Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod (6503 Views)

[hot Mixtape] Dj Spirit - The King Of The Streets Mix. (imole Mushin) / Download Instrumental: Mr Real - Legbegbe (produced By D Metrowski) / Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by crazygod(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
New Still picture video
Cry from the streets by Raf-el feat Slimee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-KhDJI0KS8
wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by bibijay123(f): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
I love this song kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by zaynie(f): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
bibijay123:

It's been a long long time.
How have you been?

2 Likes

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by bibijay123(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
zaynie:

It's been a long long time.
How have you been?

Hello Mama Akorede. I am still here, just don't like commenting anymore. I am doing fine, thanks. grin

How is our baby doing and how are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by zaynie(f): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
bibijay123:

Hello Mama Akorede. I am still here, just don't like commenting anymore. I am doing fine, thanks. grin

We are all doing great.
Keep in touch kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by bibijay123(f): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
zaynie:

We are all doing great.
Keep in touch kiss

I will. Thanks kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by demsid(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Na song, movie or skit.
Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by Biguyman: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
bibijay123:

Who asked you if you like commenting or not see this one angry

Take a seat please embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by chinavs9ja(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Na him know oo

I will design your blog and Boost your SEO at give away price kindly check my signature
Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lord see as this one just spoil producer joint...

Dope instrumental dope hook average rapper
Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by ziombli: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
bibijay123:

Me too ! grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by crazygod(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
demsid:
Na song, movie or skit.
Dude its a song. Just depicting wetin dey happen for this country. Everybody don tire.
Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by hotboz: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Raf-El, my music director in KOK in those years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by easynetsms(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
I can't hear what they saying. Instrumental too loud or voice too low

2 Likes

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by crazygod(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
This song's about Nigeria in general. This quagmire we've found ourselves.
Below are the lyrics wink
Cry from the streets
Verse 1. At fifty seven she's stuck in a place of pain
She was in denial never she was a modern slave
And she needs revival children locked in a mental cave
She cried to the heavens praying for the day she would be saved

Just like nine eleven, herdsmen took her plains
Ruthless domineering, leaders kept her in a virtual cage
See dem people screaming, everybody filled with rage
Social rebel, and that's what she needs at this stage

I can hear a cry, I can feel her pain I can hear her screams I can hear her shout like she has been plagued
I can see her tears, I can feel her rage, I can see her sad and she looks way old above her years
I can see young men and women contemplate suicide ideas its a trend of the day
I see leaders in the hills popping champagne, youths in the streets throwing Molotov cocktail
Chorus
Can u hear the sound of the cry from the streets
Sounds like a shout from the belly of the beast
Sounding like save me, save me
Men praying with a kettle in a grotto while blood spilling and flowing in the ghetto
Sounds like save me, save me

Verse 2
Its about time to rededicate my life, so u gone see me coming thru shining bright in the light. Its time to be grown ain't no time to play around lil kids acting tough they acting wild, this is street life this is street life yo, everybody desperate like police taking bribe yo, daily bread gatto come by any means I gatto run, see the fire gatto burn light it up let it burn...... Asalamaleku I don't pray with a grotto no smiley face when I pose in a foto, I double my hustle make u put am in a choke hold, last of my dying breed u better take a foto.... Save for the rainy day its about to be freezing, I pray to God looking thru the ceiling, I know I ain't perfect I can't stop sinning, but make u bless my hustle make I no stop chilling.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by flexyrule(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nice one.
Far better than all the pon-pon music the so-called A-list artistes have been churning out year in, year out.

The instrument seems a little too loud, the voice needs to be a little more original (voices were over tuned) and improve on the speed and vocality of the RAP.
Keep it up!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by alien1: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
crazygod:
New Still picture video
Cry from the streets by Raf-el feat Slimee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-KhDJI0KS8
wink
Exclusive!l
Provide link to download please?

1 Like

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by crazygod(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
alien1:

Exclusive!l
Provide link to download please?
I'll send it to u bro
Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by crazygod(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by laurent41: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2019
crazygod:

https://my.notjustok.com/track/366304/raf-el-cry-from-the-streets

This link does not work, do you have an other please? Thanks
Re: Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod by crazygod(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2019
laurent41:

This link does not work, do you have an other please? Thanks
I just checked it again. Its working. Just click on it. wink

(1) (Reply)

Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy / Lalaboiy Replies Diss. . . Who Is Benjamz? / Download [video] Chris Brown Performs With Wizkid At Carpediem Concert In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.