Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,127 members, 7,856,502 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit (20307 Views)

My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / Should I Tell My Boss I Got A Second Job? / How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Kingozymandias(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
In English language angry
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by otunbateejay(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bro good afternoon pls why can't u give another person here the link then sign out from the work instead of leaving like that we need job pls

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by timefarm(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
dominique:
Going by the date this was posted, I believe you've quit already
You are the observant one.

I wonder why the MOD just got time to put it on front page now...
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by akins33: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Request for a meeting while at the same time present your letter,So you have met the erbal and Non verbal way
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by chiefolododo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
You open your mouth now
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by bid4rich(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
HateBigots:
Copy this letter

Mad people no go finish for this world I swear #lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by ceejay80s(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
chibestjerry:
Please i need you advice, How can i tell my Boss that i want to quit
He has been nice to me and i just started work this month

Am thinking it might be unfair to him if i quit Now

Please just a tip of advice
Boss plz come here, I no wan work again
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Ephemmm: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
chibestjerry:

First, check you contract to know the exist condition therein. Thereafter, tell her by text that you intend to quit and thank her for the opportunity given within the short period you have worked together.

Next, write a notice of resignation and submit to HR.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by OhiOfIhima: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
chibestjerry:

Lol
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by harmargedon: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Slynation:
Communicate with him and express yourself while doing so...

Modified : But ehh, Amadioha thunder ft Sango will strike the Mod that push this to FP, imagine question since 2018 grin The mod must be very high on erujeje...!!
grin grin grin grin the mod too wan know if the guy quit
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by harmargedon: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
OhiOfIhima:

Just tell him you want to quit either by written or orally... If he need replacement, pls contact me.. Thank you
since 2018 grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Salihusaliheen(m): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Who are u people advising sef,2018 post

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Do you think your boss would come to Nairaland to seek advise on how to sack you whenever he decides to terminate your employment?

You actually don't need a "good reason" to quit. All you gotta do is to give adequate notice.
Good bless y
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Slynation:

Modified : But ehh, Amadioha thunder ft Sango will strike the Mod that push this to FP, imagine question since 2018 grin The mod must be very high on erujeje...!!
ase
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by donproject2(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
chibestjerry:

Why do you want to quit in less than a month you started the work?
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by DrMuzungu(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
chibestjerry:

You can either close that door with your a$$ (i.e. quit without notice) or do it fairly. A fair and reasonable boss will listen to your explanation and accept it.

I quit one of my jobs after giving 1 month notice and I still have very good relations with that man and his company. He is one of only few people I know I would go to hell and back to help him. On the other hand, if the employe ris unfair or even mean to you, fvck them... You don't love them anything then.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Father4all: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
chibestjerry:

you are an ungrateful person
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by gibsonwales(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Stand in front of him and say "Boss, movement" ... grin
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by jaykay68(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
chibestjerry:

just tell him you got a scholarship to back to school, that you have been waiting for the scholarship for a long time.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by jaykay68(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
chibestjerry:

just tell him you got a scholarship to go back to school, that you have been waiting for the scholarship for a long time.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Killermamba: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
chibestjerry:

Boss I nor do again.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Lama70(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
No need. Just sit down there. Even if you have something meaningful to do with your life.

He will not hesitate to sack you in two days if he wants to.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by stevups(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thanks for your contribution into my life thus far. At this juncture, I wish to go and explore other thing. God bless. I leave
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by yemite100: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Slynation:

Na Agbara not erujeje grin
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Ihedinuwa69(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Do you think your boss would come to Nairaland to seek advise on how to sack you whenever he decides to terminate your employment?

You actually don't need a "good reason" to quit. All you gotta do is to give adequate notice.
I trust famz here
They don't give a sheet about what it going on up there on your head they serve it hot
Blunt and uncut........

Swallow this op and have sense angry
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Emman08: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
How many weeks notice does your emoymemt contract or letter says you can give to resign? Write your letter give your notice and resign
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by naijapikin2(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Let me help you

"OGA I WAN STOP WORK"

No go ahead.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by babajero(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
chibestjerry:

How did you tell him you needed the job in the first place?
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Promosaver: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Person way want advice self fit done die self
Make I rest
I don't need anybody to tell me that the MOD are high
Just imagine when the post was created
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Ganiyu2021: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
if you are having a better job than that of your Boss what are you waiting for because when the time comes for your boss to fire you from his work he won't listen to anybody begging for you
chibestjerry:

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by justicechichex: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tell him u intend going for ur NYSC this year. Hence u want to begin the clearance procedures so as not to be behind time.

My two cents.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Tonytonex(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Slynation:

I dey tell you. I just checked the date now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? / Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? / Rivers And Delta Indigenes Are The Least Interested In Joining The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.