Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Shout Out From The Uk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shout Out From The Uk (2171 Views)

Temidayo Joseph, Nigerian Schoolboy Hangs Himself In The UK (pic) / Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2007
cheesy
Just came across this forum, love it!!

Me?  Urhobo girl iving in London.  Quite happy to make new friends and catch up with old ones.

PS - email is naija_inlondon@yahoo.co.uk.  NO SPAMMERS PELASE

Passing on the love from the UK

grin grin grin
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by Cyclone5(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2007
Welcome and do your thang!
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by cuteass1(f): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2007
lots of love to you too dear

welcome to nairaland cheesy

have fun and eeeeee[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]nnnnnnnnnjjjjjjoooooyyyyy
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2007
cute-ass:

lots of love to you too dear

welcome to nairaland cheesy

Thanks a mill.

By the Way, love the pic, and yes, he is very cute and adorable.

How are things in Norway
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by cuteass1(f): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2007
tega78:

Thanks a mill.

By the Way, love the pic, and yes, he is very cute and adorable.

How are things in Norway

*blushing on his behalf* lol
thanks hun

well Norway is just fine, but i can't wait for summer sha, i'm freezing my butt off lol. grin grin

Hw about you, what's happening in your area??
Where in the UK do you reside at?? London?
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2007
cute-ass:

Hw about you, what's happening in your area??
Where in the UK do you reside at?? London?

Usual Easter stuff, catching up with family and friends, watching re-runs of Sound of Music (again!!! angry), getting sick on the excess chocolate.

The weather however was glorious cool (are you green with envy yet) for the past 2 days.

Weathermen however predict rain, rain and more rain (lone tear running down my cheek) cry

Do you have a lot of Naijas in Norway
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by cuteass1(f): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2007
tega78:

Do you have a lot of Naijas in Norway

well dear, it depends on where in Norway you're located at. If you go to the capital which is Oslo, then there are thousands of them but here in Hammerfest, we're very few.

i almost got envious of your weather but when you mentioned rain, rain, rain lol dearie i decided to pass ooh grin grin

so what are you up to?

school? work? if its ok for me to ask ooh wink
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by busygirl(f): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2007
Hi tega78, WELCOME TO NAIRALAND
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2007
hey there, busygirl, thanks, how's things down in kent, , not too far from me

grin grin grin

@cute-ass: working in london grin
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by BalogunM1(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2007
Hi,

Sure you are proud of this from your home town Naija, Hope you are proclaiming the good image of our nation, sure you should do. Have fun and let your foreign friends know about this. Check out my website below for more about me

Balogun mandhuur
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2007
@ Balogun:  Trying my very best to uphold naija's good name down here in the UK
grin

@cute-ass, sorry about yesterday, i had work, work, and mroe work.  Hope you are having a good day today
wink
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by cuteass1(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2007
tega78:

@ Balogun: Trying my very best to uphold naija's good name down here in the UK
grin

@cute-ass, sorry about yesterday, i had work, work, and mroe work. Hope you are having a good day today
wink

well dear, its ok. i thought so too wink

and yes my day is good, i'm less busy today so its a good one cheesy

How about you dearie, are you at work right now??
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2007
cute-ass:

well dear, its ok. i thought so too wink

and yes my day is good, i'm less busy today so its a good one cheesy

How about you dearie, are you at work right now??

yeah just got in.

You might as well do your victory dance now - - - - - - - british weather has been dull and grey all day. Even the forum itself seems quieter than usual.

Someone please say something nice to cheer me up sad
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by cuteass1(f): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2007
*doing a victory dance on my desk shaking my booty like a three(3) year old lol*

cry cry cry sorry for the bad weather not lol grin. don't worry dear tomorrow might be a better weather day grin

and yes this place is dry, not only today ooh. It has been dry and boring for some time now if you ask me. But i've come to realise that like evreything in life it can't be all good. So sweetie just hang on in there, the next minute might be better wink

something nice to cheer you up?? darling you look absouletly gorgeous tonight, and you know what? i think i like you i'm no lesbo ooh before mouths will start wagging lol grin
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2007
cute-ass:

*doing a victory dance on my desk shaking my booty like a three(3) year old lol*

something nice to cheer you up?? darling you look absouletly gorgeous tonight, and you know what? i think i like you i'm no lesbo ooh before mouths will start wagging lol grin

I like you too, you rock!
grin grin grin
I think you wuill find it's only men that would tend to think that way.  What is it with guys sometimes, they cannot understand female friendships, some of them starting getting pervy thought.

Abeg!!

Actually the mental thought of you shaking your thang on the desk has cheered me up, shake on, sis

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by cuteass1(f): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2007
tega78:

I like you too, you rock!
grin grin grin
I think you wuill find it's only men that would tend to think that way.  What is it with guys sometimes, they cannot understand female friendships, some of them starting getting pervy thought.

Abeg!!

Actually the mental thought of you shaking your thang on the desk has cheered me up, shake on, sis

grin grin grin grin grin

i'm happy i could cheer you up, think its sad when someone i like is in a bad mood. So now i'm happy too grin grin grin
i think i'll sit now, my booty is huting from the dance lol grin

and i know what you mean, i've always been lovey lovey with girls, but some people tend to misundrerstand, so i like excusing myself before hand wink
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by bol(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2007
You are welcome to Nigeria's no. 1 chatting site where you connect with loved ones and meet Nigerians first hand. With this site you have a feeling that you are at home while in U.K.
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2007
cute-ass:

i'm happy i could cheer you up, think its sad when someone i like is in a bad mood. So now i'm happy too grin grin grin
i think i'll sit now, my ooty is huting from the dance lol grin

and i know what you mean, i've always been lovey lovey with girls, but some people tend to misundrerstand, soi like excusing mysel before hand wink

For all the dem misunderstanding peoples, make dem do siddown ojare e.

I don get nickname for you-----------------cutie-tushie grin grin
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2007
bol:

You are welcome to Nigeria's no. 1 chatting site where you connect with loved ones and meet Nigerians first hand. With this site you have a feeling that you are at home while in U.K.

Thank you--------bol--------can't believ you are in Essex cheesy cheesy

I also live in essex (near chogwell)-------never thought thre woudl be an essex nairalander here!
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by Creamish(f): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2007
Babe--i see uve joined d 2 top sites, NC and NL---ur welcome---have fun! cheesy
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2007
Creamish:

Babe--i see uve joined d 2 top sites, NC and Nairaland---your welcome---have fun! cheesy

Thanks Creamish--------I joined Nairaland last week and NC 2 days ago----------------dammn, these things addictive oooo shocked shocked shocked

PS - what is your 'name' on NC
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by Creamish(f): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2007
naijazangel grin
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by Seun(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2007
kiss kiss welcome, darlings!
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2007
okay ooo

I go look out for you on NC cheesy
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by adef1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2007
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by adef1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hi everyone in this threading. I'm only a few days old in this forum but having a marvellous time. I couldn't help but notice this thread is mostly female based (save for a few lads). This does'nt pose a problem does it ( i.e. new guys won't be tied to a spit and roasted over a slow fire?) Oh, by the way Tega, both male and female insinuate about male and female friendships, however the poll does seem to slightly swing towards men wanting more than women.

Hi to the Dover connection, youre in the garden county of England. you dont work at Pfizer in sandwich do you?

I live between the QE2 bridge and Dover!
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2007
ade.f:
Oh, by the way Tega, both male and female insinuate about male and female friendships, however the poll does seem to slightly swing towards men wanting more than women.

And which way do you swing----wanting friendships or more
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by adef1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2007
Depends on who's asking ---- don't you agree ----
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2007
Truuuuueeeeee

Where in UK you at?
I know you said opposite Heathrow---but somehow i don't think you open your bedroom windowns to the lovvely views of-------the airport runway!
grin
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by adef1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2007
You wouldn't be too far away actually! I work opposite heathrow and have large windows and can see the planes coming in for landing(one can see the undercarriage opening about 500 feet!). However, I live in Kent and might I say, not far from the QE2--- into good 'ol Essex--   grin
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by cuteass1(f): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2007
tega78:

For all the them misunderstanding peoples, make them do siddown ojare e.

I don get nickname for you-----------------cutie-tushie grin grin

lol, thats the best name ever. cutie tushie, i love that lol

well watch out, i'll be getting you one very soon wink

@ ade.f
i salute ooh. Welcome to the forum of fun-lovers (nairaland). enjoy cheesy
Re: Shout Out From The Uk by tega78(f): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2007
cute-ass:

lol, thats the best name ever. cutie tushie, i love that lol

well watch out, i'll be getting you one very soon wink

Wel-------i'll be waiting grin----plssss be nice kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non Of Buhari’s Daughter Is Married To Anambra Man – Family / The Gymnast Or The Ballerina / Meet Dr. Nkoli Imoh, A Woman Who Empowered 5000 Widows In Anambra(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.