Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano (22789 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by OrientDailyNews: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
By Phil Okose , Onitsha

Irked by the speculation that his son, Master Chinedu Philip Oguaju, aged 29 years, a 400-level student of Nwa­for Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe, Oyi Local Government Area, Anambra State, commit­ted suicide over school fees last month, Mr. Ambrose Mbanefo Oguaju, has denied the specula­tion, describing it as false, untrue, deceitful and antics employed by the perpetrators of the dastardly act to create the impression that he committed suicide over school fees.

Urging the police and Governor Willie Obiano to fish out the per­petrators, Oguaju buttressed his point saying that, “his legs were broken by the attackers and the broken legs were on the ground as if he was kneeling down when he was tied to the ceiling fan in his room.

“Again, his eyes were supposed to turn white and open instead of being closed while being held by the rope tied to the ceiling fan. For a suicide of that nature to take place, the dead body will be dan­gling in the air but this one had his two legs on the floor, kneeling on the ground, as the rope was tied from his neck to the fan, just to give the impression that he committed suicide with the rope when he did not.

“The school fees they were talking about that was increased, the college did not increase any school fees and he was in teaching practice in one of the secondary schools in the area. Those in teaching practice do not pay school fees instead they are the one given money sometimes where they are teaching.

“So, there was no time it was be­cause of non-payment or increase in school fees that he committed suicide and moreover, he is a final year student. So, how come that all these years he did not commit suicide until now that he has almost completed his educational career in the institution and I can pay his school fee three-fold,” he queried.

Pleading with Governor Willie Obiano and the police to help fish out the killers, he said, “it is heart­breaking that the killers of my son did it to wicked me but God will revenge. I do not wrong any­body. They just wasted him and labelled it that he died because he could not pay school fees. What is important to the killers is not only killing him but also to give the impression that he committed suicide.”

Recalling how it happened, Oguaju said that “on the fateful day, his roommate called the phone number of my wife because I was not around and told her to come to their house, he was living off campus. When she came, she saw the corpse of my son tied to the ceiling fan.

“The roommate had reported the incident to the ’33’ police station and when the police team came, they took photogragh of the corpse and then deposited it at Apex hospital”.

“On that fateful day, at about 4.30pm, he returned from the teaching practice, took his food and was reading the Bible when the attackers struck at about 8.30pm”.

Confirming the incident, last Wednesday shortly after Oguaju briefed newsmen in Onitsha, the Divisional Police Officer incharge of ’33’ Police station, Mr. Sunday Irek, declined further comment and referred the newsmen to the State Police Public Relations Offi­cer (PPRO), Mr. Haruna Moham­med, adding that he (PPRO) had earlier issued a press statement on the incident.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/crime/sons-killers-father-begs-police/

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by iamvictorbassey: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
[Pleading with Governor Willie Obiano and the police to help fish out the killers, he said, “it is heart­breaking that the killers of my son did it to wicked me but God will revenge. I do not wrong any­body. They just wasted him and labelled it that he died because he could not pay school fees. What is important to the killers is not only killing him but also to give the impression that he committed suicide.”]

In response to that written up there. In as much as I commiserate with you for losing a son at that age, you must also know that you may have not hurt anyone but some of us youth have stepped on giant toes and associated ourselves with the wrong companies.

Let's equally assume he was innocent and he was murdered in cold blood, innocent as he may be you must understand that without a fat pocket for mobilization. You can't get the perpetrators caught in Nigeria.

The process is so frustrating, you'll give up before you start.

Condolences.

8 Likes

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by visijo(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigerians hate saying their name at the door when knocking,when you ask who is it? They will be like "it's me".. Sign of ember month..
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by teddyK(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is just so sad..
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by Jestin: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
NPF should carry out a proper investigation
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by ourfather: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by kanubiafra: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
in this country where they give orders to israel to bring nnamdi kanu. but they can't ask borno residents to bring out shecow? within nigeria territory? and borno is about 4million people?. meanwiile israel is 8 million and yet a country of 195 million was forced to withdraw its threat to attack let them send python dance 4 to israel now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by princeade86(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by ejembi28(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
Er
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by maniwanah: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
this is so painful. losing a son after all the efforts

1 Like

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by khalids: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
If na army general now...them go do proper investigation.....make them do them work ooo

3 Likes

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by obadesanre: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
May God expose the killers

1 Like

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is so touching........

1 Like

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by ridbell01(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
kanubiafra:
in this country where they give orders to israel to bring nnamdi kanu. but they can't ask borno residents to bring out shecow? within nigeria territory? and borno is about 4million people?. meanwiile israel is 8 million and yet a country of 195 million was forced to withdraw its threat to attack let them send python dance 4 to israel now?
child of Hatred

2 Likes

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by id4sho(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
shekau
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by Dominatrix4U(f): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
His father is a better detective than the police. Bunch of useless things.

1 Like

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by kanubiafra: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
ridbell01:
child of Hatred
child of lust

1 Like

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by Createu(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Help yourself..Nigeria Police won't help u
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by tossie101(f): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hm
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by doggedfighter(f): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
kanubiafra:
child of lust
Fire for fire. No time.
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by kanubiafra: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
doggedfighter:
Fire for fire. No time.
i was not born a gentleman o
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by doggedfighter(f): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
kanubiafra:
i was not born a gentleman o
I see am
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by ebuka440: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
I know this man and his dad and mom. This guy can never commit suicide. His mother deals on all kind drinks and a major distributor.
May his soul rest in peace, Amen and to his family, take heart

2 Likes

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
i think u also have a point there

iamvictorbassey:
[Pleading with Governor Willie Obiano and the police to help fish out the killers, he said, “it is heart­breaking that the killers of my son did it to wicked me but God will revenge. I do not wrong any­body. They just wasted him and labelled it that he died because he could not pay school fees. What is important to the killers is not only killing him but also to give the impression that he committed suicide.”]

In response to that written up there. In as much as I commiserate with you for losing a son at that age, you must also know that you may have not hurt anyone but some of us youth have stepped on giant toes and associated ourselves with the wrong companies.

Let's equally assume he was innocent and he was murdered in cold blood, innocent as he may be you must understand that without a fat pocket for mobilization. You can't get the perpetrators caught in Nigeria.

The process is so frustrating, you'll give up before you start.

Condolences.
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by NwaJozi: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by obytex(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Did he finished from DMGS Onitsha?
ebuka440:
I know this man and his dad and mom. This guy can never commit suicide. His mother deals on all kind drinks and a major distributor.
May his soul rest in peace, Amen and to his family, take heart
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by PalmOilDealer: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Createu:
Help yourself..Nigeria Police won't help u

CAVEAT EMPTOR: DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAMMER AT YOUR OWN RISK. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by timawoku(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
It could be depression if suicide

OR cult related if murder

Either ways

A life was lost!
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by rossychik(f): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
is that why the father is pursing his roommate up and down, he should free his roommate who took him in when other people rejected him. That is why it is difficult to be good to ones neighbor, u never can tell when they can put u in touble

1 Like

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by koolaid87: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigeria doesn't worth living in or visiting

No value for human life

That fuck1ng nation turned the bereaved into a csi officer, handling the investigation all by himself

No father deserves this

Why do we need to beg the police to do their job.

It's sickening

RIP to the lost one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Arrested With Military Kits As Troops Neutralize Terrorists. / NDLEA Arrests Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin / Serial Robber Nabbed For Stealing Less Than A Month After Prison Release. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.