Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! (49595 Views)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 3:15am On Oct 12, 2021
Hello friends, my daughter is very far ahead of her peers (class mates and outsiders) academically and otherwise. She started school when she was 2yrs. 3wks in school she had already knw how to write 1 to 10, A to F (I mean write not just to read).

Now she is 3yrs and she does things extraordinary. She can write 1 to 200, Aa to Zz without anybody assistance. She does her H/W alone, can read and spell two letter words. She sings a lot. I wanted her to play at least one musical instrument b4 she turns 5.

Two yrs ago, I had this vision of grooming "exceptionally intelligent" kids btw 9-12yrs to study outside their normal school curriculum. I mean a 9yr old kid in JS1 answering physics and advance maths question. Am still working on it. But my child is just 3yrs old and i am begining to be afraid. Married with two kids, an average of 30k monthly income as a private school teacher, I think, I lack the financial resources to push my daughter to where she deserves.

I need proper advice on how to guide her now.

269 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by chukwuibuipob: 3:35am On Oct 12, 2021
coolmay her Wisdom surpass Daniel's own.It a gift from above.Such a brilliant girl will gain admission to tertiary university @,15 /graduate @20

495 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 3:46am On Oct 12, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
coolmay her Wisdom surpass Daniel's own.It a gift from above.Such a brilliant girl will gain admission to tertiary university @,15 /graduate @20
AMEN

209 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Mamayam: 3:49am On Oct 12, 2021
op, no worry, na initial gragra. She go mellow.

384 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Shellsploit: 3:53am On Oct 12, 2021
woow...
reminds me of my little neice who is 3years old .she started school at 3yrs. her brain is something else. we mind what we discuss whenever shes around us. otherwise she would use it as a statement unexpected. children of this days sef..

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Holybwoy: 4:32am On Oct 12, 2021
chukwuibuipob:

There's wisdom, there's knowledge and there's understanding..

She 'understands' what she's taught, so she 'knows' and that's what makes her 'brilliant'..
Wisdom is none of that and therefore, your Solomon prayer is invalid..

You can be wise without seeing the four walls of a classroom..

Modified: since he changed it from Solomon to Daniel, please also change wisdom to knowledge..

The bible never said Daniel was wise.. only booksmart..

Wise man no go allow dem throway am inside den

259 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by JOACHINpedro: 4:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Female Newton is born!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 4:50am On Oct 12, 2021
Mamayam:
op, no worry, na initial gragra. She go mellow.
lols, you are funny

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by money121(m): 5:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Nice one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by money121(m): 5:22am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Hello friends, my first daughter is very far ahead of her peers (class mates and outsiders) academically and otherwise. She started school when she was 2yrs. 3wks in school she had already knw how to write 1 to 10, A to F (I mean write not just to read). Now she is 3yrs and she does things extraordinary. She can write 1 to 200, Aa to Zz without anybody assistance. She does her H/W alone, can read and spell two letter words. She sings a lot. I wanted her to play at least one musical instrument b4 she turns 5. Two yrs ago, I had this vision of grooming "exceptionally intelligent" kids btw 9-12yrs to study outside their normal school curriculum. I mean a 9yr old kid in JS1 answering physics and advance maths question. Am stil working on it. But my child is just 3yrs old and i am begining to be afraid. Married with two kids, an average of 30k monthly income as a private school teacher, I think, I lack the financial resources to push my daughter to where she deserves. I need proper advice on how to guide her now.
Almighty God will provide the money to take Good Care of Our Kids
But if you don't mind sir
I can assist with something for her Sch fees
Every term!
Just my part to contribute to her Success in Life
So you can Pm me let Discuss abt that sir!
Iyanu Masele God No go shame Us

*Update*

With my Little Support, So i decide to support the little Genius with 10k monthly Allowance for her Sch fees!
At least this will go A long way..
Wish her more knowledge and Understanding

Attached below payment for this Month!!

633 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Female Newton is born!
AMEN!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by beautyhd: 6:03am On Oct 12, 2021
Man, you are already blessed. Less stress from her academically.

Be ready to be jumping classes for her. Likely to graduate from primary school at age 7 or 8.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:
Hope that's ur whatsapp number?
no, my phone doesn't whatsapp. Just a small phone though!
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2021
beautyhd:
Man, you are already blessed. Less stress from her academically.

Be ready to be jumping classes for her. Likely to graduate from primary school at 7 or 8 years.
Thanks man!
yes, less stress, but jumping of class? no! I want her to go one step at a time. But i needed advise if it's proper to start teaching her things outside her scheme of Work, since she has already knew everything they are currently doing. Will i be pushing her to much? I had discussed with my wife to start teaching her addition and subtraction, and we've already prepared a timetable for that.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by money121(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

no, my phone doesn't whatsapp. Just a small phone though!
Ok sir

Check ur mail

11 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 6:22am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

Ok sir

Check ur mail
i've seen d notification, i'll check d mail using my neighbour's android phone later. They say my phone's browser is incompatible.

9 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Thanks man!
yes, less stress, but jumping of class? no! I want her to go one step at a time. But i needed advise if it's proper to start teaching her things outside her scheme of Work, since she has already knew everything they are currently doing. Will i be pushing her to much? I had discussed with my wife to start teaching her addition and subtraction, and we've already prepared a timetable for that.

I was like her. Wait for my response.

Never you make the mistake of treating her differently just because she's a genius, or whatever it is you call her.

All you have to do is expose her to materials, especially on things that sparks her interest.

Get her in a good school, and pay #100,000+ a term if that's what it takes.

At home, allow her to breath, and play with other kids. Don't deprive her of her childhood because she's brilliant.

Don't rely on her to be the one to bring your pathetic assess out from poverty.

Or build up a certain kind of expectation because she's, well, a genius.

Woe to any genius birthed by ignorant and poor folks.

It's always a tough journey for them..

226 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Mods. Please, mbok push this to frontpage. I need serious advice at this point

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by EricSmallz(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2021
The Comic Movie YOUNG SHELDON comes to mind

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Sonnobax15(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2021
cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by dreofGod(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2021
I think you should study her interest closely for now,then you can help her to nurture it. Your environment also matters.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2021
dreofGod:
I think you should study her interest closely for now,then you can help her to nurture it. Your environment also matters.
Yea, my environment is one of the factor that I am considering.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Richy4(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2021
I have to plead with you on her behalf just incase u were nursing the idea of meddling into her career in future instead of guiding her please do not...

I want you to start from now to distinguish between Guiding and Intruding/meddling, A lot of parents does not know the difference...And they don't know their boundaries...if she wants to be an engineer against your opinion of her being a doctor for example, Please do not throw parental tantrum .. May God provide for u the resources that u will use to make our genius dream come true....

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Aketi2: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

Almighty God will provide the money to take Good Care of Our Kids
But if you don't mind ma
I can assist with something for her Sch fees
Every term!
Just my part to contribute to her Success in Life
So you can Pm me let Discuss abt that ma!
Iyanu Masele God No go shame Us

There is still hope for man. May God reward you for your kind gesture.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Acidosis(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2021
While you're nurturing her to the peak, do not forget to fix yourself as well. I mean, your current salary cannot take you far. It's not easy but try and discover new ways to improve your finance. If you have to return to school, please do.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2021
Richy4:
I have to plead with you on her behalf just incase u were nursing the idea of meddling into her career in future instead of guiding her please do not...

I want you to start from now to distinguish between Guiding and Intruding/meddling, A lot of parents does not know the difference...And they don't know their boundaries...if she wants to be an engineer against your opinion of her being a doctor for example, Please do not throw parental tantrum .. May God provide for u the resources that u will use to make our genius dream come true....
thank you for that. I won't meddle in her future carreer, i'll allow her to explore every aspect of life. Music, sport, movie etc. I'll just be there to guide her. God help us!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2021
Acidosis:
While you're nurturing her to the peak, do not forget to fix yourself as well. I mean, your current salary cannot take you far. It's not easy but try and discover new ways to improve your finance. If you have to return to school, please do.
broda did u say return to school? I av a degree in Elect/Elect engineering, Anambra state university.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Acidosis(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

broda did u say return to school? I av a degree in Elect/Elect engineering, Anambra state university.

Very good. Don't stop trying because you deserve better.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by BigDawsNet: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Good one

But don't get too excited...

You need to monitor her progress...don't rush her, don't skip her class ...let nature just handle everything with steps...

Finally I will advice you channel are career line to science...

A future course to study should be

Computer Science
Computer Eng
Physics
Or Math/SATs

By age 8 let her start learning how to code!....it's important
Goodluck

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Good one

But don't get too excited...

You need to monitor her progress...don't rush her, don't skip her class ...let nature just handle everything with steps...

Finally I will advice you channel are career line to science...

A future course to study should be

Computer Science
Computer Eng
Physics
Or Math/SATs

By age 8 let her start learning how to code!....it's important
Goodluck
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.