Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. (2990 Views)

Watch How These Kids Danced At A Birthday Party (video) / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. / Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. by zizzlebabe(f): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2010
IMAGINE THIS:

A surprise birthday party is organized for a [b]NOTORIOUSLY randy [/b]man by his wife and children,he dint have a clue because he was invited for a party by his friend,

The man did not tell any member of his family and decided to go with his very beautiful girl friend.

On getting to the venue with the girlfriend his wife could not help herself, she just fainted and was rushed to a nearby clinic, the party ended up been a FLOP. what a day you would say.

What would you do when you get out of the clinic  if you were his wife?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. by jot01(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2010
zizzlebabe:

IMAGINE THIS:

A surprise birthday party is organized for a [b]NOTORIOUSLY randy [/b]man by his wife and children,he dint have a clue because he was invited for a party by his friend,

The man did not tell any member of his family and decided to go with his very beautiful girl friend.

On getting to the venue with the girlfriend his wife could not help herself, she just fainted and was rushed to a nearby clinic, the party ended up been a FLOP. what a day you would say.

What would you do when you get out of the clinic  if you were his wife?

Did she faint only seeing the husband with other GF or she saw and found out something is between thm,

Anyway, as you said, Girl friend is different from wife.

I will settle with my wife and never do that again,

Shalom
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. by zizzlebabe(f): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2010
yes she fainted when the man came in and was holding the girl protectively and provocatively if i may put it that way. when he got there he started greeting familiar people from the entrance and constantly introduced the girl friend as the person making him feel young and nobody could hint him because all eyes were on him and the wife was there hiding to surprise him
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. by jot01(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2010
Hahahaahaaha, This is VVery funny Broh,

Please talk true, na your experience. smilesssssss

Cos i can understand how this happened.

Thought it was friends, friends ,friends,

Chaiiiiii, The woman don do mistake be that ooooo, lol

She no go do ham again,

But they should settle it and keep life goin,
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. by chisomquee: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2010
Wonders will never end.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. by anitabest(f): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2010
o pity.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. by Omolola1(f): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2010
eya!
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. by papa190(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2010
chisomquee:

Wonders will never end.

and it hasn't started either

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Manipulated & Used By Some People Back Home In Nigeria / How Do I Get My Son Back ? / SHOCKING: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl In Paraguay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.