Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big (37039 Views)

Energetic Bride Melts Hearts Of Many As She Cut A Rug At Her Wedding Events / DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
He even saved the pics they took together.he should move on biko.

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Jaqenhghar: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Martinez19:
Lol. Such shabby defense and rationalisation shows you probably have the same foul character. You don't snub genuine friends that were supportive and helpful to you.
How do you know he was supoortive. Dont be quick to take sides. Some people are toxic. Who knows? Maybe he wasnt that good a friend... exploited her or so. I lhave had such an experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
itiswellandwell:
The best kind of help is helping with a free mind. Don't expect anything in return in the future. How do you achieve this? Keep up with your own hustle and double your hustle and be contended as well. Whatever the other party has when he or she is made wouldn't freak you.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
gbam!
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Xfemt(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Y'all talking poo here

I no of Messi who still carry his friends along despite so much fame nd wealth
I no of cr7 who does same
I no of nymer who is to generous to his childhood friend nd many more stars from d west

Y is Africa different

My grandmother ll say a foolish rich man ll never want u to b rich as him so u ll always server him
But d wise one ll help u so u can help others so we can all grow together

Rest on grandma
I ll forever love and cherish u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Wiinnd(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
20 friends cannot play for 20 years. But I believe in the parable that says "Make new friends, keep old ones, one is silver and the other is gold."
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by fortunechy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Don't expect much from human they can dissapoint, just do good things for the sake of Christ.......but the girl is damn ugly
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Billic:
Lol, Oracle can't be Temi A lades ex jhoor.
please what exactly is your purpose in life??
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by sarutobi: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
abdulaz:
Naso people be, once dem hit jackpot dem go cut you off sharperly especially if you’re not earning the same way they are.

Level don change nah. That’s the case.

That’s why I don’t keep friends. They are of no benefit to me.

I don’t feel indebted to anyone except my family.

There is love in sharing but there is peace when you have yours.

Hustle hard on your own, and when you make it you won’t even care again if someone likes you or not.

These are my principles cool

Exactly!

I had a friend way back who we did everything together. But during those days, i put in seriuos hustle. I did lots of stuff on the side and made several sacrifices.

Things are way better for me today but this my friend is still living in the past. Nothing much has changed for him

Now, that is not necessarily a problem, BUT all his responsibilities is now on MY HEAD! He asks for everything from his children's school fees to his house rent. This went on for years. This guy has 3 kids already and i am not even married!

At a point i got tired and just deleted his number and stopped responding to him.

I am not siding with Yemi Alade or whatever, but i am just trying to say that there are certain people you should drop along the way because they will hold you back!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
Yemi Alade former friend reveals how she cut him off after becoming big.

The twitter user @tweetoracle wrote;

With my then Good Friend , Yemi Alade at SWE BAR in 2015.
That was before she BLEW and deleted me from whatsapp, unfollowed on Twitter, stopped picking my calls despite all the assistance and push i gave her when she was just struggling on just 5K followers on Twitter.

Source:
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/10/27/yemi-alades-ex-friend-reveals-she-cut-him-off-after-becoming-big/

sort of awkward for a man to take to the social media to tell the world how an ex female friend cut you off after becoming a celebrity rather than want to stir you up on your inside to ask why your own star is not rising and desire to become a celebrity by prooving your MINISTRY someday ! If you want to continue to do back up for a celebrity artist he will never even ask you till forever because he will miss your service but until you desire you can GO but if not yet you can REMAIN.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Laple0541(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Friendship is a choice based on mutual feelings, if you feel a so called friend is neglecting you even after you had assisted her in the past, move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by poseidon12: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
That is a normal thing for Nigerians.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by alexiseagle: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
wait ooo is DAT yemi alade

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Lomprico2: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
What of your other friends that have not blown? Goan play with them na?

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Lomprico2: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Martinez19:
Lol. Such shabby defense and rationalisation shows you probably have the same foul character. You don't snub genuine friends that were supportive and helpful to you.

And if they turn a leech on you?
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Martinez19(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

How do you know he was supoortive. Dont be quick to take sides. Some people are toxic. Who knows? Maybe he wasnt that good a friend... exploited her or so. I lhave had such an experience.
How did the person I mentioned know that the guy was not supportive? I and the person I mentioned both assumed that the story is true. Whether the story is true or not, the person I mentioned gave the impression that it's alright to drop your supportive friends once you become better than them and I called her out on that. Truth is, people who defend bad deeds are likely to be guilty of such bad deeds.

It's possible that the guy could have been toxic and might have wanted to exploit her. Anyways, who all have to be careful of who we trust and I admit that there are friends that warrant such treatment.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Wesely01(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
Yemi Alade former friend reveals how she cut him off after becoming big.

The twitter user @tweetoracle wrote;

With my then Good Friend , Yemi Alade at SWE BAR in 2015.
That was before she BLEW and deleted me from whatsapp, unfollowed on Twitter, stopped picking my calls despite all the assistance and push i gave her when she was just struggling on just 5K followers on Twitter.

Source:
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/10/27/yemi-alades-ex-friend-reveals-she-cut-him-off-after-becoming-big/

That’s they way Nigeria musicians are but then may be you did something wrong to her if not just relax and wait she go soon come beg you back. You are a true fan and friend to her because when was no body you have always been there for her.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Martinez19(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lomprico2:

And if they turn a leech on you?
If they try to turn a leech, you tell them no. If they persists and are trying to manipulate you in giving them money, still say no. If it's inconvenient, block them off. Notice that they must warrant the snubbing. You don't snub them because you are a star and you are above them. Life is simple.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Biodun1929(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
This guy is an online influencer/promoter...I did business with him a few times back in 2013, and even though I was paying for the services he provided, dude was very rude. I will like to hear Yemi Alade's side of the story before I make any conclusions. She might have had good reasons for cutting him off.

If she paid for all the services rendered, she owes him nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by BluntBoy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Moral lesson: don't expect much from anyone, you might get disappointed.

Exactly.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Martinez19(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
sarutobi:

Exactly!

I had a friend way back who we did everything together. But during those days, i put in seriuos hustle. I did lots of stuff on the side and made several sacrifices.

Things are way better for me today but this my friend is still living in the past. Nothing much has changed for him

Now, that is not necessarily a problem, BUT all his responsibilities is now on MY HEAD! He asks for everything from his children's school fees to his house rent. This went on for years. This guy has 3 kids already and i am not even married!

At a point i got tired and just deleted his number and stopped responding to him.

I am not siding with Yemi Alade or whatever, but i am just trying to say that there are certain people you should drop along the way because they will hold you back!

You should stop giving that friend money and tell him "no" when he asks for money. If he doesn't want to hear "no", cut that friend off as fast as possible. People who know they don't have money and still marry and have children should not be pitied. They are mumu. Worse is when they start begging "upandan" for money to pay the bills and constituting liability to people .

Edit : you have cut him off which is good.

3 Likes

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by safarigirl(f): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
sarutobi:

Exactly!

i don't understand this idea of by force friendship

I know of a man that trained five kids with other people's money. He never helped others, but sought help from others. Is that one a friend that should be kept?

The way some people are yapping here, you would think they are all still friends with their 'day 1 niggas'.......i dare to say, nobody here is still friends with everyone they hung out with when they were kids. You will drop friends, it is normal and very human. Sometimes, you drop them unintentionally, but there is no reason why people should be made to feel guilty for moving on

I have friends that I can't relate with today, but we were tight some seven years ago. Tomorrow, somebody will say I dropped them because I blew and people that have no idea on our back story will come and be yarning dust on top my head.

This Aura cool guy is always getting dropped, first he said Miracle cut him off, today it is Yemi Alade. He is obviously the one with issues and I know of his ways very well, so I cannot blame Yemi. Auracool is an opportunist and a famewhore.

2 Likes

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Martinez19(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
safarigirl:
i don't understand this idea of by force friendship

I know of a man that trained five kids with other people's money. He never helped others, but sought help from others. Is that one a friend that should be kept?

The way some people are yapping here, you would think they are all still friends with their 'day 1 niggas'.......i dare to say, nobody here is still friends with everyone they hung out with when they were kids. You will drop friends, it is normal and very human. Sometimes, you drop them unintentionally, but there is no reason why people should be made to feel guilty for moving on

I have friends that I can't relate with today, but we were tight some seven years ago. Tomorrow, somebody will say I dropped them because I blew and people that have no idea on our back story will come and be yarning dust on top my head.

This Aura cool guy is always getting dropped, first he said Miracle cut him off, today it is Yemi Alade. He is obviously the one with issues and I know of his ways very well, so I cannot blame Yemi. Auracool is an opportunist and a famewhore.
What?! God knows my friends can't try that nonsense with. You no get money, you come marry and born pikin and you dey beg upandan. You give person money to keep for you?
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by skyisthelimit(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Such brazen display of entitlement, even coming from a fully grown male...and publicly too?.. rather sickening... I'm not surprised then because his type should even be avoided as his bitterness could breed vengeance. In life you expect less because nobody really owes you nothing, either you accept it or learn it the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Pataricatering(f): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Even from the way he put his hands on her waist and her stiff body language you already can guess the kind of friend he wanted to be ! Men can be so stupid atimes! Women render help to men everyday - you won’t see them asking the guy to off pant ! I can just imagine what she would have to put up with - unwanted grabbing etc because he was doing her small favour s - why won’t she dump your a** immediately she blew ! Mscheew
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Lomprico2: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Martinez19:
If they try to turn a leech, you tell them no. If they persists and are trying to manipulate you in giving them money, still say no. If it's inconvenient, block them off. Notice that they must warrant the snubbing. You don't snub them because you are a star and you are above them. Life is simple.

That is what she did! Blocking, snubbing all d same.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Martinez19(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lomprico2:

That is what she did! Blocking, snubbing all d same.
lol. How are you sure that she did it because he warranted it and not because fame got into her head? If he warranted it, no problem. If he didn't and she snubbed him, then she is mean.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by BotafogoJunior(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
abdulaz:
Naso people be, once dem hit jackpot dem go cut you off sharperly especially if you’re not earning the same way they are.

Level don change nah. That’s the case.

That’s why I don’t keep friends. They are of no benefit to me.

I don’t feel indebted to anyone except my family.

There is love in sharing but there is peace when you have yours.

Hustle hard on your own, and when you make it you won’t even care again if someone likes you or not.

These are my principles cool
TRASH........i said T-R-A-S-H

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Deepfreezer(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Same way that ybnl babe used to be my friend from.nl. d gal delete me after olamide sign am
How far the girl now, Olamide Don fvckk am finish.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Deepfreezer(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
I don't help girls, career wise. Just outings and good time that's all.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Deepfreezer:

How far the girl now, Olamide Don fvckk am finish.
na u knw dat one grin
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by emmyN(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
I find people that do these weak. Don't cry over someone's else's irrationality. Get value and men will honour you.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Deepfreezer(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
na u knw dat one grin
she taught she's blown up already. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' / Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family / Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.