Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage (1045 Views)

I Need A Mama For Sex Right Now / In Need Of A Wel To Do And Loving Mama For Real Satisfaction / Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by yicob(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2007
Its high time we got serious on the issue of relationship on this site cos only God knows where you will be hooked. in view of this, i want us to list those guys and gals we think we can take home to momma with the way we have been expressing our views individually. for me, the only girl i can take to my mama is, she is cool, high sense of humor and family mminded. i will give her name later.
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by mukina2: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2007
haaa not again
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by star01(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2007
9ja4eva
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by fatliar(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2007
@ ur age instead of u to start thinking about how 2 make it in life, all u can do is 2 start looking for girl u will take home 2 mama or papa
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by star01(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2007
fatliar:

@ your age instead of u to start thinking about how 2 make it in life, all u can do is 2 start looking for girl u will take home 2 mama or papa
come on G be nice for a minute n stop hurlin devastating statement on the guy, am sure he posted what came on his mind
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by mukina2: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2007
bigboi1999:

9ja4eva

wait o .is 9ja4ever female shocked cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by fatliar(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2007
check out all d thread he has created on  nl its all about girls  marraige   sex
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by star01(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2007
@fatliar

but i dnt think u should have problem with his topics , it would have been pretty much better if u try not to reply to his topic,
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by mukina2: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2007
bigboi1999:

why invade her privacy, why u want to know if she's SHE or HE , n which one u be,LSEBIAN or stra8

haaaaaaa i didnt know 9ja was a she grin

i am as straight o
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by fatliar(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2007
but i dnt think u should problem with that, it would have been prettt better if u try not to reply to his topic,
i didnt get u
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by star01(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2007
mukina2:

haaaaaaa i didnt know Nigeria was a she grin
dang,
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by star01(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2007
i mean its not necessary to reply to his topics oooooooooooooo
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by fatliar(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2007
yes sir
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by mukina2: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2007
bigboi you are new and you know 9ja4ever shocked na wa o grin

as per the nigeria  i typed 9ja but it was changed cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by star01(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2007
mukina2:

bigboi you are new and you know 9ja4ever shocked na wa o grin

as per the nigeria i typed Nigeria but it was changed cheesy
please ooooo, is it a felony to no 9eja4va?
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by mukina2: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2007
bigboi1999:

please ooooo, is it a felony to no 9eja4va?

no grin
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by fatliar(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2007
i see u r star001, star tell me why do u keep changing name
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by yicob(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2007
@ fatliar,
shd i post success/financial empowerments in romance section? Use ur sense lol!
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by jaybaby(f): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2007
fatliar:

@ your age instead of u to start thinking about how 2 make it in life, all u can do is 2 start looking for girl u will take home 2 mama or papa

buhahhahahhahahahhaahhha--I cant help the laffing
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by Creamish(f): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2007
Ive taken one home before--- he'z lipsrsealed grin
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by star01(m): 2:42am On Apr 11, 2007
fatliar:

i see you're star001, star tell me why do u keep changing name
what u talking about?
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by ceceee(f): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2007
what a topic, angry
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by iice(f): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2007
Yicob, i thought you were leaving? Welcome back lol
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by fatliar(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2007
should i post success/financial empowerments in romance section? Use your sense lol!
u should b d one using ur brain av never read any meaningful thread created by u,except talking abou girls mumu
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by IBDat(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2007
@yicob - my guy lead by example!
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by chibaby5(f): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2009
errrrrrmmmm. . .dunno yet cool
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by Gabry(f): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2009
Mine would be Steve49ja, Oyato, Thompson, timmfikk, Tufe, Baxilexi, Ituen, Sam Milla, Siena, Honeric01, Vuitton, Mustay, pop247, folly69. . . Yes. . . I think thats about it  wink
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by Natasha2(f): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2011
I'm married to a nlander already cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage by MrsChima(f): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
None.

(1) (Reply)

Will U Allow Ur Girl To Access Ur Phone? / I / Late9t Africhat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.