Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do (14589 Views)

Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? / Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are / I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do by eberejonah(f): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
yea u guys replies are helpful i agree with the person eho said u should take lots of vitamin A C and E coz they dont only contain antioxidants which fights against free radicals in the body which causes lots of damage like early aging,destroys the DNA and causes wrinkles.there are many more damages free radicals cause but eating fruits and vegetables high in vitamin A,C and most especially vitamin E all these aging processes will be reversed no matter how bad it has gone.eat foods like apple,oranges,advocados,soybeans,cook with extra virgin olive oil,and many more.that is for the inside.now for the outside you have dry skin datz why ur skin is prone to quick ageing you out to take care of ur skin externally too by using homemade cleanser,moisturizer,toner,exfiolator, all these are with natural fins you can make yourself @ home and it works buh mind you there are precautions to take as well to know more on these go to www.foodcuretips..com if you are really determined to get younger aldo some homemade tips may look rediculous to do since ur a man buh it worths the stress and tym
Re: I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2014
kencivic: am male 34.I look 50.have wrinkles on the face.what do i do
When u get angry so much u end up having such wrinkles on ur face and as well looking older than ur age.So stop getting angry cos wen u do the bile in ur system will rush up to ur brain and cos those wrinkles so my bro stop it 2day b4 it get too much
Re: I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do by Doubleoo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
If what you could do is the solution then it will be proper to know few things about you before i can profer any helpful tips
Are you a lean or fat person?
Do you consume alcohol? If yes, are you moderate or chronic consumer?
Are you engaging in strong mechanical work like construction?
There are many factors that can age humans as fast as unexpected. Despite the possibility of lifestyle and mechanical exhaustion that worn out the body quickly, genetic factors can't be abandoned. You need to do self examination and look back to yourself few years back probably in pictures and figure something out.
To help you the best i will advice you to read this http://www.bodychemist..com/2014/04/this-anti-aging-methods-can-still-make.html?m=1
And look round the site and check other biochemical parameters that can contribute to ageing and how to manage it.
Re: I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do by daliki: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Healthg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF / Nigeria Among The Top 10 Countries With The Highest Fertility Rates In 2018 / 10 Health Tips To Healthy Living In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.