Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (114742 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / See What Beyonce Did To Wizkid That Made Him Cry At Global Citizen Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Biggaboi(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
asuustrike1:

I pity una,those celebrities are making money for this drama. Na dis kind tin una wen be youth dey like
Pity yourself. I'm neither a fan of Wizkid or Tiwa Savage. And i'm also well aware of their penchant for feeding off the curiosity of their nosy fans and bloggers so they try to keep everyone guessing for as long as they like.
But this recent one is no longer for the gram and they know it as we do.
Anyway what's my biz? That's fodder for bloggers and fans. I've got bigger fish to fry
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by drnoel: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biggaboi:
undecided
I'm no longer understanding all these. What's this Tiwa trying to prove with her recent posts? cos the way I'm seeing this it has gone beyond what the eye see. If they are now in a relationship she should come out and say so to end all speculation. Women are emotional beings. All that smooching in the fever video couldn't av been only an act for the camera. All these Stew this Stew na wash!

She is messing with Ur head bro.
Dem Don come nairaland see posts, see say people not buying that shit so they go for the assault
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=Twoclans post=72408158][/quote]
my dear wink wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by fof1: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
nawtyme:
My father my father........ The boo of the booless... The Bae of the baseless...... Please visit me and change my story.

Maybe I should start doing this.

WHO TOLD U IT IS NOT TRUE...GID WILL EXPOSE ALL LIES AND LIARS...
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Twoclans(f): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
lefulefu:

my dear wink wink

kiss kiss kiss love you my king.

Gus's what? I.amplato is exposing my wayward ways on one thread. He has called ur attention lipsrsealed

Let me report myself lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by AdorableJosh(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Praktikals:
And aunty Tiwa is supposed to be a role model. Some people get indomie for brain walahi

She didn't ask to be anybody's role model, as long as she's not hurting anyone she's free to do whatever. Plus all this is just a marketing strategy and damn if it's not working.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Biggaboi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
drnoel:

She is messing with Ur head bro.
Dem Don come nairaland see posts, see say people not buying that shit so they go for the assault
Not my head, trust me!
I'm immune to the antics of these so-called celebs. 98% of what they do is just for appearance sake cos image is what they sell. Once you realise this you'll stop idolizing them.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nobody has even explained the Igbo part of dt song. The chorus is in Igbo.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by lucind(f): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Everyone wants to play love like Davido and Chioma, this one looks fake to me, they are doing it for their money.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by CapussoSeba: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Twoclans:

kiss kiss kiss love you my king.

Gus's what? I.amplato is exposing my wayward ways on one thread. He has called ur attention lipsrsealed

Let me report myself lipsrsealed
so u really like dat cunninlingnus cheesy
dats good wink
a number babes be screwing up their face in disgust when they hear about eating a lady"s snail cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Twoclans(f): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
lefulefu:

so u really like dat cunninlingnus cheesy
dats good wink
a number babes be screwing up their face in disgust when they hear about eating a lady"s snail cheesy

They are missing on the real deal wink

If only they understand the things you do to me wink

Don't talk lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Kristokx(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

In a new post by Tiwa Savage she wrote:

"You beat your own record, that’s why I f@ck with you Lion �

#fever video link in @wizkidayo bio ���"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpXBolChLDO/?hl=en
When someone says I bleeps with you it doesn’t mean they literally get intimate, it’s just a way of say I like your style.. or say the person they make sense and u like what they do. You guys need to get more exposure

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Kristokx(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kristokx:

When someone says I bleeps with you it doesn’t mean they literally get intimate, it’s just a way of saying I like your style.. or say the person they make sense and u like what they do. You guys need to get more exposure
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Twoclans:

They are missing on the real deal wink

If only they understand the things you do to me wink

Don't talk lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by femo86(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
This week nah

WIZKID AND TIWA cool cool cool cool

cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by itsmeurLady(f): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
I don't know what people are raving about ooo. I won't even play this song twice, as long as they didn't kiss, they are not dating, they are just playing on people's intelligence. BTW, what do girls see in wiz kid sef? Moving on !!! See Tiwa eating Wizkid, really So that's what STEW is all about? Nigerians kuku know how to celebrate rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by WetinConsignMe: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
obayendo1010:
nothing more wizkid just learn publicity stunts from davido
so long you guys keep reacting to this
there will always add more fuel to keep the vibe rolling as it stand nobody
whats to talk about davido because we already have alots to pay attention to
just like davido bought 60million car before the video shot of assurance
just to promote assurance trust me same stunt wizkid is pulling now......

And it's working and will always work because people need something to talk about.
Noffing u can do about it

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by emperorblog(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
:
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Bellgal: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
ElChidi:
Just imagine what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. Buhari has borrowed N21 trillion in under 4yrs, much more than what PDP borrowed in 16yrs and yet absolutely nothing to show for it. What did they use all that money for? In case you all don't know, you all will have to pay back those debts
Honestly u just made me laugh like crazy. Seriously we r in trouble if this is actually wat the president did o... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by babatee1985(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Meanwhile.....

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Diso60090(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
nawtyme:
My father my father........ The boo of the booless... The Bae of the baseless...... Please visit me and change my story.

Maybe I should start doing this.

Bobo his free
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Diso60090(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bellgal:

Honestly u just made me laugh like crazy. Seriously we r in trouble if this is actually wat the president did o... grin

Two of you should enter house �

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Endtimesmith(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
ElChidi:
Just imagine what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. Buhari has borrowed N21 trillion in under 4yrs, much more than what PDP borrowed in 16yrs and yet absolutely nothing to show for it. What did they use all that money for? In case you all don't know, you all will have to pay back those debts
Your brain small like alligator pepper seed,see am for my hand!

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Melison(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
Do u know how much wizkid has made from youtubrle in 24hours alone Showbiz na format.
How much has he made??
How many million views does he have on d video??
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by greenthangz: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
wack song
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
The single is out so enough of this nonsense o jare
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
Do u know how much wizkid has made from youtubrle in 24hours alone Showbiz na format.

How much did he make with a million views? Abeg.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Duah40(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
New story season 2[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by PierreAbutu(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
ugochukwufrenzy:
tiwa is just exhibiting d trace of afonjas..waywardness.a woman who's divorce case is not settled yet ,and a mother frolicking on national TV is not right.at least let her calm down Na..ibos don't do this.dats why we are a thousand times better Dan d ofe mmanu,ewedu gobblers

u can quote me with ur insults....I've said my own!!!

You just spoke my mind my broda
This fool in d picture is a perfect example

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Chinny024(f): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Shuga mummy.. grin grin wink
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by hope4nigeria(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Abjay97:
I pity her little son Jam Jam..
Thank God for my mum
this iya agbaaya yii no get shame ooooh, and WizKids parent are waiting for him to hit thunderbolt (magun) before they act abi, no wahala, RIP crew are always available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.