Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. (2361 Views)

Information For N-power Tech Computer Appreciation Trainees. / N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status / Did You Honestly Think We Would Forget N-power Tech - Software And Hardware? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. by npowerng: 7:18am On Oct 29, 2018
N-Power Tech Hardware training is ongoing right now. With this training, beneficiaries will become certified service professionals skilled in the repair and maintenance of any computer device.

#NPowerTechHardware

Re: N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. by MosiPeterz(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2018
Good!!! Nice one!!!
Please when will registration for 2018 NPower graduate category commence?
Re: N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. by Youngbbt: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2018
npowerng:
N-Power Tech Hardware training is ongoing right now. With this training, beneficiaries will become certified service professionals skilled in the repair and maintenance of any computer device.

#NPowerTechHardware
where is the location in benin
Re: N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. by Cutecharlz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
where is the location?
Re: N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. by kishimi8(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Hello ,
i have a brother thats in this tech program as a beneficiary , all i hear is complaints and issues , with the training
1. no accomodation for the kebbi kano , zamfara , kano and kaduna beneficiaries, mentioned they were given classrooms to sleep in.
2. 200 naira feeding money morning afternoon and night for the duration.
3. no trasportation fare for weekly to and fro ,
4 no weekly allowances,
5. 10000 naira monthly allowance.
please after all this what are they going to get out of it , if they will be paid 10000 naira monthly, will that be enough to start the trade they are being thought??.
Re: N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. by npowerng: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
MosiPeterz:
Good!!! Nice one!!!
Please when will registration for 2018 NPower graduate category commence?

Information would be made available on that.
Stay tuned to the official N-Power social media channels

2 Likes

Re: N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. by Umar1093(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2018
My name is Umar Hamza Mohammed,thank you for the rectification of my account name,but I have not received any payment, and I have been attending my place of primary assignment, as usual please help me out.

Thanks

my NPOWER ID is: N-Teach-2017-00000729811
E-mail:umarhamza1093@gmail.com
phone no: 08106398008
Kindly treat
Re: N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. by npowerng: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Umar1093:
My name is Umar Hamza Mohammed,thank you for the rectification of my account name,but I have not received any payment, and I have been attending my place of primary assignment, as usual please help me out.

Thanks

my NPOWER ID is: N-Teach-2017-00000729811
E-mail:umarhamza1093@gmail.com
phone no: 08106398008
Kindly treat

You are welcome.

Now that your account name has been rectified, your payment issue would be resolved soon.
Re: N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. by Jacknn: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
npowerng:

Information would be made available on that.
Stay tuned to the official N-Power social media channels

Please any update yet on the Npower tech application,the site is still not opening,or is ther any oda link to register with??
Re: N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. by newspapers: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
NPower Tech Hardware 2020 Registration

https://www.jobsinnigeria.ng/npower-tech-hardware/
Re: N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. by Slickbishop(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
newspapers:
NPower Tech Hardware 2020 Registration

https://www.jobsinnigeria.ng/npower-tech-hardware/
there is nowhere for one to register

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Way Out Of Unemployment In Nigeria / Office Girl Wanted In Warri. / Job Vacancies In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.