Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students (37260 Views)

Miraculously, Niger State Govt. Reduces Tuition Fees In IBB University / I Want Too Pay School Fee Of 10 Students / Kwara State Polytechnic Reduces Tuition Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by adepoj99(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
After so much consultation and so much waiting, the management of the school have decided to reduced to Tution fee from 200/250 thousands to 140/170 thousands for indigenes and non-indigenes as forwarded by the school registrar.

NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS ON THE REVIEWED TUITION FEE EFFECTIVE FROM THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION

This is to inform all students that after an extensive and exhaustive consultations with stakeholders, the Governing Council has magnanimously directed that the tuition fees payable by all students with effect from the 2018/2019 Academic Session be reviewed as follow:

· Indigenes of the Owner-States of Oyo and Osun (100-500-Level ): N140,000.00 per session

· Non-indigenes (100-500-Level) : N170,000.00 per session

Please note that the resumption date for the 2018/2019 Harmattan Semester remains Monday, October 29, 2018.

Best wishes.

Sgd.

J. A. Agboola

Registrar

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by adepoj99(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mix feelings..
Before 65k to 200k
Now 65k to 140k

8 Likes

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by CodeTemplar: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
This is a right step in a right direction.
I also expect the students to in turn hold the schools accountable and demands an account of what and what their fees, govt allocation and school IGR was spent on to the last kobo. Also important is a stop to sales of lecturer notes, bribes, sorting and a compulsory provision of soft copy of all handouts to aid circulation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by CodeTemplar: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Cc: HigherEd.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by keryj(f): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
adepoj99:
After so much consultation and so much waiting, the management of the school have decided to reduced to Tution fee from 200/250 thousands to 140/170 thousands for indigenes and non-indigenes as forwarded by the school registrar.

NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS ON THE REVIEWED TUITION FEE EFFECTIVE FROM THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION

This is to inform all students that after an extensive and exhaustive consultations with stakeholders, the Governing Council has magnanimously directed that the tuition fees payable by all students with effect from the 2018/2019 Academic Session be reviewed as follow:

· Indigenes of the Owner-States of Oyo and Osun (100-500-Level ): N140,000.00 per session

· Non-indigenes (100-500-Level) : N170,000.00 per session

Please note that the resumption date for the 2018/2019 Harmattan Semester remains Monday, October 29, 2018.

Best wishes.

Sgd.

J. A. Agboola

Registrar

Op which school how come you didn't consider letting us know the full meaning of Lautech.

3 Likes

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by adepoj99(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
keryj:

Op which school how come you didn't consider letting us know the full meaning of Lautech.
The full meaning of LAUTECH is Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomosho, Oyo State Nigeria

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by keryj(f): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
adepoj99:

The full meaning of LAUTECH is Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomosho, Oyo State Nigeria

Ok tanx, never knew

1 Like

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
adepoj99:
Mix feelings..
Before 65k to 200k
Now 65k to 140k
Didn't I say the school are playing on the student's psychology

9 Likes

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by HigherEd: 4:56am On Oct 27, 2018
keryj:

Ok tanx, never knew
Really shocked i thought that school was popular o cheesy
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by HigherEd: 4:57am On Oct 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Cc: HigherEd.
I hope we won't hear of them going on strike again.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by keryj(f): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2018
HigherEd:

Really shocked i thought that school was popular o cheesy

For that side bah undecided
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by adepoj99(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2018
keryj:

The best state university in Nigeria...

9 Likes

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by keryj(f): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2018
adepoj99:

The best state university in Nigeria...

If I hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by lalasticlala(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2018
adepoj99:
Mix feelings..
Before 65k to 200k
Now 65k to 140k

Please put Source link
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by adepoj99(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2018
lalasticlala:

Please put Source link
As u can see from the memo that it was signed by the school registrar...
Nd I will add a screenshot of the initial increment also signed by the registrar and sent to the mail of all students .
So the School registrar is my source.

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by lalasticlala(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
adepoj99:

As u can see from the memo that it was signed by the school registrar...
Nd I will add a screenshot of the initial increment also signed by the registrar and sent to the mail of all students .
So the School registrar is my source.

OK. Let me attach the memo to the main post then. Thanks
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Okoyeebo: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
adepoj99:

Best wishes.

Sgd.

J. A. Agboola

Registrar

See the error-ridden release by the Registrar of a University!
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by ReachHard: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
cheesy

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by itiswellandwell: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
This high figure upon 18k minimum wage. Indeed, God is the father of the fatherless ohhh!

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Cumtroller: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Yet they produce worthless graduates. Na only Yahoo, Armed Robbery and Olosho dem sabi...

Employ a LAUTECH graduate at your own risk.

Useless things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by fijayate: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Thank God ooo. so we can finally go back to school
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Groovenaija360(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
M
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
keryj:

this one na small pikin. go siddon abeg. u don't no lautech, be going out more often and listening to news more smh
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by carrascocity(f): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
keryj:

Na afonjo School na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Okoyeebo: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
carrascocity:

Na afonjo School na

Flatheaded wawa pigs don't go to school na. Prison is their portion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by latuntop(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigeria is a scam, Liberia is making tuition free, Nigeria is hiking it.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Toni19: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
what you are saying is not realistic. You talk as if it is a family business. when thing like this happens , it is the SUG that steps in , but asking for the way their school fee is being spent, oga you will get carry overs over and over again and begin to beg the school to jjst pass you to graduate...............lalasticlala...........
CodeTemplar:
This is a right step in a right direction.
I also expect the student to in turn hold the schools accountable and demands an account of what and what their fees, govt allocation and school IGR was spent on to the last kobo. Also important is a stop to sales of lecturer notes, bribes, sorting and a compulsory provision of soft copy of all handouts to aid circulation.

4 Likes

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by carrascocity(f): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Flatheaded wawa pigs don't go to school na. Prison is their portion.

As if your better than the gworo chewing ones not to talk about my great wawa guys
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Worksunlimited: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Thank goodness I finished university before all this rubbish started..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.