Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

"Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos (49942 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Sophia Momodu Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos / Bambam Looks Radiant In New Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Nollywoodpics: 6:11am On Oct 27, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Nollywoodpics: 6:11am On Oct 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See More Sexy photos pf Bambam >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

She wrote ;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2018
People may say all sort of stuff about this babe but as for me Bambam has one of the most sexy attractive eyes I have ever come accross.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by mrjaydee(m): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2018
She don dey make sense shocked

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2018
She definitely killed it this time.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2018
sad
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by IamPlato(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2018

This Girl Looks Like The Art Work Of A 3years Old Child... Beautifully Ugly!

This Must Not Enter Promise Land

38 Likes

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by IamPlato(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:
She definitely killed it this time.

Almost
Killed Us with Her Teeth...

Even With Her Make Up she Is This Unattractive, what Will Happen When She Removes Make Up.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by IamPlato(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2018
chriskosherbal:
People may say all sort of stuff about this babe but as for me Bambam has one of the most sexy attractive eyes I have ever come accross.

My Friend Keep Quiet!

Is It The Artificial Eye Lashes that Attracts You Or You Just Naturally Love Ugliness.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Almost

Even With Her Make Up she Is This Unattractive, what Will Happen When She Removes Make Up.
When she removes it, you'll realize Halloween came early

37 Likes

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Astonmartin(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
okk

2 Likes

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Orlamii(f): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2018
grin
IamPlato:

Almost

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Learnstuffs: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2018
Saving girls life since 1980

28 Likes

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

and the picture below is best captioned

" When a nine-inch joystick hits the right spot"

11 Likes

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by tasceige(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
grin this is all I see grin grin
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by RomeoEmpire(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Professor Isa Hussaini of Faculty of Pharmacy University of Maiduguri wrote:

The blame for what Nigeria has become falls on you and me. Not Buhari, not Jonathan, not Obasanjo and definitely not Abacha.

Our wickedness stinks to the heavens as we go about our daily lives, pulling down everyone and everything to become rich. We import substandard products, fake drugs and expired baby food unfit for human consumption and we have the nerve to complain about leadership?

We even steal from widows, orphans, and refugees. We take their food and sell it for profit. No conscience. Nothing is sacred. No one is spared. We build substandard roads, schools, houses, hospitals, all for profit at the expense of human life;an invaluable item which all our profit and contract sum cannot buy.

One would think this behavior is reserved for urchins but it would surprise you that this is the character of many decent looking people who appear to be normal but are not any better than Boko Haram members. They are church members, Muslims, husbands, wives and sadly youths.

We pervert justice and pretend we do not know right from wrong just to serve our selfish interests. Slave traders pale in comparison to what we do to ourselves. We are wickedness personified. So much hatred flows in our blood and we transfer it to our children. It's evident in what we say and do.

We have fasting and prayer sessions all year long, night vigils and deliverance when the actual problem is us. We simply cannot learn to love others . It is me, me, me. That is all that ever matters. It is sickening. Anyone who cannot love has no business in politics, Government and in Nigeria. Until we understand this, we will continue on this path of destruction.

I can Change, You can Change, They can Change and We can Change by Sharing and Spreading this message....Change starts with Me....

Keep Forwarding,
pls.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
ugly thing.

1 Like

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Bossontop(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
undecided
The amount of paint on her face can fully paint two and half duplexes in lekki aswear.......she jus carry am waste like dis

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by BubuZombi: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
D
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
WTF is the "stew"?

4 Likes

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by adrian3000(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
2 gallons of delux paint wasted sad

3 Likes

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Horrible makeup

3 Likes

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
ok
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Nathdoug(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
THIS GIRL IS UGLY ABEG..
THERE IS NOTHING RADIANT ABOUT THIS PICS

3 Likes

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Frankbaro(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Radiant or whatever, this girl can never be beautiful
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by LordofNaija: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
See acne and pus heads on her face and chest. Even the massive makeup couldn't hide em. Mgbeke feeling funky
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by tillaman(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
The make up tho, bam bam isn’t all that fine

1 Like

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by FRESHG(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
TOILET DOGGY GIRL
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by TechSpace: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
This Laptop Also Looks Radiant In New non-cleavage baring Photos. grin

ITS FOR SALE. shocked

Check my profile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by SpaceTour: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
I just wonder whether some people dey smoke for saying that this ugly girl killed anything

IamPlato:

Almost

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by superlanny(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2018
This one no pepper anything, her face like egusi.smh
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Tenn88: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari till 2023

This land is not for sale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" / Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.