Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada (49944 Views)

Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada / PHOTOS: Ebuka Slays Again With His Agbada Masterpiece At #bbnaija Live Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Tessyama1: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2018
A Lagos fashion designer, Michael Black has taken to Instagram to thank media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, for bringing his craft out to the world.

According to him, since after Ebuka wore the above outfit he made for him, he has been getting lots of orders, and have now bought his wife a car. Read his post below...

"Just want to thank God for his grace over me and my family as well as business. Just bought this car for my wonderful wife..All thanks to God and my boss @ebuka who believed in my Agbada Royal collection, wore it few months ago...since then i have been getting orders around the world!! To my wife pls i no be @davidoofficial ...manage this one, soon i go buy you latest Porsche!!"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/fashion-designer-buys-his-wife-a-car-few-months-after-ebuka-obi-uchendu-rocked-his-agbada-collection.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by overdrive(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2018
nice one.God continue to expand your horizon and anyone that likes this post.

248 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Agbada of life cool

Meanwhile Ebuka Reacts As Fashion Designer Buys His Wife A Car After He Rocked His Agbada >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/ebuka-reacts-as-his-fashion-designer.html

1 Like

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by emeijeh(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2018
Show off.

Must everything be on social media?

23 Likes

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by praizblog: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2018
Wow

Juliet Ibrahim goes nude to celebrate 3M IG Followers >>>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Sweetcollins: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Good
But the wife should thank ebuka more
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by youngvikthor(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
nice sha
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by softwerk(f): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Dear Micheal Black,

Congratulations on your breakthrough!

Testifying on social media about the source of your recent success is however very unadvisable.......the reason is CLEAR, Village People sad cry

Yours faithfully,

Fear Village People

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by DannyJ19(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
So na Ebuka give am money
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by englishmart(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Which one is few months after Ebuka rocked his agbada?
How much did Ebuka pay that's enough to buy a car?

Edited. Don't tell me he promoted the man's business..

3 Likes

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by AustineCJ: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
This ebuka done blow pass blow oo..... anything he wears now is acceptable.... baba God do am. for me oo

2 Likes

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by psychologist(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Show off.

Nah this is not show off

It's a premium advert (Did you see how he craftly mentioned davido's official handle

If you know you know

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by frankzone: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Him don blow
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by hisexcellency34: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
anything na news nowadays
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by gurunlocker: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ebuka will be getting lot of requests from fashion designers to make him wear their cloth designs for free and even pay him....

3 Likes

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by fakuta(f): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
MUST YOU OPPOSE ANY GOOD NEWS?
emeijeh:
Show off.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by babatoosure: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by wolexy14(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
OK THE SAME AGBADA IDEA DEY STOLE BAH?LEMME COME AND BE GOING I NO KNOW ANYTHING OOOOOO,ABEG EBUKA PEOPLE SPEAR ME.......
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Negotiate: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Handwork pays... skill is everything...
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
All these agbada ish...not a fan
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Adesouth(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
make he return the money wey he collect from Ebuka.........I no fit do oshofree advert for person o
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by kpaofame: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
ADVERT
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Peckygirl(f): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
So what are you insinuating? Probably you are thinking is because Ebuka patronized him that is where he got money to get the car for his wife.

quote author=Tessyama1 post=72752215]A Lagos fashion designer, Michael Black has taken to Instagram to thank media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, for bringing his craft out to the world.

According to him, since after Ebuka wore the above outfit he made for him, he has been getting lots of orders, and have now bought his wife a car. Read his post below...

"Just want to thank God for his grace over me and my family as well as business. Just bought this car for my wonderful wife..All thanks to God and my boss @ebuka who believed in my Agbada Royal collection, wore it few months ago...since then i have been getting orders around the world!! To my wife pls i no be @davidoofficial ...manage this one, soon i go buy you latest Porsche!!"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/fashion-designer-buys-his-wife-a-car-few-months-after-ebuka-obi-uchendu-rocked-his-agbada-collection.html

[/quote]
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by speedyconnect3: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
God don pick him call las las
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Seconsol92(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oluwa pick my call
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Dpharisee: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kudos to Ebuka for helping boost this guys business wink
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Divay22(f): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
The gift of a man makes way for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, His Mother's Only Sister, Dupe & Amanda At Hailey Adeleke's 1st Birthday / Olamide Buys Bentley GT Continental. Car Arrives In Lagos (Photos) / Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.