Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping (39471 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by PrettyGist: 6:36am On Oct 27, 2018
The police in Lagos have arrested an 18-year-old barber, Bakare Ismail, for allegedly defiling his neighbour, a 14-year-old girl.

Ismail had reportedly lured the girl, Bidemi (pseudonym), to his parents’ residence on Banjo Street, Owutu in the Ikorodu area of the state on Saturday, October 13, around 4pm.

While the victim was seated, Ismail allegedly offered her a soft drink laced with a sedative. She was said to have slept off minutes after taking the drink.

Saturday PUNCH leant that the suspect had sex with Bidemi, who reportedly woke up to find bloodstains on her pants.

The incident was reported at the Gender Section of the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja.

The victim told the police that she was running an errand for her aunt when Ismail, who lives in the next compound, approached her and demanded to have a talk with her.

She said she went back to him after delivering the message her aunt sent her.

“While I was in his apartment, he offered me a soft drink which I drank. As we were talking, I did not know when I slept off. When I woke up, I saw bloodstains on my clothes. I rushed home to change my clothes.

“I was crying because I knew my aunt would punish me if she knew I had been raped.”

However, the suspect denied committing the crime, adding that he did not give Bidemi any drink that day.

“I was not at home throughout that day. My dad was not around either.He locked up the house before he left. So, I did not have sex with her. She was lying,” he added.

Our correspondent learnt that the victim was taken to Mirabel Centre in Ikeja, where a test conducted on her reportedly revealed that there was a laceration in her private parts.

Ismail was consequently brought before an Ikeja Magistrate’s Court by a police prosecutor, Inspector Benson Emuehi, on one count of defilement.

The charge read, “That you, Bakare Ismail, on October 13, 2018, at 1600hrs, on Banjo Street, Owutu, Ikorodu, Lagos, in the Lagos Magisterial District, did unlawfully defile a 14-year-old girl, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.”

The presiding magistrate, Mrs. O. Sule-Hamzat, did not take the plea of the defendant.

She held that he be remanded in prison custody and the case file forwarded to the office of the Directorate of Public Prosecutions for legal advice.

The case was adjourned till December 20, 2018.

Gist via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/barber-drugs-14-year-old-neighbour-defiles-sleeping

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by PrettyGist: 6:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Shame on you Bakare!!!

May you get a super dose of your crime where you'll be locked up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by jumpandpas(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2018
We're here to check the NATIVE NAME..

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by JasonScoolari: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2018
“While I was in his apartment, he offered me
a soft drink which I drank. As we were
talking, I did not know when I slept off.
When I woke up, I saw bloodstains on my
clothes. I rushed home to change my clothes.

Something tells me she's accusing the boy wrongly. It MIGHT be that she's experiencing heavy menstrual flow.
Make we look dis matter carefully before we start to call DONKEY "HORSE."

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2018
He's a bastard....
18 years already, let him face the law
Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by GentleMoney: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Castration and lifetime jail for rapists..
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by miqos02(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by latsy: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Castrate the rapist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by MrImole: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2018
This is not only bad, this is...

...very bad!

2 Likes

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by ednut1(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Everyweek at least 4 rape cases. These idiots shud be killed abeg

5 Likes

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by MrImole: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Something tells me she's accusing the boy wrongly. It MIGHT be that she's experiencing heavy menstrual flow.

You'll make a good lawyer!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Starke(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Call me for your Company incorporations and business registration.
Check the signature.
Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by kanayo76: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2018
Afonja!!!, Tufiakwa!, emeluya unu eme!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by zimukufelo: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2018
castrate him straight

1 Like

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by frankobaba(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Cut his d I c k

1 Like

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Cumtroller: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Bakare Ismail

Afonja’s never disappoint. They think with their preeks.

Coneheaded scums

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Hamilton1(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Afonjas at it again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by paix(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

I thought so too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Hamilton1(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Afonjas nd Sex ar lik 5&6

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Hamilton1(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2018
Afonjas breakin Records back to back

13 Likes

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

You stopped reading half way. Seems you are a lazy youth.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=MrImole post=72451196]

You'll make a good lawyer!

[/quote

and a good liar too.

6 Likes

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by TheKingIsHere: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2018
The police in Lagos have arrested an 18-year-old barber, Bakare Ismail for allegedly defiling his neighbour, a 14-year-old girl

Seriously what is the problem of yoruba men? Are they cursed with the spirit of rape and sexual assault? 99.99% of rape and sexual assault cases are done by them.

If you have a problem toasting a woman, go and pay ashawo na. angry

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by videkon(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2018
kill him
no two ways about it

1 Like

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by JasonScoolari: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2018
kmcutez:

You stopped reading half way. Seems you are a lazy youth.
k.
Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2018
Its a very known fact that yoruba men can't control their libido but for them to make it a habit of raping minors calls for serious attention.

If I ever have a child whether girl or boy, I'd never let a yoruba man near my child

4 Likes

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

.. So why the laceration?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Who Knocked Off Police Officer Into Canal Arraigned For Attempted Murder / Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.