Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post (21734 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Gossipninja: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tonto Dikeh has reacted to Kokun Foundatiom CEO, Olakokun Adepoju's declaration that he is depressed and is thinking of committing suicide.

Earlier today, we reported that popular Nigerian philanthropist, Adepeju Olakokun, who owns Kokun Foundation, revealed that he is depresse d, and is even contemplating suicide.

Kokun had taken to his Instastory to talk about his depression and wrote; “God knows I have never been so sad and depressed this way for a very long time… I feel like committing suicide.
“I feel so much Depress.. Can’t believe this happen to me .. I am very sad and feel with pain.. God I taught you have answered my prayers… This so much for me”.

Kokun's one-time friend, Tonto Dikeh, has reacted to Kokun's declaration that he is depressed and suicidal.
She wrote: “Baby snitch you will be ok ,IJN..We praying for you”
Recall that Tonto Dikeh who was close friends with Kokun, fell out after he leaked their private chats to a boutique owner and socialite, Tundewear.

Kokun had posted Tunde’s photo on his page, hailing him for being a major sponsor of his charity, but Tonto Dikeh sent Kokun a private message declaring how much she hates Tunde and could kill him if she had the chance to.
She called Tunde gay and said she personally stops her politician friends from shopping from him. She also revealed they have never met but he has said bad things about her.

When Kokun said Tunde had donated over N5million to his charity, Tonto said she don't care, but will unfollow Kokun if the photo is still there.
Kokun then sent the chats to Tunde without knowing Tunde will publicly post it on Instagram, calling out Tonto Dikeh.
After being blasted by many for being a snitch, Kokun apologized, saying it was one of the biggest mistakes of his life.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/baby-youll-be-ok-tonto-dikeh-reacts-to-kokuns-depression-suicidal-post/

2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by neolboy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
A lot of us the common man are passing through shit everyday but with God's help we have never been depressed.

Anyone who thinks of suicide as the next option is a Coward.

Depression only last for the night but Joy comes in the morning

No quoting pls

31 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Loyalblak007(f): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by thesicilian: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kind words can go a long way in tackling depression.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by miqos02(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Seen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tonto my crush,

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Dannyblaze4040(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Is their cross let them carry it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by 553odunayo: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
may God be with him
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by godfatherx: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Depressed or seeking attention?

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by BonkoINC: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Some people just derive joy in subtle revenge.

It's not good sha. Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by kolnel: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Attention seeking kids

You don’t bring your struggles to social media

Baby snitch

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Toflez(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
weytin concern me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Godful: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
who them help

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
new way to seek attention na to come social media claim depression. oyinbo depressed pple we go just hear say dem commit suicide. fuk all these phools

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by otunde527: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
He better thank God for being alive all this while

Some person self that can not eat 3 times a day,he still want to die.what of people who sometimes don't have what to eat but still thankGod for life.na wa for him..

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Mizwisdom(f): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Baby snitch grin

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mental health is becoming a serious issue...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by mrjaydee(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mschteww

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by gaby(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tontolet, quit with trampling on a man who's down and struggling to pull himself back up...come on..

Dude is close to the edge of a cliff, don't be the one to push him over with your hurtful words.

I really hope bros struggles isn't sexually related sha...
This is Africa and Nigeria...

Keep keeping strong bro..never give up..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Smile4daddy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please what's the difference between Depression and Frustration.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by kingthreat(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
This Kokun scammer who claimed to give a beggar 50k only for the beggar to resume the next week cos she was given less than 5k. Please charity organizations should support better people not one plump dwarf that will collect big money cook one meal rice for 100 people,put it on camera and use the proceeds to buy iphone.

As for the suicide thing, I dont believe a hoot. Nigga wants to attract more sympathy and likes plus be in the news.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
And she still called him a snitch again.

Not good

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Proflere: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
nawa for this one ooo, wetin bet9ja don do me ehn.... you no fit bear am. Yet, I go still look for money play again... my own millions go come one day!!! Never give up!!! keep fighting.....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Richdad50(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
mrjaydee:
Mschteww
Savage! Let him find JESUS, the Author and Finisher of our FAITH

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Jokkarm2: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
i like this girl lips die. i can pay millions for it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post by Jflex07(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Loyalblak007:
embarassed
Your bwest looks so succulent

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian And Actor Justin Fletcher Has Died - Mr Tumble Death, Tribute &obituary / Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend / Toke Makinwa And Her Cornrows Step Out In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.