Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground (1027 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground by IamTheAnswers: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2018
In case you missed this.

https://www.nairaland.com/4800810/child-walks-top-bed-afraid

So many great and good people of this forum gave us all the necessary inputs and outputs. You guys are amazing. We learned a lot. Thanks again Seun, and crews.

Thanks members and friends and guests. Thanks everyone. Most especially to the only wise God Almighty who lives in eternity and in the understanding of great things. And our lord Christ Jesus.
Re: Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground by eezeribe(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2018
You are welcome... I wish you and your family good health, happiness, peace and prosperity.
Re: Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2018
That boy is meant to be a pilot...

Don't go and force him to become a doctor ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground by olaric(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2018
I am happy for you
Re: Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground by nepapole(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Good to know.
I hope that nwaimawereykpe's comment had a positive impact too.
Re: Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2018
Congrats
Re: Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground by IamTheAnswers: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground by kalvoken(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
I am not trying to immitate nwamaikpe here, but if you ask me, I would say that ur baby could have been protesting against buhari. It just unfortunate, that he/she is not yet communicating in language you understand.

More like, if you don't promise me that you two will not vote for buhari, I won't walk on ground. Maybe she/he over hear you and your wife articulating, then he/she decided to walk on ground

Re: Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground by IamTheAnswers: 12:19am On Nov 01, 2018
Awesome
Re: Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground by chii8(f): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
The cautious mummy.
Re: Nairalanders Thanks Alot My Child Is Now Walking On The Ground by frozen70(f): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
That's nice, it's good you got back to us for the progress of your child

Now be ready to relocate all those risky items around the floor and table level

Safety should be your major concern as that child will be walking close to electric sockets and wires

Kitchen too is not left out oooh

(1) (Reply)

Bankers In The House / This Lady Is About To Give Up:is There Any Hope For Her Marriage? / Man Regains His Sight, Demands Divorce From "Ugly" Wife That Married Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.