Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile (21726 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by fabinfos(f): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2018
​See excerpts of top artiste Chidinma Ekile‘s recent chat with Adetutu Audu on her rise to stardom.

You are a music star, at what point did you delve into acting?

I just got a call from Kunle Afolayan. He didn’t know before then that I wanted to act. I even asked him, ‘Why did you call me? I don’t understand.’

He told me: ‘You’re a musician; you shoot music videos,’ and from the way he saw me on screen, he thought that I would at least know a few things and if I had any challenges, he would definitely put me through. I got on set and it was one of the best things I’d ever done. I definitely loved the experience.

Can you recall some of your memorable moments since you hugged stardom?

After winning the project fame, it gave me a much-needed musical experience and career advancement. The visuals for “Emi Ni Baller” made me the first female singer to get to the number 1 position on the Naija Top 10 by MTV. Collaborations with other talented singers and producers allowed me to create truly high-quality music which was appreciated by music lovers. Again in 2012, I won the Kora Awards in the category of Best Female Act. The prize was presented to me by Didier Drogba. In 2012, I was nominated for the Best New Act of the Year and Best Pop/RnB Artiste of the Year. In 2013, I was nominated for the Channel O Music Video Awards for the Most Gifted African West and at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards for the Best Collaboration. I was nominated at the City People Entertainment Awards for the Musician of the Year (female) and Best Collaboration of the Year (Oh Baby, featuring Flavor). In 2014, I was nominated at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards for the Best Pop/ RnB Artiste of the Year, Best Music Video of the Year (Artiste and Director) and Best Collaboration.

I was nominated at the MTV Africa Music Awards 2014 for Best Female, at the Headies for Best Collaboration Video of the Year (Emi ni baller, featuring Illbliss and Tha Suspect), Best Afro Hip Hop Video. I won the Best Pop Extra Video Awards at the Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA). I won the Student Choice Best RnB /Pop Artiste of the Year at the Nigerian Oscar Award 2015.

Share with us your journey to fame

In 2010, I dared to take part in the project fame casting. Like every other participant, I arrived at the studio where all other participants were and hoped for a chance. I was lucky to be among the 17 people selected. At the end, I won the contest smiling home with valuable prizes: N2.5 million, a fancy car, and a contract for work on my personal album. I felt lucky, I felt privileged and most of all I felt favoured. At that time, there were a lot of people that were more professional in music, that were a whole lot older, so I just felt, if I could be chosen, then I must be favoured.

What were your initial challenges after you won?

Waking up one day with a lot of responsibilities like going for rehearsals, studio sessions, shows and a whole initially tough. But, as time went on, I became used to them all and allowed myself through. It was a humble experience for me.

How were you able to handle scandals that came with the fame, especially the sex tape experience?

Bad PR is also PR. I wasn’t expecting it; I mean, I knew something was going to come up sometime but not that early and definitely not something that huge but, yeah, I saw it as one of those things.

I remember talking to Sound Sultan and he was like ‘welcome to the industry’. It is difficult for a popular person to avoid scandals and gossip.

What was your growing up like?

Growing up wasn’t much fun; really, it wasn’t. I have a very strict father. There was no time to hang around with friends. I didn’t have the opportunity at that time to do what my fellow young girls were doing. But I look back at those days and I just thank God for everything because if it had not been for that, probably I won’t be where I am today. The home training was really hard. Everybody in my family loves God; it’s a very strict Christian family.

However, my family has been very supportive.

Who influenced you while growing up?

My late dad. He taught us not to let anyone intimidate us. He was the only one that could intimidate me, only my father. No one can intimidate me. Absolutely no one.

What is your advice for upcoming acts?

They need hard work, consistence, persistence, humility and they should put God first in whatever they do. It takes a whole lot more than their talents. Respect those who are before you.

What is your take on reality shows?

I think it is a great idea to empower youths. The brains behind this project meant well for the younger generation to discover their talents and make use of them. The goal of the competition is to make one know the nitty-gritty of music and learn the process to become a complete and a professional singer.

You abandoned school for a talent hunt that you weren’t sure of your chances, why did you take such a risk?

My intention was just to give it a try; I never knew I would go so far. I thought I should just get the experience and move on with my life, and no doubt about it the academy was fun; I met people from different backgrounds. I learnt a lot from the teachers. They taught me how to control my voice because I have this very loud voice and I tried so much to tune it down.

You once shared the benefits of being single on your instagram. Are you happy being single?

When you are not married is the best time to develop a close relationship with God. While there is nothing wrong with wanting to get married, one also needs to wait on the Lord while worshiping him and ministering to him. There is a special relationship between God and the single believer. God has a special anointing for the woman who is free to seek Him. Her prayer life should explode in miracles.

Share with us why you speak against dating celebrity

I just think it is a lot of headache. I am actually not a fan of celebrity relationships. I don’t know how others feel about it, but for me I am not a big fan of it. It doesn’t work for me. It can be anything, not a musician. But if God says that’s what is going to be, then who am I to argue; but as human as I am, I don’t think I will like that.

But you have been linked to different male celebrities. How do you feel reading them?

The truth is, most people assume. The public has given me so many boyfriends, and funny enough, I haven’t met some or had a conversation with them. However, I have understood that things like these are part of the business and I just have to manage it.

Why are you revealing your charitable side?

For some years now, I have been using my foundation to do quite a lot of things. I have been able to take it to some places in Africa. The last time, I think I was in Togo and I was able to do a few things with the SOS village. I hope to do more of that.

Can you share your embarrassing moment(s) with us?

Before I actually started doing music, a lot of people used to talk to me like I was younger than my actual age and it used to be really annoying. The most embarrassing situation my stature brought me was when someone ordered me to sit down during a meeting. I had to confront the person.

Describe your style

Africanness. I wear mostly African prints – aso-oke, ankara, anything that has African prints. Because the style of my music is Nigerian, my dressing has to depict that I’m Nigerian, so that is why I wear African prints.

If not music

Music was never part of the big picture until Project Fame. I’d always seen myself as a broadcaster. I wanted to be on radio.

Why do you think people take you for granted?

I smile a lot and people sometimes tend to see that as a weakness. I want to smile less.

What lesson has life taught you?

I have learnt a lot about people and how to relate with them. I have learnt a lot about how to accommodate people. I’m not such an open person but I’ve met very nice people, I have met very terrible people, I have met people who always like to take advantage; but above all, I have learnt to love people the more even with their shortcomings.

http://kikiotolu.com/why-i-dropped-out-of-school-for-project-fame-chidinma-ekile/

7 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2018
Its never too late gurl........

Learning is a continuous process..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by Houseofglam7(f): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Yada yada yada
Go back to school if you wanna undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by IamD18: 7:10am On Oct 28, 2018
You wouldn't have dropped out of the university if you were doing well academically.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2018
Most Nigeria artists are drop outs....nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by Ayoswit(f): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2018
Your talent would take you to places. Work on your talent first, then get an education later.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by YoungLionken(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2018
I admire the way you detected your calling and followed it, now your enjoying success. Some people are in school and some others have graduated with little or nothing to show... More wins miss Beautiful.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by nabegibeg: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2018
fabinfos:
​See excerpts of top artiste Chidinma Ekile‘s recent chat with Adetutu Audu on her rise to stardom.

You are a music star, at what point did you delve into acting?

I just got a call from Kunle Afolayan. He didn’t know before then that I wanted to act. I even asked him, ‘Why did you call me? I don’t understand.’

He told me: ‘You’re a musician; you shoot music videos,’ and from the way he saw me on screen, he thought that I would at least know a few things and if I had any challenges, he would definitely put me through. I got on set and it was one of the best things I’d ever done. I definitely loved the experience.

Can you recall some of your memorable moments since you hugged stardom?

After winning the project fame, it gave me a much-needed musical experience and career advancement. The visuals for “Emi Ni Baller” made me the first female singer to get to the number 1 position on the Naija Top 10 by MTV. Collaborations with other talented singers and producers allowed me to create truly high-quality music which was appreciated by music lovers. Again in 2012, I won the Kora Awards in the category of Best Female Act. The prize was presented to me by Didier Drogba. In 2012, I was nominated for the Best New Act of the Year and Best Pop/RnB Artiste of the Year. In 2013, I was nominated for the Channel O Music Video Awards for the Most Gifted African West and at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards for the Best Collaboration. I was nominated at the City People Entertainment Awards for the Musician of the Year (female) and Best Collaboration of the Year (Oh Baby, featuring Flavor). In 2014, I was nominated at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards for the Best Pop/ RnB Artiste of the Year, Best Music Video of the Year (Artiste and Director) and Best Collaboration.

I was nominated at the MTV Africa Music Awards 2014 for Best Female, at the Headies for Best Collaboration Video of the Year (Emi ni baller, featuring Illbliss and Tha Suspect), Best Afro Hip Hop Video. I won the Best Pop Extra Video Awards at the Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA). I won the Student Choice Best RnB /Pop Artiste of the Year at the Nigerian Oscar Award 2015.

Share with us your journey to fame

In 2010, I dared to take part in the project fame casting. Like every other participant, I arrived at the studio where all other participants were and hoped for a chance. I was lucky to be among the 17 people selected. At the end, I won the contest smiling home with valuable prizes: N2.5 million, a fancy car, and a contract for work on my personal album. I felt lucky, I felt privileged and most of all I felt favoured. At that time, there were a lot of people that were more professional in music, that were a whole lot older, so I just felt, if I could be chosen, then I must be favoured.

What were your initial challenges after you won?

Waking up one day with a lot of responsibilities like going for rehearsals, studio sessions, shows and a whole initially tough. But, as time went on, I became used to them all and allowed myself through. It was a humble experience for me.

How were you able to handle scandals that came with the fame, especially the sex tape experience?

Bad PR is also PR. I wasn’t expecting it; I mean, I knew something was going to come up sometime but not that early and definitely not something that huge but, yeah, I saw it as one of those things.

I remember talking to Sound Sultan and he was like ‘welcome to the industry’. It is difficult for a popular person to avoid scandals and gossip.

What was your growing up like?

Growing up wasn’t much fun; really, it wasn’t. I have a very strict father. There was no time to hang around with friends. I didn’t have the opportunity at that time to do what my fellow young girls were doing. But I look back at those days and I just thank God for everything because if it had not been for that, probably I won’t be where I am today. The home training was really hard. Everybody in my family loves God; it’s a very strict Christian family.

However, my family has been very supportive.

Who influenced you while growing up?

My late dad. He taught us not to let anyone intimidate us. He was the only one that could intimidate me, only my father. No one can intimidate me. Absolutely no one.

What is your advice for upcoming acts?

They need hard work, consistence, persistence, humility and they should put God first in whatever they do. It takes a whole lot more than their talents. Respect those who are before you.

What is your take on reality shows?

I think it is a great idea to empower youths. The brains behind this project meant well for the younger generation to discover their talents and make use of them. The goal of the competition is to make one know the nitty-gritty of music and learn the process to become a complete and a professional singer.

You abandoned school for a talent hunt that you weren’t sure of your chances, why did you take such a risk?

My intention was just to give it a try; I never knew I would go so far. I thought I should just get the experience and move on with my life, and no doubt about it the academy was fun; I met people from different backgrounds. I learnt a lot from the teachers. They taught me how to control my voice because I have this very loud voice and I tried so much to tune it down.

You once shared the benefits of being single on your instagram. Are you happy being single?

When you are not married is the best time to develop a close relationship with God. While there is nothing wrong with wanting to get married, one also needs to wait on the Lord while worshiping him and ministering to him. There is a special relationship between God and the single believer. God has a special anointing for the woman who is free to seek Him. Her prayer life should explode in miracles.

Share with us why you speak against dating celebrity

I just think it is a lot of headache. I am actually not a fan of celebrity relationships. I don’t know how others feel about it, but for me I am not a big fan of it. It doesn’t work for me. It can be anything, not a musician. But if God says that’s what is going to be, then who am I to argue; but as human as I am, I don’t think I will like that.

But you have been linked to different male celebrities. How do you feel reading them?

The truth is, most people assume. The public has given me so many boyfriends, and funny enough, I haven’t met some or had a conversation with them. However, I have understood that things like these are part of the business and I just have to manage it.

Why are you revealing your charitable side?

For some years now, I have been using my foundation to do quite a lot of things. I have been able to take it to some places in Africa. The last time, I think I was in Togo and I was able to do a few things with the SOS village. I hope to do more of that.

Can you share your embarrassing moment(s) with us?

Before I actually started doing music, a lot of people used to talk to me like I was younger than my actual age and it used to be really annoying. The most embarrassing situation my stature brought me was when someone ordered me to sit down during a meeting. I had to confront the person.

Describe your style

Africanness. I wear mostly African prints – aso-oke, ankara, anything that has African prints. Because the style of my music is Nigerian, my dressing has to depict that I’m Nigerian, so that is why I wear African prints.

If not music

Music was never part of the big picture until Project Fame. I’d always seen myself as a broadcaster. I wanted to be on radio.

Why do you think people take you for granted?

I smile a lot and people sometimes tend to see that as a weakness. I want to smile less.

What lesson has life taught you?

I have learnt a lot about people and how to relate with them. I have learnt a lot about how to accommodate people. I’m not such an open person but I’ve met very nice people, I have met very terrible people, I have met people who always like to take advantage; but above all, I have learnt to love people the more even with their shortcomings.

http://kikiotolu.com/why-i-dropped-out-of-school-for-project-fame-chidinma-ekile/

Nice one !
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by Mutecgold92(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2018
Kkkk
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by iammo(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2018
Ok, lipsrsealed the artists that rarely grant interviews releases hit song back to back, while the ones who are pro at granting interviews and posting pics on social media rarely drop any meaningful content

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by sekembaakesan(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2018
Why u no go drop out, You know book before?

Shiorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by Puth22(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2018
Get your PVC

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by cooldipo(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2018
Nigerian like me dont know what depression is
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by babyfaceafrica: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2018
IamD18:
You wouldn't have dropped out of the university if you were doing well academically.
seun dropped out of school, he was top of his class and top 5 his faculty.. abeg talk another thing

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by superlanny(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2018
truth be told this girl is beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by AnalQueenluci: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2018
chukwudimma ekile ...God is ur strength
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by wonder233: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2018
You're enjoying success, not your enjoying success
YoungLionken:
I admire the way you detected your calling and followed it, now your enjoying success. Some people are in school and some others have graduated with little or nothing to show... More wins miss Beautiful.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by qanda: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by YoungLionken(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2018
wonder233:
You're enjoying success, not your enjoying success
Another eye service on NL. Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by DONADAMS(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2018
wetin I know be say you fine

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by makinson2865: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2018
YoungLionken:

Another eye service on NL. Mtcheeew!
u get d point..

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by Mikeflows(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2018
IamD18:

Am guessing ure doing gr8 in ur academics, but who know you!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
chukwudimma ekile ...God is ur strength
We don't call a woman chukwudimma, chukwudimma is a male name. A woman's name is chidimma.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by AnalQueenluci: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Colourich:
We don't call a woman chukwudimma, chukwudimma is a male name. A woman's name is chidimma.
sorry u knw am nt frm d east but south, but chi n chukwu is dsame na?
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by SAMBARRY: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2018
IamD18:
getting good grades and being smart are 2 different things.they might look alike but they're different. Baby pink may slightly look like fusia pink but they're different.

Nigerians are always equating being able to graduate as an evidence of intelligence.

If it was about being a graduate why is a certificateless man a president and a professor HIS VICE?

why is dangote who doesn't have a university degree an employer of labour to graduates.

Why is mark zuckerberg who is another drop out earning more than professors and PhD holders?when will Nigerians realize that the world has moved beyond book knowledge or certificates and are interested in creativity ,ingenuity and discovery

What I learnt from my dissertation is that school trains you to be an employee or job seeker not an employer of labour.all what the teachers keep saying is if you have 1st class you will get a job meanwhile the ones who are creating the jobs are out of school.don't you guys reason beyond certificate?

For your information, graduates live "the average square life of go to work Monday to Friday, do home duties Saturdays and go to church on Sunday. If he misses one day out of work,e don be for am.if he is not paid one month salary, e go tell for in body meanwhile seun will sleep in his bedroom and wake up anytime he likes and money will be entering his account on a daily basis.he finish school talkless of masters?

We no know pass go to school
Go for nysc
Go for masters
Get married
Look for a job
Have a baby

Oprah Winfrey wey dey give millions of black girls scholarship for bsc,MSC or PhD na graduate?

Rihanna wey dey sponsor peoples education na graduate?

By the way I have a masters degree and I am not downplaying the role of education but Nigerians should stop the nonsense or myth,yes it has become a myth that if you don't have a degree you will not amount to much in life

Those olden days song bata mi adun kokoka to bakawe e is dead in this generation.if you are a solution provider in Nigeria and you plan well you will be a millionaire even if you no go school

There is a woman who sells food around my school years back. That woman is an illiterate .she dropped out of school in primary 3 because according to her her dad was a poor farmer who could not afford to send her to school and her mom was dead when she was younger.its that her food business she raised 3 kids who are now graduates and as we speak none of them are employed up till now. One is married and the rest are still dependent on their illiterate mom.

This woman drives a jeep and goes to UK on vacation like she's going to mile 2,why because she refused to believe the bata mi adun kokoka tinba kawe mi or resign to I dont have a degree so I cannot become successful

27 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by LisaAnne(f): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2018
nabegibeg:

Nice one !
you quoted the whole thing just to type "nice one"
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by SAMBARRY: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2018
sekembaakesan:
Why u no go drop out, You know book before?

Shiorrrrrr
stop shaming people because they are drop outs.its myopic.do you know how many people who are in the decision making processes that affect our lives,economy ,education etc are not graduates.even the so called Nigerian technocrats what have they contributed in bettering the lives of Nigerians.with all of wole Soyinka's book knowledge is he as deep as fela annikulapo?

If you're a graduate, hallelujah!!! If you're not,that is not a limitation in any shape or form.speaking of which Genevieve nnaji who is an A list actress and a force to reckon with as far as nollywood and African movie making is concerned, she's a bloody drop out but you need to see how polished ,sophisticated and coordinated she is when speaking. You will almost think she has a PhD from Cambridge university

She is even invited for international seminars as a guest speaker so what's the fuss about you no complete education, sooo? In some cases sef getting a degree limits some geniuses because school cages them to a particular routine

Davido wey get bsc for music how the certificate or book knowledge take dey useful for am?

She na for company he wan go tender his CV?

Im a teacher and what teachers fail to tell you because they don't want to own up to the truth is that school teaches you to memorize book knowledge.it also limits you in thinking out of the box.just do as I say and then be rewarded with good grades.that's no how geniuses ,inventors and innovators are made.

They have to leave school,seclude themselves away from noise and KNOW THEMSELVES to be able to make discovery.

The compulsory maths and English language as a prerequisite to enter university, how has it shaped or added to you after graduating?

Standard deviation,chi square,algebra how is it useful in the real world?

Meanwhile when you graduate and get a job like the society says,the salary is barely enough to satisfy your basic needs of feeding, houserent ,clothing,recharge card ,NEPA bills,children's school fees etc. In fact the so called masters holder will even borrow from cooperative abi thrift society to pay their children's school fees and at the end of the day live to pay bills and deal with lives challenges then when old age sets in all the money you saved or retirement money will now be what you will be using to take care of your health because of years of accumulated life's stress.what kind of life is that?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2018
Puth22:
Get your PVC
Even to Photoshop, the huger that this administration has brought to you have closed ur eyes not to see that part of the head and the ear of the rightful person on that poster is still clearly seen cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile by SAMBARRY: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2018
YoungLionken:
many youths have still not learnt life lessons.they're still lost in school following the directionless crowd then when they finish school, they will join the crowd for nysc and only a handful of them will be employed, a minute number will give themselves brain,a larger part will be in the news paper stand on Monday morning arguing about how buhari is better than yar adua while some others will still be dependent on their parents and those who dont have support system will resort to yahoo,gambling aka baba ijebu or be prostituting or engaging in human trafficking

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post / Comedian And Actor Justin Fletcher Has Died - Mr Tumble Death, Tribute &obituary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.