Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Clash Of Wizikid And Olamide : Fans React To 23rd December Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clash Of Wizikid And Olamide : Fans React To 23rd December Concert (835 Views)

See Why People Compare Boyspyce To Wizikid And Omahlay And Tag Next To Win Gramy / DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Wizikid And Olamide : Fans React To 23rd December Concert by MichaelRJ(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Wizikid and Olamide got fans confused about 23rd December. What is happening on 23rd December? If Olamide and Star boy are to hold a concert on the same day in lagos, which one are you likely to attend??

https://kingpostz.com

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Wizikid And Olamide : Fans React To 23rd December Concert by IntellectOzone(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lmao..... someone said dey should both shift/parkwell, when is OluwaBurna's concert

Me I'm waiting for my mains concert Simply Simi and Adekunle God my rivals

(1) (Reply)

Ushbebe Shades Burna Boy On Stage, See Reactions / WATCH: Cardi B Goes Unclad, Breastfeed Her Daughter,Kulture In New 'money' Music / 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Blue Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.