Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) (38675 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2018
Innoson unveils her new Pick Up Van at Nnewi.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by miqos02(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Good one

22 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by aremzo39(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2018
nice one

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by nonxo007(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2018
If only our government would fund and support Innoson we'll be competing with Toyota and the rest, but tribal sentiments won't allow them. We have a problem in this country, we are our own source of failure. Few weeks back I read a post on IG on a car page where someone was critizing innoson for making similar cars to other top brands, but do you know that the Chinese have a replica brand of every good car made, or do you think other top car brands just made it in one day? Forget about IgboAmaka or not the fact is that NigeriaAmaka, but we want to spoil it... Say No to tribal comments and tribalism

NB: to those coming to my mention to tell me why should a govt invest in a private firm, let's reason...
The govt want us to eat rice made in Nigeria so therefore they ban the importation of rice, right? Now if govt can make sure all cars used by govt officials or by govt offices are made in Nigeria not necessarily Innoson, this would help build the company and help give rise to other up coming automobile companies knowing well that if they produce cars the govt would buy them... Now reason along this line.

299 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by IMASTEX: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Nice one. He should be given all the necessary support to keep it rolling.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Light1259: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Igbo amaka

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by IMASTEX: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Nice one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by oneclickng: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Igbo amaka all the time. Ndi Igbo kwenu!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by pacino26(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Looking like........ I need one eh

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by alexiseagle: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2018
that's Good

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by IMASTEX: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Good development

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by freemi(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2018
not bad

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by freedomchild: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Igboamaka
the Japan of Africa
They just can't stop us

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Anytime I reminisce on this man story I always tell myself one day I will make it, just a machine parts trader in nkwor nnewi now becomes an industrialist controlling billions, Innoson is already becoming an household name in Nigeria and with the pace they are moving he might move in to other Africa countries, big UP's sir

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by NotBeenPaid: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2018

Nice but no reviews about the truck?

Like an off road drive test reviews, interior design and housepower reviews

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by itiswellandwell: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Beautiful

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by jonathanOz: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Nice one. But I think it'd be better if he unveils he new products in Nnewi, Enugu, Abuja and Lagos at the same time. The cost might discourage him though but I think it's better that way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by SpaceTour: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Anambra amaka cool

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by yungbaloxy16: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by godfatherx: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Light1259:
Igbo amaka
SpaceTour:
Anambra amaka cool

See them, they can't even leave the glory to the entire region, next will be Nnewi amaka.

The same Sectionalism I accuse Buhari for is what I'm afraid might bedevil Obi's government, I hope and pray, he turns out different though.

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by brainpulse: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2018
Imported Spare part assembly plant
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by deebrownneymar: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2018
This truck is beautiful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2018
I hope all this your lecture is working in your life because it would be foolish to have the know how knowledge out of poverty and still be roaming the internet looking for made persons to educate when you don't have personal proofs in your life

shugacaneman:
Good!!! he still has a whole lot to do.

*create spare parts
*compete in the auto mobile industry
* build a brand (He doesn't drive his own brand, he prefers Benz etc)

13 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by slawomir: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2018
bunch of crap
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by gibsgibs(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Do they have any replica of Toyota corolla?
If they don't, they should and make it affordable too.
People will buy it and use it for uber

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by unite4real: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2018
If the company had collapsed, trolls will come in to say Buhari this and that. But when it grows, nobody remembers that a sustainable government policy can keep a certain sector of the economy booming. I recall that Jonathan's government revitalize the automobile industry which also saw Peugeot and Nissan setting up and present government continued supporting it. Kudos to past and present government. Continuation of a good policy will move Nigeria forward and not stop all and start your own mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by thebossagain: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2018
Setting the pact for others to follow this is our own this is innonoson the manufacturer of motors, bit bad belle will claim that he only assemble cars.
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2018
brainpulse:
Imported Spare part assembly plant
See dem.

Some say Innoson buys The vehicles and changes the badge.

I come dey wonder if he also buys the Toyota hiace bus below and changes the badge to Innoson too.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Osha blem blem
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Make models unique to inosson, stop imitating other models from established automakers. It doesn't inspire confidence.
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by StArusi: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2018
Udo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) / Toyota Corolla 2014 Vs Toyota Camry 2012 / Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.