Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,819 members, 7,851,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage (81430 Views)

'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram / Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s Romance In “fever” Video / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by JayCynic(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Admin401:

Booring over used statement. Nigerians sexualize music pass Americans?

Average intellect is your problem
The point is not that the music video is sexualized, the point is that the music itself is terrible, totally lyricless, no creativity, no inspiration, nothing. Just a string of senseless words and a highly publicised video. That's not good music. Anybody with a sense of reasoning would never go after a blank song because it has an appealing video. The lyrics of music is what makes it immortal and fresh in your mind not the video. Wizkid will never get to Banky's level of ingenuity and maturity no matter how much camera sex he has with Tiwa
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
JayCynic:

He said "Nigerian artists trend because of the quality of sexuality in the music videos."
If you dont have enough brain cell to read that short post, then what's the point or engaging you? I only replied to that specific balant sentence.

Go fvck urself, brainlet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by JayCynic(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
Admin401:

He said "Nigerian artists trend because of the quality of sexuality in the music videos."
If you dont have enough brain cell to read that short post, then what's the point or engaging you? I only replied to that specific balant sentence.

Go fvck urself, brainlet.

Exactly what I said, you are such a slowpoke.
You didn't notice the word "trend". He said they trend because of sexualized videos, not that they do more sexualized videos than America.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
JayCynic:

Exactly what I said, you are such a slowpoke.
You didn't notice the word "trend". He said they trend because of sexualized videos, not that they do more sexualized videos than America.

He thinks I read his last post. Lol, looks like we have a comedian in here. Good one buddy.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by jclassiq(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
ElChidi:
Buhari will not react because he never reacts to anything (lifeless). An efficient president would help promote local acts but not Buhari. Can't wait for 2019.

you are funny bro.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by JayCynic(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Admin401:

He thinks I read his last post. Lol, looks like we have a comedian in here. Good one buddy.

What a slowpoke

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
JayCynic:

What a slowpoke

Tink* tink* tink* tink*

Ahem!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by IntellectOzone(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Imagine a man of God watching that sort of video

I pity he's follower's aswear

The man is not laying good example at all

I'm kinda confused sef, all this so called man of God intreferring in Politics and Celebrity are a shame to Christianity

My ½ cent to this thou...... SMH

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend - Datswasupblog / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / 'I’m Proudly Gay’ – Uche Maduagwu Declares (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.