Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' (52124 Views)

Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
How the heck is this news?
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by anayolity: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
UrbanExotica:

He's richer than you tho

Your father should have masturbated you into a pit latrine where you belong...but I guess he's used to keeping garbage...sillyy ass licker!
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Last355(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Zieina:

Post your picture, ugly mofo.
I blame your mother for your lack of home training! Pig!
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
I like the way Davido laid emphasis on the ugly, she is really ugly.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by nokatakata: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Zieina:

She's neither fat nor ugly. Post your sister's pic, let's see.

i don't have sisters. don't act stupi.d to your elders and cry bullying when they phuck you up. i hope you are not underage.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by jclassiq(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
haywire07:
She seemed overjoyed by the attention she got.
But that shouldn't stop her from typing correct, clear and concise sentences .
Though the look of an ugly fat 30 , but really a brain of 17

will you shut up, man. davido really went so low and you have no issues with that damn!! what is wrong with Nigerians?
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by RadiantKiwi(f): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Khd95:
Nobody ugly,na money be fine bobo

See person wey dey call person ugly,do head like salt water turtle grin

Guy grin grin grin grin
I laughed out loud seriously when I read your comment cheesy
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by jclassiq(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
eph12:
She got what she deserved period

how did she deserve being cyber- bullyied by a supposed superstar
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by jclassiq(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
oge4real:
Next time respect your Elders. You threw a grownup shot so be happy to receive a grownup clap back.

there is nothing grown up about that childish petty clap back.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by eph12(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
jclassiq:

how did she deserve being cyber- bullyied by a supposed superstar
But supposed superstars can be bullied for free abi

1 Like

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Zieina(f): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
nokatakata:

i don't have sisters. don't act stupi.d to your elders and cry bullying when they phuck you up. i hope you are not underage.

You must have a mother. And she must be willing, surely.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Zieina(f): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Last355:
I blame your mother for your lack of home training! Pig!

Why are you hurt? You call a woman born of a man ugly and when I call you ugly too you begin to screech like a broken cricket. You are ugly.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Subonbon(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
carzola:
After all this drama
Davido will still be rich
The girl will still be broke and ugly
You that carried it on your head will stii be broke

I will keep minding my business
Till oluwa bless me...

you talk well o... Na u be God? The girl will remain poor and ugly.... Show me person wey you create so we go gather give am name... Anuofia
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by FiddyEn: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
matrix199:
Well, like they say, the truth hurts.

If you don't compose/write "your" own song then you're just a singer, not an artiste. An artiste writes and sings.

If you write songs but don't sing them, then you're just s song writer. If all you do is sing songs but don't write them, then you're a singer. If you do both, then you are an artiste.

What makes you an artiste is the ability to write and sing.

The truth really hurts.

Ok. What of when you write, sing and produce your song?
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Gemc3(f): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
But some musicians have others write songs for them and it still turns out nice. The young lady went looking for trouble with her comment. She just didn't expect it in such large quantity.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Last355(m): 1:27am On Oct 29, 2018
Zieina:

Why are you hurt? You call a woman born of a man ugly and when I call you ugly too you begin to screech like a broken cricket. You are ugly.
go preach the sermon to your fiona looking daughter and her shreck looking dad. Old hag!
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by jafol(m): 1:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Wait o why are igbo men and women always ready to attack yoruba girls. I sense they know they can't fight yoruba men so they look for easy target to pour their frustration on. Between the abisade and chioma, i know chioma ugly pass that girl, even with Davido money, she is still ugly n shapeless.

Davido you don't join biafra gang, we dey wait for u very soon it will come to ur turn.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by CuddleBear(f): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2018
anayolity:

Your father should have masturbated you into a pit latrine where you belong...but I guess he's used to keeping garbage...sillyy ass licker!
seun lalasticlala omg
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by CuddleBear(f): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2018
anayolity:

seun lalasticlala omg
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by CuddleBear(f): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2018
jafol:
Wait o why are igbo men and women always ready to attack yoruba girls. I sense they know they can't fight yoruba men so they look for easy target to pour their frustration on. Between the abisade and chioma, i know chioma ugly pass that girl, even with Davido money, she is still ugly n shapeless.

Davido you don't join biafra gang, we dey wait for u very soon it will come to ur turn.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Elpreshh18(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2018
1Sharon:
Ok, who writes Davidos songs?
Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles / Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos / Emma Nyra Wins Worst Dressed Female Celebrity Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.