Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (114739 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / See What Beyonce Did To Wizkid That Made Him Cry At Global Citizen Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by damifrost: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Till Right Now To Wiz

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by dhabrite(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tee bilz never die?

Any update on his death yet grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by hacmond(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Best of luck to em and please we want some other news.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by ruggedtimi(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
lol..wizkid trending baba

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by iammo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lesson to all men
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by PBeni(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Lincoln275(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
these guys are just using us to make their bars

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Jenniferblog(f): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
wink

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Omoekun931(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
I can't believe people are falling for this publicity stunt. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by kelexray(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
wizkid is joking with his lever grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Laomee: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
Do u know how much wizkid has made from youtubrle in 24hours alone Showbiz na format.
How much has he made? Do you think YouTube is Santa Claus or something?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Ameekas(f): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Interesting
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by sematec(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oya continue..
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by EdoBozz(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
These people are really professionals in the entertainment field. Used the romance video to cause wide attention so people can talk and rush to watch the video. Now you can imagine the result which is breaking his own old record. And more people will now keep talking and viewing the video after this comment again. Lol more money in the bank noni

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by SignatureNG(f): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
a
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by dhabrite(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Omoekun931:
I can't believe people are falling for this publicity stunt. Smh

Bobo wake up!

Wizkid dey pepper Tiwa stew.

Live!

We wey know, we know!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by AngelicBeing: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
baby124:
These people are just doing business and riding on the anger of the gullible. Wizkid has a girlfriend and I am sure Tiwa is just doing all this to feed Jam Jam. Even if they are in love, Westin concern us. Are they not adults.
Preach it loud grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by SignatureNG(f): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
this stew you are sharing there is god oo

click my signature below and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by eph12(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Abjay97:
I pity her little son Jam Jam..
Thank God for my mum
Why you not thanking God for your dad?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by mudiana(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pls someone should help me with the history and the meaning of the slangs STEW.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Barbieperry(f): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
We all have our lives to liv...why I go tke panadol for anoda person head
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Smile4daddy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Am just too wish to fall a victim to marriage.

Marriage in Imo state (just for proposal alone).
�� And after this protocol she won't know how to cook or manage my home... AMADIOHA are you Busy??

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
I thought Tunji was the lion and wizzy the pussy cat

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
All this celebrities just dey fvck themselves we go just dey here konji kill all of us.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by biggie73(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmmmm. Aunty A. G. B. A. Y. A.....
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by TheTourist: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
IM GETTING TIRED AND BORED OF THIS MEDIA PUBLICITY CONTRAPTION.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by udemzyudex(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
I just dey pity those trolls wey no get life,make wizkid and tiwa continue to use their head

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by claseek(f): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
These two, small small oh
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by movetoca: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
I have never watched the video and I'm not going to do it no matter what . Save it for the millions of jobless and idle youths that gives a rat a$$.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Xfemt(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Watin u want make we do

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by MYHUBBY: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
ugochukwufrenzy:
tiwa is just exhibiting d trace of afonjas..waywardness.a woman who's divorce case is not settled yet ,and a mother frolicking on national TV is not right.at least let her calm down Na..ibos don't do this.dats why we are a thousand times better Dan d ofe mmanu,ewedu gobblers

u can quote me with ur insults....I've said my own!!!

average Igbo are suffering of brain disorder, KANU affirmed that he tagged you people pigs&ediots.

uwazuruike affirmed it below

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Music is a big business...and that's what they are doing....since many Nigerians brains na pap( akamu)...they will be smiling to the bank...

What's the big if they are fucking....all these mofos criticizing as if na them holy pass...brainless people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.