Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React (75931 Views)

The Oguike Sisters Share Christmas And Boxing Day Photos / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Chinachriss:
Umu wu nno mmimi. Very articulate and brilliant.

They could pass for Indians.

Please men, even if you're ugly, try and marry beautiful women. Come to Igbo land, they plenty inugo. Fair, dark, chocolate. Any skin tone , we get am.

There's nothing romantic and orgasmic as having seraphic daughters.

Keep on shining girls.

Igbo gals can fine but can't cook

They got the bombshells I have seen shocked

cry
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by AnalQueenluci: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
i heard ik ogbonna fathered one of the children
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by freemi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
guy my chest guy you be case grin guy my chest guy you be case
grin
Bouncingbabyboy:
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Meekdon: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by blowjob: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by freemi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
:-D
Bouncingbabyboy:
grin
Bouncingbabyboy:
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by ziculi: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
okay im proud of them being nigerian and all but seriously mehn,i donrt know this ones na
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by MrGerald(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Chinachriss:
No man is ugly as per looks. Just bute enough ike as in money, them go de rush you.
Not always true bro, woman sometimes prefer good looking guys, it gives them orgasm and happy, not always money
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by MadCow1: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Chinachriss:
Umu wu nno mmimi. Very articulate and brilliant.

They could pass for Indians.

Please men, even if you're ugly, try and marry beautiful women. Come to Igbo land, they plenty inugo. Fair, dark, chocolate. Any skin tone , we get am.

There's nothing romantic and orgasmic as having seraphic daughters.

Keep on shining girls.

Dem resemble Fulani HerdsBabe.. grin
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by yeman2012(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Rexnegro:
fans ? I think these blogger don't know what's the meaning of fans... instead for them to say people react they will say fans...which fans ? mumu bloggers , fans ko ACs ni
am telling you..sometimes I they think maybe this bloggers no they reason before posting such news on the web
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by MrGerald(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ayoswit:
These girls would become slay Queens someday.
They are already slay girls
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by sochey(f): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Toke makinwas In the making
Fine girls like me grin grin
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
this is why I must marry fine woman.. can't be ugly and my wife too will be ugly make we no go born Antichrist
hahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
guy forget that bullshit money stuff..girls are not robot..they love a handsome man..girls love getting close to handsome guys...they love waking up to handsome face and admiring it ....they love showcasing you to their friends...they love cuddling you..they love kissing you..they love screwing you...they also want cuter kids...handsome guys have more chance of getting true love than ugly guys with money... when you are already handsome..being rich is a bonus it transforms you to a god cheesy
na wao but many babes are still crushing on oshiomole cheesy nau cheesy
na money dey make a man handsome jor cheesy.
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by KcMarShalL(f): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
this is why I must marry fine woman.. can't be ugly and my wife too will be ugly make we no go born Antichrist

Biko.. my chest and cheeks dey pain me.. I no wan laff 2much

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by ugbabyh(f): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Toreddo3679:
i will just be waiting pending when their boobs pop out so as to smash any of them grin grin cool shocked

yuck! your likes should be imprisoned before you finish talking and don't give me any shit about it being a joke because this exudes from the abundance of your heart.
#klepto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
derrydinny:
These girls are beautiful o, I must marry a beautiful woman because my ugliness no get part 2
Just marry IGBO and count on me
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Mankosi: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Patiently waiting......
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Auladimeji1: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
You mean childrenchrist

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by freddurst: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Just cos they are light skinned..im not a hater.Just pro Black skin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Eberechi24(f): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
KelB:
Some producers are willing to devour them.
While we are waiting for them to ripe, niggaz don dey chop the mango with salt.
You need to be arrested to save society from another pedophile story

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by KelB(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Eberechi24:

You to be arrested to save society from another pedophile story
Come and arrest me please... I will be happy that fine geh like you arrested me
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Reminder: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
My wife always admire this BOLANLE NINALOWO dude who acted the movie with the awesome kids. She says he has a nice voice, he is cute and all, am not so jealous oh, It will pain me small shall, I would consider gym for the moment, but wont talk much. One day luckily for me, Niniola, the Marodona singer's song came on air, big round arse, curvy babe mehn, See the way I shouted, seee my babe......, I love this woman dieee. Y'all needed to see her face lmao, I lock up and later said hun do you like her song called Sticker, she just smiled and said abeg leave me joooor haha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
watching dis kids in dat movie "MY KIDS AND I" was really a thing of joy for me,d kids are so talented dat i just can't help admiring dem and wishing dey were my kids as well... especially d youngest amongst dem,she is so cute and out spoken....i guess all dis oloshos parading demselves as nollywood actress should make Dis kids dia role model

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Ayoswit(f): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

Hm

Foolish idiots, something is wrong with both of u,.. For saying this to these kids.
Typical online dumb Nigeria youths.

Not all actresses are "slayqueens"
There are reasonable ones who are married and are responsible.
You are so dumb. So been a slay queen means one is promiscuous. Chai!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Toreddo3679(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
ugbabyh:

yuck! your likes should be imprisoned before you finish talking and don't give me any shit about it being a joke because this exudes from the abundance of your heart.
#klepto
quote me again and thunder from zambia will strike you there angry angry
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Dollabiz: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
smiley
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by tossie101(f): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ayoswit:
You are so dumb. So been a slay queen means one is promiscuous. Chai!

Don't try u deny it bit.ch , that's what I meant..
Foo.l

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.