Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi (10524 Views)

"Scammer Alert" Aganyi Fidelis Ukwada New identity !!!(updated) / A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) / Beware Of What You Eat- A Short Story By Avatarmode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by Divepen1(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2020
Hi, guys. I'm sure a lot of us have at one time or the other encountered this moniker. This thread will analyse the moniker's ways. Hi, guys. I'm sure a lot of us have at one time or the other encountered this moniker. This thread will analyse the moniker's ways. Hi, guys. I'm sure a lot of us have at one time or the other encountered this moniker. This thread will analyse the moniker's ways.

Here are threads of people on Nairaland he scammed

-https://www.nairaland.com/4909726/scammer-prowl-again-fidelis-aganyi

- https://www.nairaland.com/5461900/scammer-alert-aganyi-fidelis-ukwada

2 Likes

Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by Divepen1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
People have been sending me messages to open this thread, but I feel I should make my submission before I do that.
This is not to taint or exonerate him. I’m here to tell you what I have witnessed and how I think you should deal with him.

First Meetings: Tommie

I can’t remember when we started work, but I have folders for everyone I work with. So, I checked and saw that my first work, Bluebeard story, was written on the 2nd of October, 2018. That was when he was Tommie.
Later, he brought a CBT work, rushed work. I was terrified of wasting all my energy on it and failing and losing the money. It would drain me. Moreover, I was sick. So, I canceled the job a few days later.
Nairalanders and people I know began to complain about him. But I was less concerned (My bad) because I was always trying to be a better writer and wouldn’t mind being put to the test of speed.

Coming As Google Inc.
I don’t even know if I had encountered him with other names, but then I got to chat him up or can’t remember who sent who message, but by May 6, I was doing a rewriting job for him. Cool right? Oh! We did another job that he had to pay 5k before starting.
I can’t seem to remember if we did other jobs, but he gave me one 25k word that was to be rushed like totally rushed. I couldn’t pull it off in three days and asked for more days. It was hard, and I was working in Lag then. The stress of trekking through Agege to get home and facing the mountain load of job made me weak.
Immediately he brought the job, he asked for my idea. I floated one that I once presented to a client on Fiverr, which was accepted before Fiverr pulled the plug off my account in the name of verification (it’s my delay to date...). Google Inc. loved the idea. So, as to mix it with what he wanted initially, I worked around it.
But to be candid, the only work I really pulled off in a day without many potholes was a 15k erotica... (Yeah). It was practically effortless. I think I also wrote a 60k erotica in a week. Little romance... Too much bodymance. If the middleman (outsourcer) had paid at once or well, I would have bought my first car now. When we submitted the work Google Inc gave me, the client wanted a day review. It was hard. I should have kukuma refused the job.
The client rejected it. Google Inc. didn’t show me the name, but from all indications, it was true. The client did reject the job. I expected it. He said it was as if a computer wrote (that’s one of the fiction predictions of the world. In 2040, this would be a reality). I even promised to edit the rejected work some days, but food hasn’t given me the chance.

Welcome Oadma Amaya

This February, this name came with a proposition that if I could pull off a 15k editing in 9 hours, he would give me 35k. I trusted the name immediately because I made the mistake of saving Google Inc. with Bidemi Adeoti, a character’s name in my Fortune City Series. I was on the low financially and was ready to work even if someone jams a needle in my neck. I asked for 12 hours. (Mumu boy! After I have promised myself never to accept any rushed job again. (I suck at it)
I got 1k from my friend, got enough drinks and coffee. Then, nigga set off to work. But I couldn’t meet up with the time. I asked for 3 hours extension, which on my side I met up with. But the network acted out, and I couldn’t even enjoy free Grammarly. And I also formatted the work to meet Amazon standard as requested by the client.
His plan, as I later learnt, was for me to rewrite the whole bunch. While he told me to tear it down, I had to let some of the works stay. The funniest part was that the guy he first gave the job used some software to rewrite it, and I detected it immediately.
Amaya only didn’t like the sound of the work.

Enters Larrysun

A prominent writer on this platform, my friend, Larrysun, suddenly chatted me up to know if I know any Maya, and I didn’t know any. The Maya I know was a corps member in Osun when I was about to ‘graduate’ NYSC.
He went on to tell me that he claims to know me. Surprise Paso! I told him that I couldn’t remember, but I saved his name with a character in my story. I returned to Maya, and he( at that time, we thought he was a ‘she’) said we’ve worked together. I asked if he was Tommie or Google Inc., but he denied it.
Larrysun did his research, and there were loads of accusations awaiting him on a WhatsApp group. But I had sent Maya’s work to him. Then, I got the usual rejection letter some days later. (FUNKE!!! Ah!!!)
I became silent for days and was only smiling at people. Luckily, my friend, a top-notch writer too (a nurse), was around online to make me laugh. It was fun. The bitterness sipped out.

Confrontations and Lies

He promised me a compensation of 10k. Who does that? The initial wordcount was 11k, then after my rewriting and editing, it was 15k. Can it be he was paying me for the addition?
But a wise man once said, ‘you collect your share before you ask for the cheque.’
So, our trouble started with compensation. Buroda, pay me money. No, I’m in something something country. Our network will not allow your money to travel.

Abi somehin is doing this wan ni

I was mad. I told him I would call all the gods of Nairaland- Mynd... Dominqu... Blabla and even promised to go nuclear. I didn’t tell him I would get his info and send it to EFCC, but I can actually find it and do that. But he was suspecting threat and told me he didn’t bloody care, even if Seun interfered. Who am I to misjudge a man that didn’t care?
Pay me my money! Stop speaking grammar (Read this in Qdot’s tone). The brother paid 5k and told me he would pay me the next morning. I wanted to let it go, but jobs weren’t forthcoming. Guy! I need money. So, I went back to him, and he finally paid.

Show Me Proof

When we were arguing, I told him how shady he was. This was the first client that I have ever spoken so rudely to. He couldn’t show me substantial proof that the client rejected the work.
1. I only saw the other person’s rejection message with no name
2. The other side he showed me wasn’t giving any detail about their conversation.
3. The name of the person giving out the job was different from the person that rejected the work
4. He said it’s a group work as they do on Upwork. The problem was that he showed me an example of other people and not this particular group.
I felt scammed. But I couldn’t go on with my threat because he had paid. But I promised to write this. I told him I would write out this information about him for anyone that search him online or his number. It might have been deadlier. Anger can change semantics and grammar. He told me he used the other names as troll names. Truth be told, some guys too did poor jobs for him, a lot at that.
We even went head to head, proving our achievements. Well, he is more affluent, and I can’t dispute that. He claimed he helped Larry get gigs that made him write for big companies, and I asked if he got jobs that the clients gave him links to his jobs and told him to use it as samples or those that clients put up with his names because I got all of those. I might not be a totally awesome writer, but I am good.
I only want to graduate from ‘good’ because it is a pathetic stepsister of ‘great.’ But that doesn’t give you the right to write me off. I’m not even asking for 4 naira per word. I just want to survive until the things I am doing work out. He claimed that if I were humble, he would teach me how to make millions like him.
As much as that deal was sweet, all I needed was my money.

New Job Alert!!!

Immediately he told me there was another job; the sentimental part in me wanted to run. But I’ve seen too many Scandals and Suits series to know that it was negotiation time. I told him. Brah! Pay me before I touch your job. Payment validates our contract.
He paid me, and we revised the job seven times before he finally submitted it. I loved the process, but he added money to it for the revision. He can be that kind too if you’ve gotten him by the balls. Baba writes non-fiction, and I write fiction. So, he assumes some flowery languages are lazy writing, but I didn't argue because I needed that discipline to decipher between the two.
When we were done, he wanted me to write another one. No payment, no work, I said. That’s how he got angry about spoonfeeding me. I’m like I might not be an exceptional writer, I was a five-star level writer on Fiverr. I even got tips for wonderful jobs. You can’t kill my career with depression. Only a few people in this world had held me from committing suicide.
He told me to walk. In real life, I would have looked away and let him do the walking, but since I was in my room, I simply told him I would walk.
A few days later, he chatted me up for another job. I told him to pay. He paid. The unfortunate part is that our power supply is poor, and I might have to submit his work late, but I would finish his work. We will fight, and I’m feeling bad about that, though I informed him about it yesterday.

What To Do When You Encounter Him?

1. Show Him Enough Proof That You Are Real: Let him see the people you have dealt with. Show him screenshots.
2. Collect Your Money: Please! He works better when he has paid. And don’t run away with people’s jobs or money. Keep your end of the deal.
3[b]. Don’t Spend the Money:[/b] Have the mind to return the money if he has substantial proof of the rejection.
4. Avoid His Huge Rushed Jobs: On Upwork and Fiverr, when you are approached by people ready to pay a tremendous amount of money, they assume you are the best and wouldn’t expect a single typo. But for the lower class, they might only tell you to be wary of future mistakes.

He has several numbers and emails. So, you would have a hard time catching him any. I’m sure others would drop his info. I will scout for them and drop them here.
But the above names and the following characteristic should never be forgotten.
1. Fluent American slangs.
2. Rushed jobs. Big pays
3. He won’t drop proof about himself.
4. He’s sly.
People are allowed to drop their information about him.

Known Phone Numbers
1. 0806666856
3. 080147249227

Known Nairaland Moniker

Forevermore
Vjsmiles
stevengerrard
Benthom
amazinghope
Fidelmalek
HendrixAya
MesutOzil

Angelinax

*Update* 15-6-2020

He just came to my WhatsApp thread promising to go after me and everyone I know. And I don't take threats lightly.
He used another number which he had used to chat up about needing me for a job, which I declined and referred him to a group. On the group he was disgraced out because he started making ridiculous claims, he was called a scammer etc.

- Odama Odama Benedict as a new scam GT bank account to fool writers

- Aganyi Patricia Ogam,
Fidelis Aganyi

- aganyi Fidelis Ukwada

- Keystone bank
Account number: 1004190023
Account name: AGANYI PATRICIA OGAM
Phone number: +2348154549093

2 Likes

Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by lawvelin: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2020
I once worked for this guy. Sometimes in I think 2018. He was Tommyikes. It was a 50k ebook to be completed in 3 weeks.
Then it became 30 or 35k words (can't remember which). I finished the job and he said the client had gone AWOL.
Then he came back and said that the client wanted a review. I did it.
Submitted again. And I didn't hear pim again. For a looong time. Kept trying his number and it was not going through. WhatsApp messages were not delivering. And I stopped trying.
Then I started again after a while and his number suddenly started connecting. This time, it was someone else that was answering. Somehow, I got the right contact and when I did, he told me that the client ran away with 'our' money. Lol.
Said something about compensation in the future but...
Anyhow sha. Just be careful guys.

3 Likes

Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by All4good: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2020
lawvelin:

I once worked for this guy. Sometimes in I think 2018. He was Tommyikes.
Said something about compensation in the future but...
Anyhow sha. Just be careful guys.

His phone numbers and the name in the account from which he made payments should be part of this scam report. That's the only way this report will be helpful.
The compensation blablabla is a hoax. He is doing business for a profit, so that he is duped (assumed) doesn't justify he dupes another. After all, if you had insisted he paid on delivery, would anybody know if was duped.
This type of idiots shouldn't be encouraged but rather exposed.

Shalom
Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by Divepen1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
All4good:

His phone numbers and the name in the account from which he made payments should be part of this scam report. That's the only way this report will be helpful.
The compensation blablabla is a hoax. He is doing business for a profit, so that he is duped (assumed) doesn't justify he dupes another. After all, if you had insisted he paid on delivery, would anybody know if was duped.
This type of idiots shouldn't be encouraged but rather exposed.

Shalom

I added the phone numbers with me.
Yes. Having those ones will be good too
Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by KingReads: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Divepen1:

I added the phone numbers with me.
Yes. Having those ones will be good too
Do you still write?
Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by Divepen1(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
Do you still write?
Yes ...
Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by geloorrrrdd(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2020
Divepen1:
Yes ...
Send me a PM.
Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by Divepen1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
Send me a PM.
Oh! I'm currently not available...
Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
Send me a PM.
i am a writer bro
Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by Lyydia(f): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Nice, I hope more people see this
Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by CreamIsland: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2020
Appsdope is a Scammer and disgrace to legitimate hussling persons. Lilian Emmanuel is a serial unrepentant scam artist, a shame to Nigerian ladies.

She has tried to cover her tracks by always creating new accounts and ids to cover her tracks, but her numerous ids, emails and. Monikers are clear to see her footprint all over the cyberspace hiring people to work on projects and when projects gets delivered she refuses to pay.

She has done this to so many people. Read more about the thief LILIAN EMMANUEL

Monikers being used by he/she as far back as 2013 till date:

abi20(deactivated), Kalet5, Kalet55, Flambo020, elama5, Appsdope, Ela020 the evidence are there for all to see (just 3pages and anyone can go see for themselves)

email: emiracle840@gmail.com

More than 3 differnet monikers (note I said monikers, not people) has called out this guy/lady, and yet he/she never came out to defend herself other then the usual saying "The write up isn't good enough" like seriously?

Also, wondering why his/her details haven't been blacklisted if it was already confirmed that this person is a scammer.

Pasting some direct links here noting the cries of other writers like Olawrites:

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=emiracle840%40gmail.com&search=Search
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=07062808525&board=0
https://www.nairaland.com/5311541/list-freelancers-avoid-writers-outsourcers#81014520
https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2/919#81421902
https://www.nairaland.com/5125523/need-very-good-writer-work#81015315
https://www.nairaland.com/5311541/list-freelancers-avoid-writers-outsourcers#81014335
https://www.nairaland.com/5300254/guys-beware-07062808525-fraud#80247428
https://www.nairaland.com/2600735/business-plan#38026724
https://www.nairaland.com/2578651/exportation-agro-products#37709792 (read the last line of this comment, it's so funny). Even a ascammer will call someone else a scammer.

Lilian Emmanuel is a Scammer

SHE owns this alternate account Kalet55

SHE WIKL never pay you when you work for hER

IT shall never be well with HER

SHE makeS use of this number 07062808525

HER name is Lilian Emmanuel - a Scammer.

LILIAN EMMANUEL IS THE FRAUDS NAME

liliemma579@gmail.com

Her is one example. Of her action :

I have uploaded your book to Amazon. You didn't get your money and I still get to sell the book. I'm estimating $300 for the first few months before bad reviews take over because the book itself is terrible.
Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by GiftedTitty: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
There is this guy promising to pay #1,000,000 after a year. He claims it would be used to fund an agricultural business in which writers can also get involved. Im thinking this is a scam but he promises to train upcoming writers.
I write non fiction just on paper but ive never done any business writing, Im more than eager to learn, so if his claims are true i would be killing two birds with one arrow. Learning and earning both at a time
Any advise pls
Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by Xtianart(f): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
I also wrote an ebook for him. Didn't hear back from him till today, after I submitted the work.

Re: Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi by chii8(f): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Na waooo, some people are just so terrible.

(1) (Reply)

"Last Night" / Book Marketers & Distributors In Nigeria / Tale Of A House Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.