Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. (2047 Views)

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by bless1015(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
pls my fellow nairalanders can #1.2m take me to US or any European country.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
No it won't. Cost of ticket to America is over 500k, you need to do travel insurance, you need to have money to pay for hotel which is average of 500k for a month. Then feeding, then moving around to seeing tourist attractions, visa fees, shopping money etc.

My advice forget about greener grasses on the other side and water your own grass here because sounds like you are looking to travel and not come back.

3 Likes

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by carter009(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
3 million
bless1015:
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by bless1015(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Superagent:
No it won't. Cost of ticket to America is over 500k, you need to do travel insurance, you need to have money to pay for hotel which is average of 500k for a month. Then feeding, then moving around to seeing tourist attractions, visa fees, shopping money etc.

My advice forget about greener grasses on the other side and water your own grass here because sounds like you are looking to travel and not come back.
thank u my dear.do u knw about any other good country i can travel wt that amount.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by SK3NKI(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
You can travel to CANADA

1 Like

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by frankyfranky(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
The question is, why do u want to travel? Relocating or visiting?
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by bless1015(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
SK3NKI:
You can travel to CANADA

will d #1.2m b enough to travel to Canada legally. remember i will do any menial job to succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
bless1015:
If it's a tourist or leisure travel, then YES, it can take you to European countries.

If you want to relocate, and you haven't gotten a job yet, then 'yes' it can take you there but my brother, may your landing not be in winter....... Winter is coming.

1 Like

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
bless1015:
will d #1.2m b enough to travel to Canada legally. remember i will do any menial job to succeed.
It may be pertinent to ask how you intend going there. If on a visit visa, you need to prove beyond doubt that you would return to naija. Getting a Canadian visa is no longer a walk in the park.

If you wan enter through back door, I wish you the best.
Be wary of Shylock agents, them go chop your money die and you would find yourself on a return flight to naija
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by bless1015(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
chilisauce:

If it's a tourist or leisure travel, then YES, it can take you to European countries.

If you want to relocate, and you haven't gotten a job yet, then 'yes' it can take you there but my brother, may your landing not be in winter....... Winter is coming.
bro I'm going in search of greener pasture oh.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by bless1015(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
chilisauce:

It may be pertinent to ask how you intend going there. If on a visit visa, you need to prove beyond doubt that you would return to naija. Getting a Canadian visa is no longer a walk in the park.

If you wan enter through back door, I wish you the best.
Be wary of Shylock agents, them go chop your money die and you would find yourself on a return flight to naija
the person said his going to do one week conference Visa for me.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
bless1015:
the person said his going to do one week conference Visa for me.
Better run for your life. Scammers everywhere. Why has he not done for himself?

Do it yourself guide to Australia.

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident

3 Likes

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by davodyguy: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
koleefem05:
Better run for your life. Scammers everywhere. Why has he not done for himself?

Do it yourself guide to Australia.

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident
How do you know if he hasn't traveled before?
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by Lucifer66(m): 12:26am On Oct 26, 2018
davodyguy:

How do you know if he hasn't traveled before?
I smell a scanner.

1 Like

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by BedLam: 2:26am On Oct 26, 2018
All these uneducated people wanting to travel abraod. From your write up, I can tell you can easily fall for scam because you have nary an idea where you want to go, why you want to go.
I'm sure you can't locate Canada on a map.
You want to go do menial jobs with 1.2m.
Please stay this country and don't go and add to out already battered image.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by bless1015(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2018
BedLam:
All these uneducated people wanting to travel abraod. From your write up, I can tell you can easily fall for scam because you have nary an idea where you want to go, why you want to go.
I'm sure you can't locate Canada on a map.
You want to go do menial jobs with 1.2m.
Please stay this country and don't go and add to out already battered image.
Aaahh bros nawaoo.i mentioned US.but some one else suggested Canada. the person that wnt to hlp me is a Methodist pastor in of the branch in Worthington dc.but if u hv any Educative information u can share wt me tnx.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2018
bless1015:
Aaahh bros nawaoo.i mentioned US.but some one else suggested Canada. the person that wnt to hlp me is a Methodist pastor in of the branch in Worthington dc.but if u hv any Educative information u can share wt me tnx.

DEM GO SOON SCAM YOU! lipsrsealed Just make sure you remember this thread for feedback.

2 Likes

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by Quorax: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2018
bless1015:
the problem with folks like you is that your have little knowledge of how travel and life works, and end up falling for scam.

Let me tell you: if your money is not enough to take you through genuine route forget about it.

You are still falling for that over hyped title called "pastor"? Like I said, people like you don't know how life in Nigeria work, hence you will always fall prey.

A pastor is currently standing between my friend and a multi-million naira business because he is holding money that could have allowed my friend to start small and grow rapidly.

How grown up people allow another man "think" for them as if say Na juju dem dey use instead of using their brain marvels me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by SYNGY(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2018
bless1015:
good countries 1.2 can take you depending on the route that you take(studies work visit visa)
Turkey(with 90% percent government scholarship exam)
Czech rep
Malta
Taiwan
mexico
Portugal
Estonia
Hungary
Slovenia
Malaysia
Iceland
Bahrain
and the Arab league nations(uae Oman Qatar )but be mindfull of modern day slavery

1 Like

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by dprinz99(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
SYNGY:

good countries 1.2 can take you depending on the route that you take(studies work visit visa)
Turkey(with 90% percent government scholarship exam)
Czech rep
Malta
Taiwan
mexico
Portugal
Estonia
Hungary
Slovenia
Malaysia
Iceland
Bahrain
and the Arab league nations(uae Oman Qatar )but be mindfull of modern day slavery
How do I get to Taiwan?
Through study route
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
chilisauce:

grin
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. by richidinho(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
bless1015:
thank u my dear.do u knw about any other good country i can travel wt that amount.

Thailand

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Today In A Rural Settlement In Ibadan / CFA Is Now Higher Than Naira. / Two Children, Seven Adults Die In Container Accident At Ojuelegba, Lagos (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.