Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) (4046 Views)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Lilian Esoro On Her Birthday, She Reacts / Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama / Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by EzegeNG: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Friendly exes are just goals! Ubi Franklin and his Ex-Wife, Lilian Esoro are giving people breakup goals as the 2 ex-partners were caught flirting with each other.

See the exchange below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ubi-franklin-flirts-with-his-ex-wife-lilian-esoro-on-ig-photos-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by fernandez1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Social media scatter there relationship so social media will do the needy
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Betakeshi: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hian, Una Go Vomit, Still Lick Am, Tufiakwa
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Betakeshi: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by servercodes001: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
The moment you include people's expectations in your love life, you'll fail

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hehehehehhe
Her opketus don de hungry my guy

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
I guess that's another story of an "unfinished love".
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
They need to take anoda chance at loving each oda again cos the chemistry is still there

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
jabor4Naija:
They need to take anoda chance at loving each oda again cos the chemistry is still there
Obviously.

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
it's obvious this two are back together from their posts

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
This Lillian go dey sabi insult person

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
AverageAnnie:
it's obvious this two are back together from their posts
Madam Average is back. Mtchew. Average Kor, remove that Average

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Stew for stupid

Aunty Lilian na wa o. You've spoilt the fun. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Madam Average is back. Mtchew. Average Kor, remove that Average

you again,, please enjoy anything average about me
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
AverageAnnie:

you again,, please enjoy anything average about me
You no see better name, n.a. average you go pick. ...mtttccccheeeeeeeewwwwwww

Annie, remove that Average
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Orla234:
Stew for stupid

Aunty Lilian na wa o. You've spoilt the fun. wink

Choosing that word 'stupid' speaks a lot about her personality

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
Y'all just get back together so we can breathe undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by hpymoment(f): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Choosing that word 'stupid' speaks a lot about her personality

Exactly! Choice of words matters a lot, in fact, we should be conscious of it always.

Na only "stupid" she see type out of the whole nice words in the world.
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by praizblog: 4:39am On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by AuntyAmope(m): 5:57am On Oct 28, 2018
Stew for stupid? undecided

Click like if you believe this girl is rude.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2018
Her sense of humour is very poor. As for Ubi Franklin am disappointed he has not moved on from this girl. A celebrity like him could get a nice looking girl better than this esoro of a lady

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2018
Please guys, what's the meaning of stew ? My female visitor used this words last night.
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Mankosi: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2018
She just kicked his arse once again....
I am ashame on his behalf.
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You no see better name, n.a. average you go pick. ...mtttccccheeeeeeeewwwwwww

Annie, remove that Average

I'm average in looks, height , wealth and fame.. I'll change it when I step up
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2018
AverageAnnie:

I'm average in looks, height , wealth and fame.. I'll change it when I step up
Sweetheart you need not call yourself that. Call yourself that which you aspire to be before you even get there

(1) (Reply)

See The Menu Handed To A Customer At A Hotel In Enugu(photo) / Former Mavin Artiste Reekado Banks Shares New Looks, Cuts Off Dreads. / Christianity Is A Bastard's Religion With No Blood Ties To Hebrew And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.