Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? (3163 Views)

Which Celebrities Will Fit To Go Braless? / 8 Things We Think Celebrities Do, But Don't / Lady Gaga Hugged A Smelly Homeless Man. Would Nigerian Celebrities Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by dotman(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2006
celebrities are star no thought.but who is tht nigerian celebrity u love to hate.hit me up
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by luridguy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2006
well i wont love to hate this guy....... i already hate him ...... i dislike him........ he annoys me.....he so not talented .....IDRIS
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by hotangel2(f): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2006
I love to hate that guy called azuzu.
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by IAH(f): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2006
Who else if not Eedris?
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2006
idris abdulkareem angry
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by luciengrey: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2006
Eedris,Who else? He is possibly the most annoying person on the planet, so talentless. He should call himself L.L (Lame Lyrisist), he's so fake, i can't stand the guy,and the most annoying thing is that he calls himself Nigeria's greatest rapper, and he actuallly has dreams of a Grammy,can y'all believe that.
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by thelma2(f): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2006
Thank GOD i'm not da only one who thinks Idris is a WACKO. I think he should move to MARS may be the terrestial beings would love his kind of music angry
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by pacluva(f): 2:41am On Mar 08, 2006
hey who in hea luvs TUPAC wink
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by pacluva(f): 2:43am On Mar 08, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]
HEY IS THEA NE1 FROM HASTINGS NEW ZEALAND IN HEA
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by danyp(f): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2006
, tell later
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by jamilah: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2006
abeg idris has gotn evry 1,s vote already, cheesy,he is allowed,LOL,LOL,LOL,
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by afrobeat: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2006
DAMMYGLOW:

idris abdulkareem angry

I can't stand that man either, and there were some people on coll FM that I could not stand Nneka, I thnk.
I hated the sound of her voice

Lst but not least Beyonce and AShanti
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by Destiny6(f): 6:35pm On May 06, 2006
Jim Iyke!
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by eveseh(f): 9:42pm On May 09, 2006
i'll love to hate,bow wow,j.lo
jojo,paris hilton,hary duff
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by eveseh(f): 9:43pm On May 09, 2006
oops my bad,i thoguht u said every celebs,
for nigerian celebs i'll like to hate on jim iyke
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by NanaAba(f): 9:57am On May 15, 2006
Although I luv him I think Jim Iyke is de Nigerian celebtity everybody luv to hate, but why? I jus dnt understand.
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by ciaragirl(f): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2006
jim iyke
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by ADESUWA(f): 3:18am On Jun 08, 2006
paris hilton.she is so spoilt and i don't even know her job .she is just popular because of her fathers money.
in nigeria 2face because he is so full of himself
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by eveseh(f): 3:20am On Jun 08, 2006
paris hilton,genevieve nnaji
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by cheekee(f): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2006
jim iyeke,
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by LOVE4(f): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2006
Edris to the core,i cant stand his wanna-be ass.
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by SvS(f): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2006
this girl

Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by EastnEuSis(f): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2006
I hate Britney Spears, who smiles like she want to show every teeth in her mouth, what a fake smile, but I hate her husband Kevin Federline more angry

Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by BABYMO1(f): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2006
i CAN NOT STAND ASA.
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by omobusola(f): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2006
i dislike pharell no be small, what is he feelin like any way. meanwhile BABYMO i think i know u. U MUST BE OMOWO from U.J
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by Nella(f): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2006
Idris, (b cuz he's an asshole)
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by missblige(f): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2006
paris hilton,
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by Nella(f): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2006
DIS 2 people r sopposed 2 b baned 4rom wat ever dey do n b put in jail!!
1) Idris!
2) Paris hilton!
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by Efani(m): 4:22am On Aug 13, 2006
ryan gay a$$ seacreast
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by Raymand(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2006
The diffrence between celebrities and normal people is that while celebrities spend their time making money off 'normal people', 'normal people' spend their time hating celebrites!
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by onyiio(f): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2006
me, its jim Ikye.  hes such an arrogant person.  yaa he is handsome, but must he tell us, we have eyes to look and judge.
Re: Which Celebrities Do You Love To Hate? by momoney1(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2006
Francis Duru, he's too dull

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nonso Diobi, Kidnapped! / More Photos Of Yvonne Nelson´s New House / I Dont Think These Niggas Just Smoking Weed Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.