Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Western Union Transaction Keeps Saying Invalid Request. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Western Union Transaction Keeps Saying Invalid Request. (529 Views)

Western Union Flagged Me For Suspicious Transactions / Diamond Bank Cheques Will Become Invalid From March 1st 2020 / How Does Western Union Money Transfer Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Western Union Transaction Keeps Saying Invalid Request. by Awesomeking: 5:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone,I need guidance on this issue,some money was sent to me,I don't have a valid I'd card that's why I requested the money to be sent to my friend who banks with guarantee trust bank (GT Bank) because I know GT bank does not request for identification and western union transactions can be received via ATM as long as its a GT Bank account,I have done this before and everything went smoothly the first time,but now it kept showing transaction failed at the ATM and when I tried doing It online using quickteller,it displayed "INVALID REQUEST PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR DETAILS"...i have tracked the MTCN Numerous times,it clearly shows that its ready for pick up at any western union agent,please the reason I haven't tried doing it inside the bank Is because even in the bank they will only proceed to use Quickteller which I can already do on my computer,anyone who has an idea on what the issue is should please enlighten me because its an emergency,I have checked and all the details on the receipt are intact,yet I am unable to receive it,its just standing there

To the moderators,I am very sorry ifi posted in the wrong section,please proceed to move it to the right one If I did

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Opinions On This / 2018 Total Startup Of The Year Challenge / Keke (maruwa) On High Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.