Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite (15490 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Babygiwa(f): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2018
The Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim K Idris on Friday, October 26th unveiled the new 2019 model of IVM Granite at Innoson vehicle Manufacturing Company Ltd Nnewi.

The IGP who was ably represented by DIG Agboola Oshodi-Glover during an inspection of the factory, expressed satisfaction at the level of activities going on at the factory and assured the Chairman of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Innocent Chukwuma OFR that he would personally brief the IGP on the facilities on ground and the capacity of the factory to manufacture specific operational vehicles to be used by the Nigerian Police.

DIG Oshodi Glover thereafter assured Chief Chukwuma that the Nigerian Police will patronize Innoson vehicles because of his conviction that the company has the capacity to produce world class standard vehicles.

The unveiling of the new vehicle also saw the commissioning of a new production line by the Executive Governor of Anambra State who was represented by the Deputy Governor, Dr Nkem Okeke. The Governor in his remarks appreciated the tenacity of Chief Chukwuma who against odds has persevered in his determination to put the name of Nigeria among vehicle manufacturers in the world. The Governor called for more patronage from both government and individuals as that is the only way that the vehicle company can be sustained.

Earlier during his welcome address, the Chairman of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR stated that Innoson Vehicles has come this far because of the tremendous support it has received from the Nigerian Government, most especially under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR. Chief Chukwuma stated that under the current administration, Innoson Vehicles signed a memorandum of understanding with the Nigerian Air Force and collaborated with the Nigerian Army Authority for the design, modification, manufacturing and supply of Military vehicles.

Speaking further, “Today we are unveiling our First automated production line section. This section can weld the whole body of a vehicle in four minutes as against six hours when it's done manually.

This new line will greatly increase our capacity as a company from 10,000 to 60,000 annual production units. It will also provide more jobs for our teeming population. As we strive to become one of the leading vehicle manufacturing brands, we shall keep no stone unturned in our determination to be the best.” Chief Chukwuma said.

Other dignitaries at the event include; Hon Chris Azubogu, Dame Virgy Etiaba, HRH Igwe KON Orizu CON, State Commissioners of Police from Anambra, Imo and Enugu, Members of of Anambra State Traditional Ruling Council, Captains of Industries, Members of Anambra State Chambers of Commerce and Industries etc.

The 2019 Edition of IVM Granite is in line with the latest generation of international brand of high end Pick Up. It is a wonder on wheel and has four suspension systems to withstand any terrain. It is ruggedly built for African roads. IVM Granite 2019 is equipped with luxurious and comfortable interior and has a 6 manual transmission plus indirect wire manipulation which is a technology shift system adopted for flexible shaft to control the gearshift mechanism. It is also benchmarked with NVH (Noise Vibration and Harshness) world standard assuring good performance, and the engine is turbo charged to enhance performance.

Cornel Osigwe
Head Corporate Communication
Innoson Group

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by CarGuideNG: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Great.
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by mysteriousman(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Well done innoson. I look forward to the day every component required to build a car will be produced in Nigeria. Gradually we will get there, God bless every one. God bless Nigeria

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by maxiuc(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2018

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by banio: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Nice motor abi vehicle
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by boriswole: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Is he farting in the second Picture.

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by SolnergyPower: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Commendable
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by hisgrace090: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2018
GREAT!
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2018
I'm Yoruba and will gladly support Innoson. Hopefully I will have the funds to buy me a nice vehicle.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Thisis2raw(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Good one by Innoson...
We need to patronize this business

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Sektor101(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Real pix pls
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by officialfysh(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2018
Thanks Innoson, a true Biafran!!!! God bless you

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Sgwin: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2018
I know inspector general of police will not come bad belly people

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by MrJah(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2018
Very inspirational. I love this man
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Onlinealaba(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2018
the new face of toyota hilux for naija police..lol

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by arsenalman(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2018
They should not allow this man spoil the transmission of that ride. Wicked transmissionist.

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by haconjy(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2018
At last, they have added this guy to APC member
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by okenwa101(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2018
Sektor101:
Real pix pls

Envy is worst than depression? Go start something.

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Germandude: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2018
Someone is saying am yoruba but will support innoson.is this how tribalism has eaten deep into our system. Why don't you say I ll support him because we are one nigeria.

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Born2Breed(f): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2018
I look forward to the day all government MDA and private sector will patronize only Innoson and Protech.

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by SpaceTour: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2018
Made in Anambra. Cool
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Possican(m): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2018
Without Igbos Hunger will finish the other tribe grin

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2018
Why on earth would anyone be named 'Oshodi-Glover'? Those are two different men (contemporaries at that).

Shey na the two of them fūck the same woman to spawn that lineage ni?
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by martowskin1(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2018
Germandude:
Someone is saying am yoruba but will support innoson.is this how tribalism has eaten deep into our system. Why don't you say I ll support him because we are one nigeria.

That's to show this nation is not meant to be one

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by criuze(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2018
mysteriousman:
Well done innoson. I look forward to the day every component required to build a car will be produced in Nigeria. Gradually we will get there, God bless every one. God bless Nigeria

No company is all sufficient
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by IrokoOluwere: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2018
Bolowolowo:
I'm Yoruba and will gladly support Innoson. Hopefully I will have the funds to buy me a nice vehicle.
Wtf is “I’m yoruba ,bla bla bla “
What are you insinuating? What fuckery is this ?
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by NwaJozi: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Nice one
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Germandude:
THE THING TIRE ME SELF, DONT KNW WHAT TO SAY... NA THEM CARRY TRIBALISM 4 HEAD
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by abdulwizzy(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2018
Bolowolowo:

So what does that mean?
Are you Chinese?
Are you Japanese?
Are you German?
But you use there product. Next time think before you comment.

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Kingsleyibeh99: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2018
My advice to Innoson is for him to expand this business. Make another factory in Abuja and Lagos along side with showrooms, export cars to close African countries before you know he'll be leading in Africa

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by McDoe(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2018
boriswole:
Is he farting in the second Picture.

How VW Lost The Rolls-Royce Brand To BMW 4 Yrs After Buying It For ₦200b / Here Are Some Likely Reasons Why Your Car Shakes / Which Is Better? Automatic Transmission Or Manual Transmission