Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Photos: Sad Photos Of A Little Girl Forced To Do House Chores By Her Step Mum - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Sad Photos Of A Little Girl Forced To Do House Chores By Her Step Mum (905 Views)

Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife / 14-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 50-year-old Prophet In Benue State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Sad Photos Of A Little Girl Forced To Do House Chores By Her Step Mum by Nigeriapen(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
News by WWW.NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

A helpless neighbour sent the report to a popular Kenyan Facebook page.

Read below: Whoever will rescue this young girl from her stepmother will rescue her life. I think through sharing this may be someone will get a solution to take her to children’s home. Her name is Annet,she schools at ST.Monica Olepolos,vet ngong,and this place is Deptex apartments.

She is going through hell.One of her ear has turned black.Personally I don’t know how to help her,neighbours the same thing.

Her dad is so arrogant and always sides with his wife when neighbours tries to intervene.

Through the intervention of teachers the girl had been taken to children’s home but her dad brought her back. Share widely.

See more shocking photos below....

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/photos-sad-photos-of-a-little-girl-forced-to-do-house-chores-by-her-abusive-stepmother-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Sad Photos Of A Little Girl Forced To Do House Chores By Her Step Mum by Nigeriapen(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Photos: Sad Photos Of A Little Girl Forced To Do House Chores By Her Step Mum by hisgrace090: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
May our child never grow under step somebody IJN, amen!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queens Engage In Serious Fight Over Food At A Public Event. / Nnewi Under Attack From Robbers (photos) / Man Claims Giant Penis Killed Woman During Sex Sparking Police Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.