Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

What Is The Most Inhumane Act You've Ever Committed In A Game? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Most Inhumane Act You've Ever Committed In A Game? (1126 Views)

What's The Most Difficult God Of War Game You've Ever Played? / Write The Name Of A Game Starting With The Letter Of The Previous Game Mentioned / Setting Up A Game House within 72 hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Inhumane Act You've Ever Committed In A Game? by LucemFerre: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mine was
- Killing a woman that was begging me not to, in GTA vice city

- Burning Trevor alive in GTA V (though I convinced myself that he deserved it)

- Slitting the throat of my girlfriend in Far Cry 3 (though unintentional)

- Killing the humble whiner, Dwayne in GTA IV

I had to replay the last two gAmes to "correct" my mistakes. Somehow it made me feel better grin

Re: What Is The Most Inhumane Act You've Ever Committed In A Game? by LuciferYaweh: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Raping Yuuko in the presence of her daughters, Aoi & Manuka in RapeLay.

Priceless.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Inhumane Act You've Ever Committed In A Game? by mumureloaded(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
talk about real life. bro I'm a monster
Re: What Is The Most Inhumane Act You've Ever Committed In A Game? by lekjons(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Shooting down innocent civilians in Call of Duty modern warfare 2. In the mission "No Russian".

And you can't play any GTA game without committing some inhumane acts.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Inhumane Act You've Ever Committed In A Game? by LucemFerre: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
lekjons:
Shooting down innocent civilians in Call of Duty modern warfare 2. In the mission "No Russian".

Dude, you did that? I didn't I passed
Re: What Is The Most Inhumane Act You've Ever Committed In A Game? by Kokugraphics(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
I did shakole for two defenders and dribbled the keeper in PES 18
Killed Pedestrians in GTA 4
Wrecked 6 police cars in NFS most wanted 2013

Re: What Is The Most Inhumane Act You've Ever Committed In A Game? by LucemFerre: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kokugraphics:
I did shakole for two defenders and dribbled the keeper in PES 18
Killed Pedestrians in GTA 4
Wrecked 6 police cars in NFS most wanted 2013

Those are not inhumane na...

And the last one is just in-car-mane
Re: What Is The Most Inhumane Act You've Ever Committed In A Game? by Vyntra(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
i decorated a corpse with satchel bombs nd blew it sky high nd also in ac origins i bury the phylakes in the sea.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call Of Duty Mobile: Ranked Match, Am I The Only One Facing This? / Real Football 2010 Mobile Game / How Much To Fix Lens Of A Chipped PS2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.