Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (90210 Views)

Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by BlackManta(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Maybe I am old school and conservative however common sense states you are careful.

Ever heard fools rush where angels fear to thread?

Are you comparing parties where we deck up in our prettiest laces with Aso Ebi to eat Nigerian jollof rice with a pool party?

This is not about the harasser, this is finding the root cause of the issue and ensuring it doesn't happen again.

What if her drink was spiked and she was raped by an HIV patient? What if the slaps damaged the vision in her eyes? What if the slap burst her ear drums? What if head harvesters kidnapped her?

If she was in a decent party, no guy will chop liver and start touching or slapping her. And if he was crazy enough to do so, the security would have thrown him out with better beating or people around mass him.

We need to be really careful and be on watch. Too many insane people roaming the streets not to be conscious.

Sexual harassment can happen anywhere.

Even in the church, school, office, market etc.

Sexually perverse men can be found anywhere.

So all this talk about running away from public swimming pool is very naïve.

There have been reports of catholic priests sexually molesting little boys.
Should I also run away from Catholic Churches

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Newbielearner(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
longlong:
It's time guys start respecting girls. Let her no be no. And the girls should learn to stop putting themselves in such situations.

See, I don't see how someone can give a lady up to 6 slaps publicly in a party. In a pool for that matter.
Too much fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by greenmonk: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
BlackManta:

What is the right outfit for swimming

It's a simple question.
Why not answer it.

You don't like the idea of women going to swimming pool wearing bikini or swimsuit undecided

I wonder what you want them to wear

Please tell us.

Do you really know the difference between swimming in a pool and pool party?
Do most of you really know the meaning of party?
Do you really think everyone is free to attend any party whether invited or not?
With what is happening in present Nigeria everyone should be cautious of the company he or she keeps.
I know that some runz girls collect money to supply girls for some lewd parties so.......we don't know the full story yet.
Last line don't attend any party you are not invited or where your safety is not guaranteed.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Can't believe some of you are justifying the dude's behavior.

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by hope4nigeria(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigeria is indeed a dangerous place for women to live in, tufiakwa and some rabid mor0ns will come justify this.
wetin she find go pool party?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Daeylar:

You are one of the few human beings on this thread. kiss

Thank you jare kiss
You, jaqen and delish kiss

Thanks for the heads up sis.
Hugs

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by BlackManta(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
greenmonk:

Do you really think everyone is free to attend any party whether invited or not?
With what is happening in present Nigeria everyone should be cautious of the company he or she keeps.
I know that some runz girls collect money to supply girls for some lewd parties so.......we don't know the full story yet.
Last line don't attend any party you are not invited or where your safety is not guaranteed.

The person I quoted says that women should not wear bikinis or swimsuit to swimming pool.
So I asked for right outfit for swimming.

I'm not here for long sermon and debate.

I asked a simple question.

WHAT IS THE BEST OUTFIT FOR SWIMMING

It's a simple question that demands a simple answer.
No need for long talk.

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by BlackManta(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
greenmonk:

In conclusion, going to pool party does not give men the right to sexually harass women.

SAY NO TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

Some idiots on this thread will never speak out against sexual harassment..
They rather waste all their energy blaming the victims while perverse men go scot free.

The idiots on this thread are making it look like men have licence to sexually harass women and the victim should take all the blame, hate and mockery.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
BlackManta:

Sexual harassment can happen anywhere.

Even in the church, school, office, market etc.

Sexually perverse men can be found anywhere.

So all this talk about running away from public swimming pool is very naïve.

There have been reports of catholic priests sexually molesting little boys.
Should I also run away from Catholic Churches

I don't think I have told anyone to run away from public swimming pools; after all, I can go with my girls to swim, I can go with my husband or family members.

Same way thieves can be found anywhere. We lock up our money in banks and safe boxes to drastically reduce the rate of likelihood of theft yet we can't keep our bodies safe.

Everyone knows that the probability of a drunk driver having an accident is 99.9% higher than a sober one.

Everyone is free as they deem fit. After all, I am not the one thinking of suing someone to court after six slaps and counting.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
hope4nigeria:
wetin she find go pool party?
Not another mor0n please.
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
CheeZena:

Lame attempt at... Sarcasm or... certainly not a joke. Leaves me wondering what the "hahahahghhgfhhbvjkjj" was for.

How pathetic.

Of course, I find the fact you as a lady lack common sense as regards self preservation and dignity pathetic.

Happy partying in pools with bikini and crying blue murder when irresponsible gutter men manhandle you.

Hopefully, your body is still useful and useable when it is time to get married.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
BlackManta:

What is the right outfit for swimming

It's a simple question.
Why not answer it.

You don't like the idea of women going to swimming pool wearing bikini or swimsuit undecided

I wonder what you want them to wear

Please tell us.

We are talking pool party, you are talking swimming pool.

Decent women don't do for random pool parties.

If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

Whatever they decide to wear is totally their prerogative.

They should also be willing to bear the consequences of their actions.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Awaja(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
I only came to watch pictures,but disappointed I am .
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by BlackManta(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

We are talking pool party, you are talking swimming pool.

Decent women don't do for random pool parties.

If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

Whatever they decide to wear is totally their prerogative.

They should also be willing to bear the consequences of their actions.

90% of your comments on this thread are targeted at blaming the victims of sexual harassment.

You barely spoke out against those evil men undecided

Your comment are always about blaming the victims.

Women should bear the consequences for sexual harassment abi

How about men stop sexually harassing women or get locked up in jail when they do.

How about that for a change undecided

You think you are fighting sexual harassment when 90% of your comments are focused on blaming the victims undecided
You have not yet started fixing the problem.

Sane countries would sentence a man to jail for sexually harassing a woman.
But over here in the shithole, all we do is blame the victim while the man goes Scot free. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
BlackManta:

90% of your comments on this thread are targeted at blaming the victims of sexual harassment.

You barely spoke out against those evil men undecided

Your comment are always about blaming the victims.

Women should bear the consequences for sexual harassment abi

How about men stop sexually harassing women or get locked up in jail when they do.

How about that for a change undecided

You think you are fighting sexual harassment when 90% of your comments are focused on blaming the victims undecided
You have not yet started fixing the problem.

Sane countries would sentence a man to jail for sexually harassing a woman.
But over here in the shithole, all we do is blame the victim while the man goes Scot free. undecided

In some driving schools, they teach that assume all the other drivers apart from you are crazy.

You know what that does? It makes every driver fully responsible for their safety and road experience. You don't stubbornly face an oncoming vehicle because he is 'on your lane'.

If a man rapes/malhandles a random lady/kid/guy, we are talking business.

If a lady walked into a pool party with bikini and tells me a guy harassed her, she is on her own.

I am all for self preservation and dignity.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by babasolution: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigeria is indeed a dangerous place for women to live in, tufiakwa and some rabid mor0ns will come justify this.

woman wrapper

5 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by babasolution: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
longlong:
It's time guys start respecting girls. Let her no be no. And the girls should learn to stop putting themselves in such situations.

u dnt knw anything
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by BlackManta(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

In some driving schools, they teach that assume all the other drivers apart from you are crazy.

Sexual harassment is a serious case.

Don't equate it to driving.

All men are not perverts but those who sexually harassing women should receive serious bashing.

But unfortunately anytime it happens, the victims get 90% of the bashing....especially from folks like you undecided

Perverts are in this thread.
They will read you comments.
And since 90% of your comments are attacking the victims of sexual harassment.
The perverts on this thread will laugh.
Give you thumps up.
Tomorrow the perverts will gather more effrontery to sexually harass another woman.

You are not solving the problem.
You are adding to it.

You keep letting these evil men off hook when you attack the victims 90% of the time..

How about we change our focus and give these perverts serious bashing instead of bashing the victims every time undecided

Wouldn't that be nice for a change undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by BlackManta(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

You know what that does? It makes every driver fully responsible for their safety and road experience. You don't stubbornly face an oncoming vehicle because he is 'on your lane'.

If a lady walked into a pool party with bikini and tells me a guy harassed her, she is on her own.

Sexual harassment happens everywhere even in the church undecided

Sexual harassment can happen to any woman, even the innocent ones. undecided

People like you make it look like any lady that get sexually harassed probably has something to do with it and should take the blame.

You will barely speak out against the evil men cuz most of your bashing goes to the victims undecided

No lady deserves sexual harassment.

We should speak out against perverts.

All the victim blaming is not solving the problem.
It's adding to it.

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Ebukaokeke5: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Stand up girls and defend your rights, its your body, don't let them have it without ur consent.
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by baddosky1: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Daeylar:
Proud victim blamers and shamers
Yes it's her fault she was touched, after all, why did she go to a pool party, why did she dare wear a bikini at a pool party,

Next time she should wear a burka, lock the doors and windows of her house and dare not step out of her house.

Look at them defending sexual harassment and violence against a woman.

No wonder those useless Nigerian men are very comfortable behaving like animals.
They know there are people like this who will cover for their madness by making inane comments asking why did she go there?. Why did she wear that? what was she expecting?
Nonsense.

Proud Products of Nigerian misogynistic society
Mtchewwwww

Stop barking like a rabid dog! You women are known to whip up sentiments after having an encounter with men even when you are at fault.

It happened to me just days back when one stupid lady living in my street got into a brawl with me. Before I know what was happening, she raised her hand on me by pushing my face backward with her hands with force. I responded with a blow on her chin and scattered her fake curls from her head. After that, I still went to report her to the police and when we got to the station (as God wanted to vindicate me) the b*tch tried to fight me there in front of police officers after claiming the usual lie you women tell against a man (that I wanted to sleep with her and she refused hence my agitation against her)...the DPO cared less and ordered her to be locked up until she gets to her senses! Almost all the idiotic women in my street supported her without even wanting to know my own side of the story!

I am not proud about what I did by beating her but sometimes, you women need to be taught a lesson because when you behave like a wild animal...you get treated like one.

As for this particular story, if investigated properly, you'd find out that she was not even sexually molested in the first place. Perhaps the guy just made a pass at her and she became rude! Yes...most of you Nigerian ladies are known for that! She was probably uncouth and then thrown out of the venue as a consequence.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by johncallidon(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mekanus:
Which kain pic be dis op? Abi u dy work with minister of darkness (fashola)?
ahahahahaha

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72513475:
SAY NO TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

This is absolute nonsense.
Totally uncalled for.

She should get a good lawyer........ASAP!
shut up dia mumu.... And you have believed these rubbish story just like that, have you heard from the hotel, party organisers and the harasser?

Mumu empty head like you!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
GOD BLESS NIGERIA .....gocac
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Medunah: 12:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Elder0001:
If she had stayed in her home this wouldn't have occurred.

This is Nigeria not USA so those thoughts of lawsuits blabla...

Irresponsibility begets irresponsibility

bukatyne:

Of course, I find the fact you as a lady lack common sense as regards self preservation and dignity pathetic.

Happy partying in pools with bikini and crying blue murder when irresponsible gutter men manhandle you.

Hopefully, your body is still useful and useable when it is time to get married.

Women urged to stay at home. Women urged to cover their drinks at all times. Women urged to not get drunk around men. Women urged to not walk alone at night. Women urged to carry pepper spray. CAN WE PLEASE URGE MEN TO NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULT WOMEN?

Or do you want to tell me that men will be men and can't stop sexually harassing women?undecided
That is how one idiot on Twitter was trying to sexualize putting phones in back pockets of your trouser as a girl. Very soon, a man will come out and say he sexually assaulted a girl cos her phone was in her back pocket and it made him hor-ny.
I'm trying to understand something, pool party is for only men? and girls who are willing to be sexually harassed? Or was she supposed to swim 'fully clothed' just to keep men at bay? The same people who will say 'Nigerian girls are too uptight, they don't like to mingle' are still the ones who will blame you for getting harassed while at a party. Hypocritical lots

Comments like these makes me sick cos if you keep on encouraging men to sexually assault women who aren't decently dressed or women who put themselves in a situation to be raped, then this men won't stop there, they will also rape decently dressed women, women in hijabs, even kids because a rapist is a rapist. Are these the kind of men you want around your daughters? Or will your daughters also stay at home forever? I think not!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 30, 2018
wow..these responses really makes me scared for Nigeria

Glad my kids get to grow in a society that gives them hope

a lot of hoplessness in these responses

Nigerian youths and kids really need help

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Medunah: 1:13am On Oct 30, 2018
bukatyne:

Lmao, I saw all your comments and I was like 'Who is this ignoramus?

Equating RAPE to driving is Bull-sh¡t, no one should ever do that. You are all for self preservation and dignity, so tell me, What dignity does a man who 'forcefully has sex with a lady against her will' have? What dignity does that kind of man have, regardless of whether the woman is decently dressed or not? undecided
Let me guess, only women need the dignity and not men.
So when a woman is sexually assaulted, you will ask her how she was dressed? Because you think only women who are decently dressed during assaults deserve justice. Smh

You might as well teach your sons/brothers that it's ok to sexually assault women who put themselves in that position since y'all want to be Mad undecided Yes, tell them they can have sex with any woman against her wishes as long as she isn't decently dressed and see if they will stop there.

The more you keep on justifying rape, the more it's gonna keep on happening to both decently dressed women and indecently dressed women and before you know it, Sister Deborah, Hajiya Zainab and even You yourself is not safe!

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by icogb: 2:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Chuvin22:
Say no to violence and sexual harassment. I hope she gets justice.

This country hard.
But E hard for women pass, I swear. You don’t know what they go through everyday.
Thank you.
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Organs(m): 3:59am On Oct 30, 2018
kochila:
Joblessness

she think say na praise and worship they d do there??
mtcheeeeew

guy, try travel naaa, ordinary dubai, hustle try go naaa, make you no die for this backwardness wey Naija life put you so
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Medunah:

Women urged to stay at home. Women urged to cover their drinks at all times. Women urged to not get drunk around men. Women urged to not walk alone at night. Women urged to carry pepper spray. CAN WE PLEASE URGE MEN TO NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULT WOMEN?

Or do you want to tell me that men will be men and can't stop sexually harassing women?undecided
That is how one idiot on Twitter was trying to sexualize putting phones in back pockets of your trouser as a girl. Very soon, a man will come out and say he sexually assaulted a girl cos her phone was in her back pocket and it made him hor-ny.
I'm trying to understand something, pool party is for only men? and girls who are willing to be sexually harassed? Or was she supposed to swim 'fully clothed' just to keep men at bay? The same people who will say 'Nigerian girls are too uptight, they don't like to mingle' are still the ones who will blame you for getting harassed while at a party. Hypocritical lots

Comments like these makes me sick cos if you keep on encouraging men to sexually assault women who aren't decently dressed or women who put themselves in a situation to be raped, then this men won't stop there, they will also rape decently dressed women, women in hijabs, even kids because a rapist is a rapist. Are these the kind of men you want around your daughters? Or will your daughters also stay at home forever? I think not!

Bukatyne and I never encouraged sexual harassment or rape but the fact that you have a juvenile and sentimental brain won't allow you to see things from a bigger view.

You're just a kid

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Medunah:

Lmao, I saw all your comments and I was like 'Who is this ignoramus?

Equating RAPE to driving is Bull-sh¡t, no one should ever do that. You are all for self preservation and dignity, so tell me, What dignity does a man who 'forcefully has sex with a lady against her will' have? What dignity does that kind of man have, regardless of whether the woman is decently dressed or not? undecided
Let me guess, only women need the dignity and not men.
So when a woman is sexually assaulted, you will ask her how she was dressed? Because you think only women who are decently dressed during assaults deserve justice. Smh

You might as well teach your sons/brothers that it's ok to sexually assault women who put themselves in that position since y'all want to be Mad undecided Yes, tell them they can have sex with any woman against her wishes as long as she isn't decently dressed and see if they will stop there.

The more you keep on justifying rape, the more it's gonna keep on happening to both decently dressed women and indecently dressed women and before you know it, Sister Deborah, Hajiya Zainab and even You yourself is not safe!

Bukatyne stop replying kids who can't understand reality.

Nairaland isn't reality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.