Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' (52118 Views)

Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by jceaglewatch(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
And they call this bullying? Lack of proper understanding of the use of vocabulary.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by ogorwyne(f): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
What this girl needs is proper diction not social media.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by oshe111(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
If she cant handle the heat, she should leave the kitchen

Whats all these rubbish anout being a teenager and fat?

She nor knw before she threw shade at him publicly?
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by laughitall(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=carzola post=72473986]After all this drama Davido will still be rich The girl will still be broke and ugly You that carried it on your head will stii be broke
I will keep minding my business Till oluwa bless me...
exactly baba on point
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Lhimeet(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Most Nigerian girls find it very hard to type correct English shocked undecided

All they have on their mind is 'BF' and money.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Benekruku(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin grin grin

This why I detest short people

Imagine a dwarfed Ninja Turtle like Davido calling someone fat and Ugly

smh...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
matrix199:
Well, like they say, the truth hurts.

If you don't compose/write "your" own song then you're just a singer, not an artiste. An artiste writes and sings.

and an artistes who writes , perform and plays musical instruments is a musician.

we dont av em again, just fake artists copying other peoples works.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by echodrum(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
carzola:
After all this drama
Davido will still be rich
The girl will still be broke and ugly
You that carried it on your head will stii be broke

I will keep minding my business
Till oluwa bless me...

oluwa will not bless you until when you see black and call it black.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
The girl doesn't seem very bright.

However, Davido's arrogance and bad manners is common knowledge so she should not have taken a direct swipe at him. This doesn't excuse him bullying her, though. How much did he have at her age?

Oloriburuku somebody

2 Likes

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by nokatakata: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
yes you are fat and ugly. You are 17 doesn't give you the freedom to talk trash and throw shades at people and when they serve you hot hot, you cry about being bullied. If you don't want to be bullied, don't go online looking for trouble. there are many other things a 17 year old can do with a smart phone. you should be learning with the internet not forming woke and throwing shades at your elders.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by kunmiiii: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Khd95:
Nobody ugly,na money be fine bobo

See person wey dey call person ugly,do head like salt water turtle grin

grin Dude...you no serious oo, aswear down...salt water turtle kee!! cheesy grin
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by sod09(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Well she's ulgy grin grin
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Adakintroy: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
matrix199:

If you don't compose/write "your" own song then you're just a singer, not an artiste. An artiste writes and sings.

Some singers are categories as performing artist. They need not write their own songs. It's still part of the whole art family.

1 Like

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by jaxxy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
matrix199:

The gal is ignorant, there are many great artists who don’t write their songs. Sm of the greatest songs were sang by artist who didn’t write them.

When she was talking anyhow to her senior she forgot she was 17 when he gave it back to her she suddenly remembers she’s 17. Buhaha
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by safarigirl(f): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
matrix199:

If you write songs but don't sing them, then you're just s song writer. If all you do is sing songs but don't write them, then you're a singer. If you do both, then you are an artiste.

What makes you an artiste is the ability to write and sing.

The truth really hurts.
Adele doesn't write her own songs

All these things you are saying are just semantics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by matrix199(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
safarigirl:
Adele doesn't write her own songs

All these things you are saying are just semantics.

An artiste at least writes songs, but may not necessarily sing his own written songs. The point is, to be called an artiste, one must have at least written a song and sang the song.

I believe Adele has written songs before and sang them too. That makes her an artiste.

Fine, the young girl dissed him wittingly with the truth, but he overreacted by calling her senseless names because she hurt him with the truth.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Its from the comments in this thread that i realise lots of people worship Davido

2 Likes

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Last355(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
davido was right! she's ugly!!
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Felixv: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
haywire07:
She seemed overjoyed by the attention she got.
But that shouldn't stop her from typing correct, clear and concise sentences .
Though the look of an ugly fat 30 , but really a brain of 17

You ruined everything you wrote by your crass comment about her figure.

When you have kids pray none is deformed.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Davido always on the news cheesy
On d news or in d news?
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
I'll always choose wizkid over this guy. davido doesn't know how to deal with negative comments. it's not everything u respond to with aggressiveness. he needs to learn how to chill. assuming he was the one that osas said those horrible comments about he would have responded in his normal way of aggressiveness. but wizkid didn't even make a single comment about it. that's what they call MATURITY

1 Like

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Themthop09(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamD18:
I almost damaged my brain trying to read and comprehend the rubbish that girl scribbled.

Wtf?

They don't speak y'all kinda English bro. They English is different
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Zieina(f): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
People can be unreasonable with what they call ugly. She's not ugly or fat. Not entirely a beauty but not ugly either. Someone with a fresh, unbleached skin...is that what he calls ugly?
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Zieina(f): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
nokatakata:
yes you are fat and ugly. You are 17 doesn't give you the freedom to talk trash and throw shades at people and when they serve you hot hot, you cry about being bullied. If you don't want to be bullied, don't go online looking for trouble. there are many other things a 17 year old can do with a smart phone. you should be learning with the internet not forming woke and throwing shades at your elders.

She's neither fat nor ugly. Post your sister's pic, let's see.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Zieina(f): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Last355:
davido was right! she's ugly!!

Post your picture, ugly mofo.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Codes151(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
She started now she Dey complain
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by nwanwaoge(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
haywire07:
She seemed overjoyed by the attention she got.
But that shouldn't stop her from typing correct, clear and concise sentences .
Though the look of an ugly fat 30 , but really a brain of 17
you are wicked....*laughs*
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by safarigirl(f): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
matrix199:

An artiste at least writes songs, but may not necessarily sing his own written songs. The point is, to be called an artiste, one must have at least written a song and sang the song.

I believe Adele has written songs before and sang them too. That makes her an artiste.

Fine, the young girl dissed him wittingly with the truth, but he overreacted by calling her senseless names because she hurt him with the truth.
and how do you know Davido does not write songs that he doesn't sing? If I sit in my house and write a song, but fail to sing it, what does that make me?

Just because you have not heard a song he wrote does not mean he has not written one. There is no singer that has not written a song, before you become a singer, you must have written songs.
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
ugly poor olosho looking for fame by force. no he wont invest n your fat broke dirty ass
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by 1Sharon(f): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ok, who writes Davidos songs?
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by matrix199(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
safarigirl:
and how do you know Davido does not write songs that he doesn't sing? If I sit in my house and write a song, but fail to sing it, what does that make me?

Just because you have not heard a song he wrote does not mean he has not written one. There is no singer that has not written a song, before you become a singer, you must have written songs.

Maybe we should drop the argument. I seldom comment on threads like this.

I understand David was irascible in his response. But calling her fat, ugly, and broke is uncalled for, especially when he has a daughter of his own. Quite "ungentleman" of him. His response clearly hints her post hit his nerve. That goes a long way to prove he owned up to her witty allegation

I at least expect you to condemn his derogatories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) / Phyno And Ifeanyi Ubah At Ifeanyi Ubah Stadium In Anambra / Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.