Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,171 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big (37038 Views)

Energetic Bride Melts Hearts Of Many As She Cut A Rug At Her Wedding Events / DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Ohraykon: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
abdulaz:
Naso people be, once dem hit jackpot dem go cut you off sharperly especially if you’re not earning the same way they are.

Level don change nah. That’s the case.

That’s why I don’t keep friends. They are of no benefit to me.

I don’t feel indebted to anyone except my family.

There is love in sharing but there is peace when you have yours.

Hustle hard on your own, and when you make it you won’t even care again if someone likes you or not.

These are my principles cool
so u mean ur are an island clap for urself social media liar
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by donqx: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
fight for your life ist...that's on everything "on takeoff voice" .
* take your turn ..she makes her guap to feed her fam*
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by King44(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
An ingrate would always show signs of an ingrate cut them off before they cut you off
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by King44(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Deepfreezer:

How far the girl now, Olamide Don fvckk am finish.
lol...!!! Temi ovwase e weak me
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Deepfreezer(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
King44:
lol...!!! Temi ovwase e weak me
Where she dey now. Heard she broke up with her boyfriend back then. cheesy cheesy
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Lomprico2: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. How are you sure that she did it because he warranted it and not because fame got into her head? If he warranted it, no problem. If he didn't and she snubbed him, then she is mean.

Same way u dont know if he warranted it or not. Its a one-sided story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' / Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family / Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.