Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? (960 Views)

How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? / I'm Losing My Only Sister / How Do I Cope With This Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
So until yesterday, I thought I was strong enough to withstand whatsoever comes my way.

Nothing prepared me for this shock of losing my dad this soon.

He left us yesterday, now it's all pain and grief.

I've cried, wailed, I've prayed... Still in shock.

Don't know how to get this in.

My dad is the loviest of all. Why did he have to leave so soon?

So many questions...

What do I do now

Rest easy daddy. You know we love you endlessly. God loves you more no doubt.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by ogawisdom(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Take heart there is no way to change what has happened.

RIP to your Dad

Don't forget that God and our Lord Jesus Christ will be your father forever.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Very sad experience but we must move on. I buried my twin boys 3weeks ago. Nearly lost their mom too but God said enough. So I know the feeling. Much grief ... but we find solace in promises of better tomorrows. Take heart.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by Eketem: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
It never goes away, with time you will cry less.
Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by madridguy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Time is a great healer. May God comfort you.
Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Accept my condolence bros.

fulaniHERDSman:
Very sad experience but we must move on. I buried my twin boys 3weeks ago. Nearly lost their mom too but God said enough. So I know the feeling. Much grief ... but we find solace in promises of better tomorrows. Take heart.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

OhmyGod!

So sorry dear.

It's well.
Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by Mumifortune: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Orla234:
So until yesterday, I thought I was strong enough to withstand whatsoever comes my way.

Nothing prepared me for this shock of losing my dad this soon.

He left us yesterday, now it's all pain and grief.

I've cried, wailed, I've prayed... Still in shock.

Don't know how to get this in.

My dad is the loviest of all. Why did he have to leave so soon?

So many questions...

What do I do now

Rest easy daddy. You know we love you endlessly. God loves you more no doubt.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

To be honest with you my sister, is a very grevious pain. U will carry this pain all ur life but the passage of time make it less grevious , that's what people say anyway.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by appsdope(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Accept my sympathy sir
Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by Chommieblaq(f): 6:12am On Oct 30, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

My sincere condolences!

To the op, time will only lessen the pain and the shock will disappear.
I have lost love ones that i cry just talking about them or remembering. You just have to be strong for your mum and siblings, the pain will lessen with time.

PS, just maybe God needed an angel and he has to be called home, keep his good name.
Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thanks everyone. Really appreciate the kind words.

This too shall pass. cry
Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Orla234:

This too shall pass. cry
It will. It's never easy. Mine passed last year and it was hard on me.
Re: How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad? by oluplus(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Orla234:

This too shall pass. cry
I've been there before so I understand the feeling. May the comfort of the holy ghost be with you and your family

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

After Waiting 80 Years A 97-year-old Woman Finally Got Her Wish To Go To Prom / Please Help, A Brother Is Going Astray / My Cousin Makes Weird Sound While Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.