Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,915 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Any Home Remedy To Cure Skin Wart. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Home Remedy To Cure Skin Wart. (653 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Skin Wart / Any Home Remedies For Scorpion Sting? / Cure Genital Wart, Herpes Simplex, Hep B & C With BHT Capsule! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Home Remedy To Cure Skin Wart. by Mizsuccess2018(f): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Good evening, I have an issue bothering me, which is skin wart..can a doctor or anyone tell me any cure to stop the growth.?
Re: Any Home Remedy To Cure Skin Wart. by Adalassy: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mizsuccess2018:
Good evening, I have an issue bothering me, which is skin wart..can a doctor or anyone tell me any cure to stop the growth.?

Send me an email adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Any Home Remedy To Cure Skin Wart. by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2018
Adalassy:

Send me an email adamslaseio@gmail.com
You seem to cure every illness... Hope you are not a scammer

1 Like

Re: Any Home Remedy To Cure Skin Wart. by Adalassy: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
You seem to cure every illness... Hope you are not a scammer

Please kindly separate the word "scammer" from me or anything that has to do with me. Thank you
Re: Any Home Remedy To Cure Skin Wart. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2018
Mizsuccess2018:
YES USE SWISSGARDE PRODUCTS FOR INFECTION,EVERYTHING WILL CLEAR,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER, 08038220168
Re: Any Home Remedy To Cure Skin Wart. by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Adalassy:

Please kindly separate the word "scammer" from me or anything that has to do with me. Thank you
Them no dey write am for face na... You cure all kind of illness
Re: Any Home Remedy To Cure Skin Wart. by dimmikel: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Call or watsapp(08101091803)
For the pink colour Postpartum Stretch marks removal cream
Cream
Natural Herbal
Stretch marks remove in 28 days
net weight:100g
[Shelf life ] 3 years
Product function
Give the skin enough moisture to keep skin elasticity and smoothness , so pregnant mothers maintain a healthy state of nature , beauty and more confident.
The main ingredient
Apple seed extract, Centella asiatica extract, wheat billet bud oil , olive oil, crambe oil, natural squalane, avocado oil
Use
1 , take the appropriate repair apple seed grain pregnancy massage cream evenly on the abdomen and so easy to long lines at pregnant .
2 , hands palms from the center of the abdomen ( below the navel position ) , since the lower the applicator gently from the center to the sides .
3, with palm clockwise massage for about 3-5 minutes to allow the skin to absorb nutrients essential ingredient .
4 , after the massage , without rinsing with water. every Morning and evening massage it ,
Postpartum tissue repair the skin is stretched , the greatest degree of stretch marks fade already formed .
Instructions for use:
1 . The best repair period is three months before the postpartum stick with ( suggested to 6 months postpartum ) , clinical trials , and post- 8 restored effectively .
2 massage : daily morning and evening there is a gentle massage of the stretch marks .
Stretching tissue after pregnancy : postpartum skin is still in serious tension . To make the skin firmer, must shrink collagen fibers

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance? / Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In Africa. / Please Help. Fear, Voice And Body Shakes Unnecessarily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.