Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) (55312 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by ExAngel007(f): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
A man is trending on Facebook after he expressed his thoughts towards a 14-year-old neighbour.

The user named Nsi Kak revealed that his neighbours are travelling and are trusting him with their 14-year-old daughter who can't travel with them because she has to go to school.

He went on to sexualize the girl by describing what "she's carrying front and back".

He added that he doesn't trust himself and prays that he will not "Oxlade" the girl while alone with her.

By Oxlade, the Facebook user was making reference to the singer whose sex tape recently leaked.

See his post below.

"Funny how this our neighbor is trusting me with their 14 years old daughter. Pt
Ma'am, with this thing she's carrying front and back? Hehehe, I don't trust myself.

They're traveling to village for one of their relative traditional/white wedding, they prolly gonna come back on Sunday or Monday, they can't take her along because of school.
And me? I'm staying home throughout this week because of some personal reasons. Is God not wonderful?

She was just smiling upandown, I just pray I shouldn't Oxlade this girl shea."

He Later Apologized

Hey, I apologise.

I'm wondering why this very post is getting all this reaction, it was JUST a post.

Firstly, we don't have any 14 years old girl in our compound.

Secondly, none of our neighbors is traveling anywhere.

Thirdly, I'm not at home.

I wasn't looking for any visibility or anything, I love my low key, that's the reason why I deleted the post, the fame and dragging was too much.

But y'all have something in mind, 50% of you guys that said trash about me, I feel it hypocrite.

Maybe it because I used 14 years old girl, I was just trying create something related to Oxlade recent trend. I had nothing bad in mind.

I'm sorry guys, peace should reign. ❤️

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by shilenji(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
I felt sick all of a sudden. This guy's heart and d!ck should be ripped out and fed to the fowls. The stupid parents should be dealt with too because they are mad

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by TheStakeHolder(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Let me not say what's on my mind.

lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Another paedophil spotted

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
He's on a mission to reclaim his long-lost sense which is located within the four walls of the prison cell.

After years of eating watery beans in Nigeria prison, he would have finally gotten back his lost sense and then become a motivational speaker, just as Jaruma became a philanthropist.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is how they go about raping innocent persons tho..next thing his nairaland supporters will start giving justification saying the gals clothes tempted him or that it's a false accusation..

This guy should be interrogated tho..

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by nerdfrost(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is actually sick angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by illicit(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Who gave this monkey a phone

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by LordJoffrey(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na God go punish this pedophile. It's really crazy when you think about a grown man being attracted to a 14 year old
It's just disgusting

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by luminouz(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol...

Look at the reactants up there. Surely, y'all don't believe the story is real? grin

Kai....it's just the Oxlade reference that started all his made-up stories.

Be more logical, less emotional.

Modified: I was right. Dude was just using Oxlade to catch cruise. Funny thing is the bunch of people who came for that dude are low key pedophiles themselves. I see 14-15 year old girls around here doing olosho and carrying sugar daddies. There are hardly any virgin girls anymore at that age. 14-15 year old girls are married in the Northern part of Nigeria. Are the men fuqin them from Mars? The Iranian woman who was beheaded by her husband was just 17 years old with a 3 year old kid, which means she got pregnant at 14 years old.

Till everyone is ready to apply the same rules no matter whose ox is gored, change will always be relative.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by ValCon888: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
He wants to Oxlade a small girl that is still a minor. Attempt to commit statutory rape.

He doesn't know his post is enough to get him arrested.

By the time he gets to prison, his cell Oga will "Oxlade" his ass without vaseline or spit.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by posty56: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
this bastard is a sick fool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by oilmane(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
ExAngel007:
A man is trending on Facebook after he expressed his thoughts towards a 14-year-old neighbour.

The user named Nsi Kak revealed that his neighbours are travelling and are trusting him with their 14-year-old daughter who can't travel with them because she has to go to school.

He went on to sexualize the girl by describing what "she's carrying front and back".

He added that he doesn't trust himself and prays that he will not "Oxlade" the girl while alone with her.

By Oxlade, the Facebook user was making reference to the singer whose sex tape recently leaked.

See his post below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/2/man-sexualizes-14-year-old-neighbour-entrusted-to-him-and-reveals-he-doesnt-trust-himself-not-to-touch-her.html

Just select your prison down

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fvcking idiots.

Incases like this, I blame the parents.

Why can't they leave their teen daughter with an aunt or another female?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by BigTableShaker(f): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Eh? !!

Nor be JUJU be dat?!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Aforxzy(f): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hediot.
The kind of rubbish people write makes one doubt their sanity... Paedophile.
Now he's denying everything he wrote..
Attention seekers oshi

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Calabar people and sex be like prick and pussssssy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by eyinjuege: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ba$+a£d
Paedophile werey .
Awon relatives Mr Bah. See as they look alike. They must surely be related
Na dog go chop your corpse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by ImoleNaija: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
they can't take her along because of school.
And me? I'm staying home throughout this week because of some personal reasons. Is God not wonderful?

Werey dey even bring God into his confused sexual life.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by BigTableShaker(f): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
light099:
He's on a mission to reclaim his long, lost sense which is located within the four walls of the prison cell.

After years of eating watery beans in Nigeria prison, he would have finally gotten back his lost sense and then become a motivational speaker, just as Jaruma became a philanthropist.

Haaa!
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Man is on a mission
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by 46arcadez(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
It was just a post bah?
Make that post kii you before her parents will return.

1 Like

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by davillian(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Let him face the consequences of his actions

2 Likes

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Chi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Trying To Steal A Phone From Woman’s Bag [photo] / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl / 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.