Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes (49213 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by ZAYD(m): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
Try and see your doctor as soon as possible
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by chukelz: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
have you had a chance to have sex,which you looked forward to and did everything to make the environment romantic,changed your electric bulbs to coloured bulbs,bought aphrodisiac perfumes to stimulate her and finally when you settled down for the act you vomited all you had before barely 2minutes passed.....you are having premature ejaculation problem and to solve that visit www.yoursexandyou. or send a mail to the admin nwadialopaul@yahoo.co.uk to order for a complete guide to solve your ejaculation problem(ebook in pdf format).all methods are natural method so don't demand intake of drugs and therefore no side effect.for more enquiries call 07062500192
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by chukelz: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2013
ejaculative orgasm and non ejaculative orgasm are not the same,ejaculative orgasm comes with ecststic feeling,expulsion of sperm,disapperance of the erection therefore putting an end to the intercourse but in non ejaculative orgasm you just have this ecstatic feeling after which you can go on with your sexual grinding.....so in effect,yes you can have as many orgasms as you want and yet not ejaculate and yes you can last more than you are already lasting with more practice you can time your ejaculation and orgasm to happen same time with your partner's,I love to call it the head-on collision and I don't have to tell you how wonderful it feels.Premature ejaculation is a major problem that is affecting more than 80% of nigerian men( though some won't admit to this out of pride) recording the leadong reason for break ups and divorces and it has made life very miserable to many as few people will give you solutions that are side-effect free out there.
I have done a 10 years research about men sexuality and I have come up with confirmed natural procedures to solve men's ejaculation problem and I assure you that this is going to save your relationship or marriage...visit www.yoursexandyou. for a complete guide on how to naturally solve your ejaculation problem
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by druff: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls doc, i really need ur advice. My lung Is always block making it hard for me to breath. One of my nose is always block. I feel like there is something in left side of my throat. When I try to force it out nothing or occasionally small very thick water color muccor will come out. This always course me head ache and high body temperature. And most at times make my eyes to be turning. Although I've gone for tests. first place I went to they told me dat is becux I was ridings okada dat I inhaled much dust. He prescribed some drugs which I took and I have stopped riding okada but to no avail. The second place I went to said its cold, and dey prescribed drugs which I bought but TO NO AVAIL also. Pls DOC I really need ur HELP on dis matter. Advice me on what to do... druff
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by angela992: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2014
The protuberant milk producing glandular organs situated on the front of the chest or orthodox in the human female is the breast.1 At rest normal breast consist of six to ten prominent duct systems which descend into functional units of native parenchyma called lobules. The functional units are blindly

http://www.scharticles.com/patterns-disease-female-breast-order-cancer/
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by ukgirl: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello doctors in the house. please i went for a pelvic scan because i have not seen my period in three months and am 30 years old and below was what the scan revealed though i also did a hormonal test but that result is not yet out.
Can this be explained to me in details and if possible what questions should i ask the doctor when i go to see him with the result.
Uterus is normal in size, non-gravid and anteverted in position.
Uterine cavity is empty, no gestational sac noted.
Myometrium is smooth and homogenous in outline
No ovarian mass seen.
Adnexa are free bilaterally.
Mild fluid collection is noted in the pouch of Douglas.
Urinary bladder is regular in outline with echo free urine.
IMPRESSION: ? PID otherwise normal pelvic findings.
HVS is advised
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / Doctors Successfully Remove Arrow Shot Into A Girl's Heart In Borno (Pix) / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.