Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

MMM Just Paid Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Just Paid Me (2889 Views)

Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Just Paid Me by subterfuge: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wao!!!!
So glad to receive my MMM alert/Payment. Check out the evidence below

Re: MMM Just Paid Me by Jabioro: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Halelluyah !!! measure you reinvested into MMM...
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by caspet(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
how did u do it bro...show us d way
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by subterfuge: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thank GOD my people. It's is by his grace O. But it appears to me that most Nigerians are now providing Smaller helps of 50k and below

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Paid Me by Abiola4akin: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
How did you do it?
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by iheanyi40(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Op come gist us abeg, how u take do m
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by emmayodata(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
How much did they pay you to lie
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by subterfuge: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thanks Bros. MMM IS THE NUMBER ONE OF THEM ALL. TAKE NOTE. OTHERS ARE SIMPLY WANNABEES
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by subterfuge: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=emmayodata post=55448611]How much did they pay you to lie [/quote
Grow up guy. Are you not educated The money is I my Bank Account. Don't join millions to badmouth MMM. YOUR MONEY CAN BE GOTTEN BACK BY YOU. JUST SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS AND PRAY FOR YOUR TURN. WISH US ALL LUCK. CHANGE YOUR PERCEPTION..
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by subterfuge: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please don't forget to post your evidence of MMM payments. So as to encourage doubting Thomas:s
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by Viking007(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
subterfuge
Is Your mmm account different? because majority can't GH for now due to a glitch in the system

Re: MMM Just Paid Me by Launcher: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Idiot doing everything to make people continue with the scam. Mtchew, NP go find work
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by iheanyi40(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
subterfuge:
Please don't forget to post your evidence of MMM payments. So as to encourage doubting Thomas:s
how did u Gh Oga
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by subterfuge: 6:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Viking007:
subterfuge
Is Your mmm account different? because majority can't GH for now due to a glitch in the system
I am so glad that you honestly said MAJORITY. I. Must be a lucky man.
I simply clicked GH and I was lucky.
I pray for us all to revive the system. I clicked GH and somebody provided help for me.
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by subterfuge: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2017
Launcher:
Idiot doing everything to make people continue with the scam. Mtchew, NP go find work
Before you begin to insult your father and mother and Generation, Am I the one who paid myself?
Are you blind
Open your eyes and read my MMM profile picture

3 Likes

Re: MMM Just Paid Me by subterfuge: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Please who else has been paid? Kindly let us know.
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by Mmadu111: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2017
subterfuge:
Please who else has been paid? Kindly let us know.
the system is stronger, many are GHing and PHing, you waiting for testimony on NL is not ideal. If you're a participant , then locate your WhatsApp or telegram chat group or visit the main site to view letters of happiness. NL restricts MMM positive news and so you won't get best here. Thank you.
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by nello111: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2017
Use your watsapp group, telegram group or fb group to show your appreciation. Nairaland would kill to bring down any ponzi. Beware
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Mapurse php and sql database script for sale. zero eight zero 9 9 2 9 4 6 5 8
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by craves(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by Launcher: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
subterfuge:

Before you begin to insult your father and mother and Generation, Am I the one who paid myself?
Are you blind
Open your eyes and read my MMM profile picture

Like you, your family and coming generations are blind ba? Stop promoting the scam, even if you were truely paid and not trying to revive the dead scheme
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by Ralphdan(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
subterfuge:
Wao!!!!
So glad to receive my MMM alert/Payment. Check out the evidence below

Do u mean 2016 abi 2017 Mavro?
If 2017 then I believe u Cus I got paid 71k just this week.
Re: MMM Just Paid Me by freeman67: 2:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Congratulations Oga!!! make sure u reinvest it there to multiply....

(1) (Reply)

6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... / Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 24/12/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.