on this. the new directive by the fed. govt on sim card registeration just got tougher. now nbc has six months to deliver. but how do we get reluctant nigerians to do this? should the motivation be punitive that is without your registeration you cannot get other things or should it be monetary compensation i.e. if you register, you'll get x amount of naira. which would work sugar or vinegar to get the desired result. and what type of punishment if you are for punitive and what type of compensation if you are for that one. and do you think it can work at all?
Re: Motivation For Sim Card Registeration:punitive Or Compensatory by Woke4all(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2010
If you are using FBT and your sim is registered they will easily get the i.p and block the sheet.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Messages In My Mail Box / If You Want To Play Football, You Must Read This / Starcoms Neo Browser 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.