Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage (81428 Views)

'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram / Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s Romance In “fever” Video / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by bowale19(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
I follow people argue say dus kind tin no fit happen not until this malaria tin came out......shameful tin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by arrestdarrester: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Freeze! Freeze!! Freeze!!! I thought you're a pastor? Or may be you thought Wizkid and Tiwa are married? You're promoting immorality with one hand and attacking men of God with the other abi? Hian...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by KANUISALIVE: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dansnow:

Junk food

Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Emmybest77(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
E concern me...... If deh like make them have sex in their video no be wetin I won kno
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by ABSTRUSE: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Well, you are a jobless man with no brains, am not suprised, keep spreading immorality and adultery.....ANTI-CHRIST

My sister go and pay your tithe
But this body of yours is dope o.
I'd like to make you my baby mama
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by IamGoke(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Krafty006:
freeze freezer freziest... +2348181663616
Interested!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by legibow: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=CuTTiieAngeL post=72411737]Well, you are a jobless man with no brains, am not suprised, keep spreading immorality and adultery.....ANTI-CHRIST[/quote) what exactly is the man jobbcos I just imagine how he tells his wife and children am going to work, and the work he is going is to talk nonsense, rubbish to other people ehn... Just imagine what he is is say is good job.... Oti ya wayray

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by legibow: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=CuTTiieAngeL post=72411737]Well, you are a jobless man with no brains, am not suprised, keep spreading immorality and adultery.....ANTI-CHRIST[/quote) what exactly is the man job because I just imagine how he tells his wife and children am going to work, and the work he is going is to talk nonsense, rubbish to other people ehn... Just imagine what he is is say is good job.... Oti ya wayray

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by EMMYMOG: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hw will u c something,chemistry/biology.birds of a feather u had beta find something doing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by weezweezweez(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Vicdayz:
Daddy Freeze as finally come out to reacts to "Fever" video that is stewing everywhere.

He wrote:
"I think the video for #Fever is great, the chemistry is amazing, Wiz did a good job and so did Tiwa.
-
The video only served to give life to an already soulful masterpiece.
-
My score: 9.5 out of 10... ~FRZ"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/the-chemistry-is-amazing-daddy-freeze.html

na their problem be that but na joblessness and gullibility go kill most Nigerian youths last last... everybody just dey shout STEW all abt yesterday.... everyone wan show say e current.... as for tiwa savage, make I no talk...

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by koolaid87: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Well, you are a jobless man with no brains, am not suprised, keep spreading immorality and adultery.....ANTI-CHRIST

Madam GO, take am easy ooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by EMMYMOG: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
TheMainMan:
watch this video with a clean mind and you will see there is nothing special about... I don't understand the chemistry people are talking about... I just saw a normal video
Hw will understand d chemistry/biology while u are dsame
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by weezweezweez(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
AK481:

Name one American top musician trending for quality music I will name 5 Nigerian doing same
bros, never compare them... right from the outset, naso Americans be, I fit say dem no get culture....... u be wizkid fan no mean say dem no fit criticise am..... critics go Everly dey..... na copy copy we Nigerians dey do.... so no dey compare Americans and Nigerians... their ways of thinking are totally different

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by weezweezweez(m): 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Vicdayz:
Daddy Freeze as finally come out to reacts to "Fever" video that is stewing everywhere.

He wrote:
"I think the video for #Fever is great, the chemistry is amazing, Wiz did a good job and so did Tiwa.
-
The video only served to give life to an already soulful masterpiece.
-
My score: 9.5 out of 10... ~FRZ"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/the-chemistry-is-amazing-daddy-freeze.html

publicity stunt ....... they know most Nigerian youths are very gullible
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Akpacha:
And I went to viewing ur pix, gave me supper imaginations, u seems the real antichrist here.
I'm not
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
ABSTRUSE:

My sister go and pay your tithe But this body of yours is dope o. I'd like to make you my baby mama
Am not intrested
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by wristbangle: 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
delugajackson:
Am I the only one that hasn't watched this malaria video?

Welcome to the team cool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by gadada97: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by D1official: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2018
And here is the holy man, God is using to rebuke his prophet openly supporting immorality.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Next2Bezee(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:

Taking panadol for another person's relationship. Whose jobless? Go and get something to do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by D1official: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2018
ollah2:

You guys are deadbrain fellows,you love hypocrisy and thats why your pastors keep stealing from you. If you are an entertainer; married, single, in a relationship, complicated, divorced etc be ready for whatever. You are the same set of foools that will watch foreign videos and hail them but it's a problem if it happens in Nigeria.
In a nutshell, give me one positive advantage of that song to Nigeria and Nigerians?.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Chineke1stSon: 12:22am On Oct 26, 2018
cuteralph101:
lolz. U have sex in a closet doesn't mean u can hide from that shame. Now who's filthy. She got her life you got yrs. Y not channel this bad energy to ur career maybe that way you will be very useful to yr generation grin
You're so sure he has sex in the closet?? Why CAN'T you guys ever stand for what is right? Even if it's for once in your life?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Chineke1stSon: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2018
D1official:
And here is the holy man, God is using to rebuke his prophet openly supporting immorality.
Tomorrow He becomes an authority on Christianity and the Bible whenever it concerns pastor's and these same gullible 'Christian' lots will hail him..nigerians na Christians for mouth..but hypocrites for thought and action..ever wondered why the country is highly religious but morally bankrupt?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Chineke1stSon: 12:28am On Oct 26, 2018
arrestdarrester:
Freeze! Freeze!! Freeze!!! I thought you're a pastor? Or may be you thought Wizkid and Tiwa are married? You're promoting immorality with one hand and attacking men of God with the other abi? Hian...
Lol a very adept conman...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Taking panadol for another person's relationship. Whose jobless? Go and get something to do.
How does it concern you dear
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by biggie73(m): 12:47am On Oct 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
my question is when is wizkid adding tiwa to his line of baby mamas
....as soon as possible....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Ifyprec: 12:48am On Oct 26, 2018
Wizzy and tiwa are just dope like dat... Issa free world
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Hossyq(m): 1:16am On Oct 26, 2018
anybody talk; isn't new under the sun! we've been seen such! and let's ppl stop mentioning the estranged hubbys' name again! The lad has gotten a nu life...thought this have become past in his life!To the developing couple; Happy Flexing
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by ippis: 1:19am On Oct 26, 2018
Chizuru01:
I haven't watched the video neither do I have interest to do so.

lalasticlala donald95 Our marriage prayer should always include. God protect us from Bad wife. Sometimes I wonder how Tee bilz felt while he was still in love with this Hoelosho

I rather marry a Village well trained unexposed homemade girl than marry an exposed Educated Hoelosho that values fame, Instagram updates than Family

Chineke ekwekwala nwunye ọjọ dakwasi mụ

I know your type. Marry village girl and keep at home, then keep a hoe as girlfriend that will keep you away from the good wife at home.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by ippis: 1:24am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=emeijeh post=72412134]Freeze shut up.

Both the Freeze o, the Tiwa and the wizzy should shut up, and stop encouraging immorality.

Tiwa is so shameless. [/quote

And wizzy is what?
Is it your shame?
If Tiwa is within your reach won't you toast her?
Remove the blank from your eye and let God do his saving work.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by ippis: 1:26am On Oct 26, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:
Tiwa is a slut married to a fool Tunji
I put it to you that you slut pass Tiwa. Stop pretending and allow God do his saving work.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by baby124: 1:45am On Oct 26, 2018
The whole video is dry to be honest. Very senseless. Devoid of meaningful lyrics. They just wanted to make quick money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend - Datswasupblog / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / 'I’m Proudly Gay’ – Uche Maduagwu Declares (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.