Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) (4893 Views)

Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) / Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by oyahitme: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Popular Ghanian actress, Juliet Ibrahim flaunts her bedroom amidst break up.

She wrote:
"Prepare for what you’ve been praying for. The blessings are about to over take you one by one. It’s your season of overflow and increase! Amen "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/juliet-ibrahim-flaunts-her-bedroom.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by oyahitme: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2018
cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by GistMore: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2018
cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by Gr8lex(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2018
oyahitme:
cool
So na where iceberg slim dey do you be that?

Next!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by IamD18: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2018
That's the bed where ICEBERG left a signature on her pussay.

I'm sure she was screaming in Ghana..... Feck me baby! Feck me! Feck me harder!

Iceberg, ma Nigga

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by Celebgistz1: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2018
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by Fierce11: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2018
If you're wise, you'd know that she's setting up the room for "Za Encounza" this evening.. If you know you know sha
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by EmyLeo(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2018
Agege_bread everywheregringrin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by bodum: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Dope wink wink
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by Olodo24: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
oyahitme:
From Gistvic.com

Popular Ghanian actress, Juliet Ibrahim flaunts her bedroom amidst break up.

She wrote:
"Prepare for what you’ve been praying for. The blessings are about to over take you one by one. It’s your season of overflow and increase! Amen "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/juliet-ibrahim-flaunts-her-bedroom.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
borrow pose house
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by Issaboss(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author%3dAwol1 post%3d72421964]According to the man, women should also be allowed to choose who to fucck, where and when.

Thrash!

This is Africa. We got values. [/quote]
Mr Values, what development has "values" brought to our continent ? None !! But everytime one expresses him or herself we open our mouth to talk about values and traditions
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by sopuruchi97(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamD18:
That's the bed where ICEBERG left a signature on her pussay.

I'm sure she was screaming in Ghana..... Feck me baby! Feck me! Feck me harder!

Iceberg, ma Nigga
����bastard !
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by Patrinus: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
She has on a black thong!!! embarassed

This ma eye sef!!! embarassed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by Elnino4ladies: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
I envy Iceberg slim
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by NwannekaUloma(f): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Beautiful room..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by teresafaith: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Her bedroom??
Abi hotel room
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) by SarkinYarki: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2018
This is a hotel room and she is being snapped by Mr big goddy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrested Prophet Odumeje Over Alleged Charm Buried In Church Premises / See The New Trending Teeth That Costs 20k Per One, Rabbit Teeth / Phyno Caught Kissing A Guy In The Club: Photo+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.