Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season (2890 Views)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / A Wise Family. Investment This Xmas Season / Discover How To Earn Legitimately With E-commerce Store During Xmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2018
Hi,

I've always been the type to give back to my society whenever I can afford to. I've come a long way in cryptocurrency trading. To be honest, it wasn't an easy ride for me when I started trading cryptocurrency a little over 4 years ago. I made lots of money and I also made lots of big and silly mistakes along the way. Overall, it's been a very thrilling ride for me. Trading crypto has made me somewhat immune to the current realities of economic gloom swirling around me in this country of mine, Nigeria.

I hope to share this skill with my fellow Nigerians, old or young with the hope that we make a better life for ourselves than what the current Powers That Be (PTB) want for us. I'll be freely sharing tips, advice, and tutorials on how to trade profitably on Binance (For Beginners / Amateurs) or BITMEX (Professionals).

I currently use both BITMEX and BINANCE for my own trades. Bitmex I use mainly for high risk and high gain trades while I use Binance for normal altcoin trades. I will advice most, if not all, to use binance for trades as it's more intuitive and has a bigger trading volume with less system downtime compared to other platforms. I'm recommending Binance not because I want to promote any affiliate links (or whatever), but solely because it's my standard for a decent and secured platform for beginners or professionals alike to trade crypto.

Please ensure to follow the Telegram group rules to avoid scams and frauds. Please do not post any phone numbers for your own security.

Simply click the Telegram link below on your mobile phone or PC to join the group.

https:///cryptonurture_ng

⚠️ Important Notice: THIS IS NOT AN INVESTMENT GROUP. This group will only be used to assist amateur traders and professionals alike who need trading tips, advice, free tutorials, and recommendation. Feel free to chat/discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by grandeur2017(f): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
enkienki:
Hi,

I've always been the type to give back to my society whenever i can afford to. I've come a long way in cryptocurrency trading. To be honest, it wasn't an easy ride for me when I started trading cryptocurrency a little over 4 years ago. I made lots of money and I also made lots of big and silly mistakes along the way. Overall, it's been a very thrilling ride for me. Trading crypto has made me somewhat immune to the current realities of economic gloom swirling around me in this country of mine, Nigeria.

I hope to share this skill with my fellow Nigerians, old or young with the hope that we make a better life for ourselves than what the current Powers That Be (PTB) want for us. I'll be freely sharing tips, advice and tutorials on how to trade profitably on Binance (For Beginners / Amateurs) or BITMEX (Professionals).

I currently use both BITMEX and BINANCE for my own trades. Bitmex i use mainly for high risk and high gain trades while i use binance for normal altcoin trades. I will advice most, if not all, to use binance for trades as it's more intuitive and has a bigger trading volume with less system downtime compared to other platforms. I'm recommending binance not because i want to promote any affiliate links (or whatever), but solely because it's my standard for a decent and secured platform for beginners or professionals alike to trade crypto.

Please ensure to follow the Telegram group rules to avoid scams and frauds. Please do not post any phone numbers for your own security.

Simply click the Telegram link below on your mobile phone or PC to join the group.

https:///cryptonurture_ng

⚠️ Important Notice: THIS IS NOT AN INVESTMENT GROUP. This group will only be used to assist amateur traders and professionals alike who need trading tips, advice, free tutorials and recommendation. Feel free to chat/discuss.

I've always been pretty scared of trading on bitmex because of the potential to lose money easily due to the high leverage. What are your experiences with trading on Bitmex? Care to share?

1 Like

Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
grandeur2017:

I've always been pretty scared of trading on bitmex because of the potential to lose money easily due to the high leverage. What are your experiences with trading on Bitmex? Care to share?

Yes, you're right. As I've always adviced most folks that inquire about bitmex, even a novice can win big on BITMEX if he's lucky to ride on the tide at the right time. The main problem lies in GREED!!

After making a huge profit from the initial small capital with maybe 25x leverage, most people become overcome with greed and decide to go with a higher leverage thinking it's going to be easy to replicate the initial luck. That's where the problem lies. The inability to put one's greed in check and inability to control one's emotion.

These might seem philosophical to most but I assure you they are part of the fundamentals to master before venturing into such high leveraged trades especially on BITMEX.

Let's continue the conversation in the telegram group for the benefit of other members

Telegram group link is https:///cryptonurture_ng

Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
The current signup rate for the telegram group isn't so impressive. However, I'll commence training with the little members available.

Once again you can signup for free in-depth Cryptocurrency trading tutorials, signals and tips by simply joining the telegram group below. I do not charge any money. This is just my way of helping others become independent.

Thanks all.

Telegram group: https:///cryptonurture_ng
Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
For a start, newbies in crypto trading willing to get into day trading should endeavour to be acquainted with basic technical and fundamental analysis concepts. While it is very easy to follow trade signals from others or "experts", I'll like you to be aware that everyone in the crypto trading game is into it to make a profit and not to be a philanthropist. So it is only normal they deliberately give wrong signals to their followers to enable them to buy coins at a cheaper rate (Talking from experience). After all, if there are no losers, there won't be winners.

This makes it very imperative for all intending crypto traders to wean themselves off the dependencies of so-called "guru traders" and work hard to get the skills to predict coin prices using basic fundamental and technical analysis.

From my very adventurous trading experience that has spanned a period of approximately four years, I can say it's not as complicated or hard to grasp the technicalities involved in making sound crypto call or signals.

I am inviting both newbies and professional traders alike to join. It's absolutely FREE

Thanks all.

Telegram group: https:///cryptonurture_ng
Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Technical analysis is the framework in which crypto traders study price movement.

The theory is that a person can look at historical price movements and determine the current trading conditions and potential price movement.

The main evidence for using technical analysis is that, theoretically, all current market information is reflected in price.
If the price reflects all the information that is out there, then price action is all one would really need to make a trade.

Now, have you ever heard the old adage, “History tends to repeat itself“?

Well, that’s basically what technical analysis is all about! If a price level held as a key support or resistance in the past, traders will keep an eye out for it and base their trades around that historical price level.

Technical analysts look for similar patterns that have formed in the past, and will form trade ideas believing that price will act the same way that it did before.

In the world of currency trading, when someone says technical analysis, the first thing that comes to mind is a chart.

Technical analysts use charts because they are the easiest way to visualize historical data!
You can look at past data to help you spot trends and patterns which could help you find some great trading opportunities.

What’s more is that with all the traders who rely on technical analysis out there, these price patterns and indicator signals tend to become self-fulfilling.

As more and more crypto trading traders look for certain price levels and chart patterns, the more likely that these patterns will manifest themselves in the markets.

You should know though that technical analysis is VERY subjective.

Just because Emeka and Amaju are looking at the exact same currency chart setup or indicators doesn’t mean that they will come up with the same idea of where price may be headed.
The important thing is that you understand the concepts under technical analysis so you won’t get nosebleeds whenever somebody starts talking about Fibonacci, Bollinger bands, or pivot points.

Fundamental analysis

Fundamental analysis is a way of looking at the market by analyzing economic, social, and political forces that may affect the supply and demand of an asset.

If you think about it, this makes a whole lot of sense! Just like in your Economics 101 class, it is supply and demand that determines price, or in our case, the currency exchange rate.

Using supply and demand as an indicator of where price could be headed is easy. The hard part is analyzing all of the factors that affect supply and demand.
In other words, you have to look at different factors to determine which coin (project) is rockin’ like a Taylor Swift song, and whose project (coin) sucks.

You have to understand the reasons of why and how certain events like a press release by a project team affects a coin's price or mainet launch(token swap) affects the confidence of a project's investors thereby boosting price levels. (Vice Versa)

The idea behind this type of analysis is that if a coin's (project) current or future outlook is good, their price will receive an upward movement.

The better shape a coin’s (project) outlook is, the more traders and investors will invest in that project. This results in the need to purchase that project's currency (coin) to obtain those assets. In a nutshell, this is what fundamental analysis is

For example, let’s say that the EOS has been gaining strength because of the recently concluded mainet switch.

As the project gets more favorable outlook from investors, media and traders alike, the price tends to increase due to more buying orders from convinced traders who believe that the current positive price trend will continue due to the project's positive outlook.

Later on in the course, you will learn which economic data, type of news or event that tends to drive currency prices, and why they do so.

Join the tutorial on Telegram: https:///cryptonurture_ng

Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2018
IMPORTANT BTC MOVEMENT

Dear All,

I've got good intel from my analysis and internal sources with close ties to Market Makers / Whales that BTC will be having big downward run �↘️ in coming time frame. So far every lead from my internal market source has always been on-point and very helpful in planning my long term trades.

So it looks like market makers have coordinated an upcoming dump of btc to possible lower targets of about 5k to 5.6 , 4k to 5k and lastly 2.5k to 4k region. These targets will possible come by december 2018/ JAN/FEB/2019.

So kindly prepare for this worst case scenario as well.

What will i do?

I'd close my altcoin trades in profit and wait for a higher short entry.

The one thing we can be certain of is that this is uncertain territory, and while we have the freedom to speculate, we’re really just along for the ride.

Note: This is strictly my personal analysis for upcoming BITCOIN trend. You're free to make your own trade decisions based on your calls.

I encourage you to learn the skills of predicting same so as not to be caught napping.

Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Still welcoming new members.

Feel free to join my telegram group to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies and make losts of money for yourself this Christmas season. FREE OF CHARGE!

Telegram Group: https:///cryptonurture_ng

Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Ideas on how to check for a good ICO

Extensive research must be done before you decide to invest in an ICO. You should even talk to the team in charge before you decide on investing and make sure those involved are reputable in the crypto world for quite some time.

Experience and network of the founding team and quality of the developer team is the key factor for good ICOs. I think it is mostly about the team. the idea does matter, but the team matter most.

1- Check the background of the CEO, the advisers and the rest of the team members. This is necessary to checkmate fraud or scam.

2- How much they spent on advertising, The more spent, the more price will rise (sometimes its opp.)

3- Look closely at the project roadmap

4- Look at company details - How long have they or their partners been in operation

5- They offer a mobile app? (Not compulsory)

6- Have they given out Free bounty? only small amount of tokens (Avoid tokens which offer large amount for free)

7- Check the total market supply of the particular token (always check this)

If supply is very large you can calculate ATH price of that token.

8- Authentic press release

9. The whitepaper of the ICO. Not the vocabulary of the words used but their plans. Since not all of them are from English speaking countries and English isn't their first language, their grammar could be bad but their ideas and team credentials could be very good,

Still welcoming new members.

Feel free to join my telegram group to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies and make losts of money for yourself this Christmas season. FREE OF CHARGE!

Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2018
Difference between the difference between a market order and limit order

When a trader places an order to buy or sell a coin, there are two fundamental execution options: place the order "at market" or "at limit."

Market orders are transactions meant to execute as quickly as possible at the present or market price.

Conversely, a limit order sets the maximum or minimum price at which you are willing to buy or sell. Buying a coin is a bit like buying a car. With a car, you can pay the dealer’s sticker price and get the car. Or you can negotiate a price and refuse to finalize the deal unless the dealer meets your price. The crypto market works in a similar way. A market order deals with the execution of the order; the price of the security is secondary to the speed of completing the trade.

Limit orders deal primarily with the price; if the security's value is currently resting outside of the parameters set in the limit order, the transaction does not occur.

How Market Orders Work

When the newbie imagines a typical crypto market transaction, he thinks of market orders. These orders are the most basic buy and sell trades; an Exchange receives a trade order and that order is processed at the current market price.

Even though market orders offer a greater likelihood of a trade being executed, there is no guarantee that the trade will actually go through.

All crypto market transactions are subject to the availability of given coin and can vary significantly based on the timing and size of the order and the liquidity of the coin itself. All orders are processed within present priority guidelines. Whenever a market order is placed, there is always the threat of market fluctuations occurring between the time the Exchange receives the order and the time the trade is executed.

This is especially a concern for larger orders, which take longer to fill and, if large enough, can actually move the market on their own. For example, a trader enters an order to purchase 10 BTC at market price. Since the trader opts for whatever price BTC is going for(market order), his trade will be filled rather quickly – at, say, $6,556 per coin.

How Limit Orders Work

Limit orders are designed to give traders more control over the buying and selling prices of their trades.

Prior to placing a BUY order, a maximum acceptable purchase price amount must be selected, and minimum acceptable sales prices are indicated on sales orders.

A limit order offers the advantage of being assured the market entry or exit point is at least as good as the specified price. Limit orders can be of particular benefit when trading in a an asset that is thinly traded, highly volatile or has a wide bid-ask spread. By placing a limit order, you put a ceiling on the amount you are willing to pay.

The obvious risk inherent to limit orders is that, should the actual market price never fall within the limit order guidelines, the trader's order may fail to execute.

Another possibility is that a target price may finally be reached, but there is not enough liquidity in the stock to fill the order when its turn comes. A limit order may sometimes receive a partial fill or no fill at all due to its price restriction.

Limit orders are more cmplicated to execute than market orders. For low volume coins that are not listed on major exchanges, it may be difficult to find the actual price, making limit orders an attractive option. If the trader above is very concerned about buying XRP coins (example) for a lower price and he thinks that he can get XRP for $86.99 instead, he will enter a limit order for this price. If at some point during the trading day, XRP drops to this price or below, the trader's order will be triggered and he will get XRP for $86.99 or less.

Traders need to be aware of the effect of the bid-ask spread on limit orders. For a limit order to buy to be filled, the ask price – not just the bid price – must fall to the trader's specified price.

The Bottom Line

While the process of buying and selling crypto may be daunting to newbies, knowing the differences between a market and limit order are crucial for being able to trade effectively.

A market order is centered around completing an order at the fastest speed, while a limit order is concerned with ensuring that price considerations are met before a trade is executed.

With an understanding of order types, traders can move on to the real challenges of choosing what to buy, when to buy it, how long to hold it, and when to sell it.

Join my telegram group to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies and make lots of money for yourself this Christmas season. FREE OF CHARGE!

Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by Naseer852(m): 4:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Please, You can continue here.
Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Naseer852:
Please, You can continue here.

Hi Naseer, It's more convenient for me and I believe for most, to have them on Telegram. Any specific reason you'd prefer to have the lectures here?
Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ideas on how to check for a good ICO

Extensive research must be done before you decide to invest in an ICO. You should even talk to the team in charge before you decide on investing and make sure those involved are reputable in the crypto world for quite some time.

Experience and network of the founding team and quality of the developer team is the key factor for good ICOs. I think it is mostly about the team. the idea does matter, but the team matter most.

1- Check the background of the CEO, the advisers and the rest of the team members. This is necessary to checkmate fraud or scam.

2- How much they spent on advertising, The more spent, the more price will rise (sometimes its opp.)

3- Look closely at the project roadmap

4- Look at company details - How long have they or their partners been in operation

5- They offer a mobile app? (Not compulsory)

6- Have they given out Free bounty? only small amount of tokens (Avoid tokens which offer large amount for free)

7- Check the total market supply of the particular token (always check this)

If supply is very large you can calculate ATH price of that token.

8- Authentic press release

9. The whitepaper of the ICO. Not the vocabulary of the words used but their plans. Since not all of them are from English speaking countries and English isn't their first language, their grammar could be bad but their ideas and team credentials could be very good

Join my telegram group to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies and make lots of money for yourself this Christmas season. FREE OF CHARGE!

Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
This was the BTC price prediction that was given a few days before the current price slump happened. This is clear proof that as chaotic as the crypto market might seem, it still responds to technical and analytics analysis. Don't be at the mercy of the market forces. Learn to predict the market swings and profit immensely from it by joining my FREE cryptocurrency training class on Telegram.

enkienki:
IMPORTANT BTC MOVEMENT

Dear All,

I've got good intel from my analysis and internal sources with close ties to Market Makers / Whales that BTC will be having big downward run �↘️ in coming time frame. So far every lead from my internal market source has always been on-point and very helpful in planning my long term trades.

So it looks like market makers have coordinated an upcoming dump of btc to possible lower targets of about 5k to 5.6 , 4k to 5k and lastly 2.5k to 4k region. These targets will possible come by december 2018/ JAN/FEB/2019.

So kindly prepare for this worst case scenario as well.
What will i do?

I'd close my altcoin trades in profit and wait for a higher short entry.

The one thing we can be certain of is that this is uncertain territory, and while we have the freedom to speculate, we’re really just along for the ride.

Note: This is strictly my personal analysis for upcoming BITCOIN trend. You're free to make your own trade decisions based on your calls.

I encourage you to learn the skills of predicting same so as not to be caught napping.
Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
Join our live trading session (FREE) as we share free trade signals and earn massive profits before the year runs out. Session starts tomorrow (Tuesday) 7:30 pm.

Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by dianadsouza: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2019
enkienki:
This was the BTC price prediction that was given a few days before the current price slump happened. This is clear proof that as chaotic as the crypto market might seem, it still responds to technical and analytics analysis. Don't be at the mercy of the market forces. Learn to predict the market swings and profit immensely from it by joining my FREE cryptocurrency training class on Telegram.

Currently, Looking at the crypto market altcoin tezos price is performing really well in the crypto space, john McAfee predict that the altcoin will gain high in this season.
Re: Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season by Michaelnsd: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (Reply)

- / MMM Just Paid Me / Try This And See If It Will Work For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.