Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,659 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... (67355 Views)

*sold sold sold*BUY YOUR CLEAN And Neat Outlander*mitsubishi* / Get Your Clean Cars From The United States / Buy A Car Based On Ur Budget,model,brand N Specs(used/reg.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
Getting your heart desire gives you a
rest of mind. Come, let us get you your
choice of ride at best bet. Cotonu market is
an open market full of varieties of cars.
Niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
Get your first class cars at the best bet from Cotonou while working with your budget and puting your specification into consideration.

There are lot of dealers so we would check and settle for your taste.

It will be nice doing business with you.

niggaris@yahoo.com

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2011
Cotonu market awaits you. Buy
your sharp and neat auto with
low mileage at best bet.
niggaris@yahoo.com  ISMAIL
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hi pls kindly tell me the prices of the following cars. (Manual & automatic with original custom duty inclusive).
Toyota camry(big light)
Toyota Avensis 2000(saloon)
Mitsubishi Galant 2000
my budget is 950k
thanks

Sorry i must have skipped your post. Yes, your budget can land the 2000 Avensis or the 2000 Gallant, landing cost to Lagos with custom duty inclusive and a low mileage but it cant land the 2000 Camry, u have to inrease ur budget a little to about 1.2m for the Camry.

07033100180, i4real@yahoo.com

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by Toluene(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
how much u think it would be to get the manual of dis car in? honda addidas

Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
Buy your cars from Cotonou at an affordable rate. Make your inquiries and you get a response from us asap explainning in details about cost and how we could go about it.

We choose a day to hit the market, we pick your choice amongst the different types and options we will get in Cotonou, make commitment fee which serves as part payment , then we make the complete payment the same day and finally the ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

Your nice and neat car is guaranteed with no sweat.

thank you

07033100180. niggaris@yahoo.com

Ismail
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2011
Niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
Place your order on your
dream ride and let us check
in Cootnou for your taste.
You are so important to us
and the best is what we are
going to offer you.
We do the best we can in
getting you the best you
want.
Call, 07033100180
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2011
Let us know your choice of ride. Send us an email or give us a call and we will tell you everything you need to know.
Desire achieved is joyful to the heart. So make it today
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
low mileage at best bet.
niggaris@yahoo.com ISMAIL
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
Niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2011
Buy your cars from Cotonou at
an affordable rate. This section
takes care of cars Cars within
and below 10 years of age. Make
your inquiries and you get a
response from us asap
explainning in details about cost
and how we could go about it.
We choose a day to hit the
market, we pick your choice
amongst the different types
and options we will get in
Cotonou, make commitment fee
which serves as part payment ,
then we make the complete
payment the same day and
finally the ride gets to Lagos
two days after complete
payment.
Your nice and neat car is
guaranteed with no sweat.
thank you
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2011
Buy your cars from Cotonou at an affordable rate. Make your inquiries and you get a response from us asap explainning in details about cost and how we could go about it.

We choose a day to hit the market, we pick your choice amongst the different types and options we will get in Cotonou, make commitment fee which serves as part payment ,  then we make the complete payment the same day and finally the ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

thank you

Ismail
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
Place your order on your
in Cootnou for your taste.
going to offer you.
We do the best we can in
getting you the best you
want.
Call, 07033100180
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2011
Niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
Niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2011
Place your order on your
in Cotonou for your taste.
going to offer you.
We do the best we can in
getting you the best you
want.
Call, 07033100180
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2011
response from us asap
payment the same day and
two days after complete
payment.
thank you
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2011
low mileage at best bet.
niggaris@yahoo.com ISMAIL
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2011

We choose a day to hit the market, we pick your choice amongst the different types and options we will get in Cotonou, make commitment fee which serves as part payment , then we make the complete payment the same day and finally the ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

thank you

Ismail
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Place your order on your
in Cotonou for your taste.
going to offer you.
We do the best we can in
getting you the best you
want.
Call, 07033100180
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
choice of ride at best bet. Cotonou market is
Niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2011
Let us know your choice of ride. Send us an email or give us a call and we will tell you everything you need to know.
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2011
response from us asap
payment the same day and
two days after complete
payment.
thank you
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2011
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2011
choice of ride at best bet. Cotonou market is
Niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
response from us asap
payment the same day and
two days after complete
payment.
thank you
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by Olayinkaoj(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
Please, I need any of these three vehicles by end of October/ early Nov. They are:

Honda Oddyssey 1998
Mazda MPV 2000
Volkswagen Sharan 1998

I am seriously working getting anyone out of these, but the price will determine which one. Original custom papers needed please.
Needed latest Mid Nov; by the grace of God.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2011
Please, I need any of these three vehicles by end of October/ early Nov. They are:

Honda Oddyssey 1998
Mazda MPV 2000
Volkswagen Sharan 1998

I am seriously working getting anyone out of these, but the price will determine which one. Original custom papers needed please.
Needed latest Mid Nov; by the grace of God.

Hello Sir. Budget 850-900k for 98 Oddysey, 1M for 2000 MPV and 900k for the 98 Sharan. The prices include original costume duty and will take it down to Lagos. Let me know the one you are going for.

niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by damuseron(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hello,
I need a Toyota camry 2002/ Honda Accord 2002, my budget is 1 million.
Please advice,
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hello,
I need a Toyota camry 2002/ Honda Accord 2002, my budget is 1 million.
Please advice,

Hello sir, the 1M can't buy any of the two cars. The 2002 Camry is Big daddy and is about 1.650M, the 2000/2001 is the big light and is about 1.2M, the 02 Accord is about 1.1M, landing cost to Lagos (all full option). But we can always bargain properly with the dealers to beat the price down to your budget. How soon do you intend to buy?
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
niggaris@yahoo.com
Ismail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply)

WANT TO SHIP YOUR CARS VIA COTONUO PORT TO NAIJA FROM ABROAD PLUS ADVISE / The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) / ® ⬆️ ⬆️ Autocheck® Vehicle History Reports Powered By Experian. ⬇️ ⬇️ ®

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.