Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? (23518 Views)

Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) / The Food I Saw Versus The Food I Cooked / Does Milk + Malt Give Blood? (misconception About Milk And Malt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by veecovee: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2018
IT HAS TWO SPECIES, ONE IS PURPLE IN COLOUR WHILE THE OTHER IS GREEN.
MEANWHILE, IT TURNS THE WATER RED WHEN YOU COOK IT. SOMEBODY PLS
TELL ME THE ENGLISH NAME OF THE LEAF ... WANT TO MAKE A LITTLE RESEARCH
ABOUT IT.

THANKS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by spadar4u(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Death don dey hungry u abi? Later u go blame village people 4 ur obituary. RIP in advance cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by veecovee: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
spadar4u:
Death don dey hungry u abi? Later u go blame village people 4 ur obituary. RIP in advance cool
... not joking my dear
Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by rex444(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hospital too far

1 Like

Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by balosammy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yes its very good leaf
I have used it b4...my mom gave it to me whenever I complain of dizziness she will just go out and look for it then cook it. the water will turn to red and she will add milk to it then it will turn to purple.
use it and u will see the effectiveness in u.
very good herbal drink

2 Likes

Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by veecovee: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
balosammy:
Yes its very good leaf
I have used it b4...my mom gave it to me whenever I complain of dizziness she will just go out and look for it then cook it. the water will turn to red and she will add milk to it then it will turn to purple.
use it and u will see the effectiveness in u.
very good herbal drink
thanks, I just want to know the English name
Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by veecovee: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2018
rex444:
Hospital too far
ic
Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by Ekeseges(f): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Justicia carnea

2 Likes

Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by veecovee: 6:34am On Oct 28, 2018
Ekeseges:
Justicia carnea
Gracias
Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
lol that's hibiscus flower. It really gives blood. It turns red when cooked. It's sticky when squeezed.
Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by poshestmina(f): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Don't know the name but my dad always drinks it for blood

1 Like

Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by Collyno82(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2019
The first and the last leaves are 100% blood builder. My pregnant sister that has acute blood shortage drank it for 2weeks with milk every morning n evening,,, the doctors who were monitoring her pregnancy in the hospital marvel at the astronomical ratio in which the blood level increased to excess.
Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by EkeneElectrons(m): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2019
"Hospital Too Far"
Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by Rubyventures: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2019
lol that's hibiscus flower. It really gives blood. It turns red when cooked. It's sticky when squeezed.

No way is that hibiscus flower.
Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by ricki: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hibiscus rosa-sinensis is described as having a number of medical uses in Indian Ayurveda.

Claimed effects on blood pressure

It has been claimed that sour teas derived from Hibiscus sabdariffa may lower blood pressure

that's all it does......
Re: I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? by Dicado: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
veecovee:
IT HAS TWO SPECIES, ONE IS PURPLE IN COLOUR WHILE THE OTHER IS GREEN.
MEANWHILE, IT TURNS THE WATER RED WHEN YOU COOK IT. SOMEBODY PLS
TELL ME THE ENGLISH NAME OF THE LEAF ... WANT TO MAKE A LITTLE RESEARCH
ABOUT IT.

THANKS.
blood of Jesus leaves

(1) (Reply)

The Delicious Moi Moi Am Cooking / How Much Is A Plate Of Food In Your Area Now? / Sawachop,shawachop,shawashop: Pls Whats D Real,english Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.