Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

A Note To Patricia | Shontellybee - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Note To Patricia | Shontellybee (386 Views)

Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi / A Note From A Very Weary Editor To Male Writers About BOOBS / How Might Life Change If I Loved Myself For All I Feel? By Patricia Omoqui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Note To Patricia | Shontellybee by shontellybee(f): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
" A note to Patricia
"I can not love another man like I love kunle, who hurt me so much. I don't think that, I will and can ever get attracted to and by another" - from Patricia. 

A Note from Author!

Dear Patricia, I don't know what transpired between you and kunle and I don't know why he hurt you so bad but this is what I want to say to you, so listen...read more
https:///pad3qD-ed

(1) (Reply)

Comfort Zone(the Burial Place Of Gifts,talent's, Potential And Giant's) VL. 1 / The Grim Reaper / Ladies ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.