Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously (48461 Views)

Klopp Clashes With Reporter After Calling AFCON ‘Little Tournament' / Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos) / Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by Jenniferblog(f): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
An ESPN sports reporter has undergone breast reduction surgery because she wants to be taken seriously.

24-year-old Natalia Jersonsky from Argentina, who is popularly known as Nati Jota got tired of people getting distracted because of her big boobs and not paying attention to her sports reports. She then decided to have breast reduction surgery so that during interviews people can look at her face when she speaks.

Nati who present on the ESPN 2 afternoon show 'ESPN Redes' which aimed at adolescents said: "At school when all my classmates started to blossom, mine did not initially grow and I was called 'flat-chested' and other things.

"While my pals were praying for knights in shining armour, I was asking for boobs. See, be careful what you wish for. I got them and now I am having an operation to make them smaller.

"I want people to look at my face when I speak."

The blonde presenter also added that another reason she took the decision was because her back hurts and finding clothes that fit correctly is a problem.

The ESPN reporter later shared a photo of her chest fully wrapped with bandage as she updated her followers the operation was success.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/espn-sports-reporter-reduces-her-boobs-so-that-she-can-be-taken-seriously/

1 Share

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by Jenniferblog(f): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
More

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by LuciferYaweh: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
She should be fired with immediate effect!

Her boobs is the reason she was hired in the first place.

I hate fraudulent people.

*spits angry

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by chuksville(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Boobs, boobs, boobs everywhere...

20 Likes

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by sotall(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
I wanna see the unclad before and after pictures of the boobss before I make my judgement....
undecided undecided

18 Likes

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by made4naijamusic: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by RanayP(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Kilode

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by MZEE01: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2018
I am planning on removing my eyes because is see terrible things. shocked

Can we take a minute to appreciate the animal in this picture? He is a mechanic and can run car diagnostics. smiley This should be the news we need

6 Likes

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by bewla(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2018
y
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2018
Their boobs small, they complain and pray to get bigger ones.. The thing big, they get surgery to reduce it.. Nawa o..

grin

Check my signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc

2 Likes

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by Sholaco: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2018
angry
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2018
Bold, bold move.

But ridiculously stupid to me. I'm African, afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by DeeTweenie(f): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Another man food is another man poison.

Her boobs, her concern.

1 Like

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by Heywhizzy(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Stay Natural, God has created us all perfectly but no we set goals for ourselves and try to cheat nature

A girl with fake boobs and ass will be shouting God's plan, Sharrap, is your body God's plan

2 Likes

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by mabaz(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2018
See what some girls are praying for. Na im she go reduce

1 Like

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by Mumuboy11: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2018
hmm
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by baddosky1: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Now that is who you call a serious minded woman who takes her career above her appearance. Such a woman can go any length to attain her goals and even stand by her man!

I am not surprised...she isn't NIGERIAN!

2 Likes

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2018
Best of luck to her, there are opportunities all potential individuals home and abroad can leverage on.
Ibeju Lekki; Lagos, the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects: #Dangote Refinery#Dangote Fertilizer Plant#Lekki Free Trade Zone#LA Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort#Lekki Int. Airport#Lekki Deep Sea Port#Lagos State Golf Course#Lagos Smart City#Kellogs (A multinational Manufacturing & Distribution Company)#
Owning land near prime up coming growth areas means your property has a greater chance of increasing in value at a faster rate.
Just a click away from you.
https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by AmazingELixir: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2018
lipsrsealed

Increasing and reducing boobs what is with women and boobs size anyways?
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by JoseVanMoyes: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2018
Oh Lord, I love that bweast naa.... why reduce it.

embarassed embarassed embarassed just look at what my fellow man is enjoying all by him self...
@the last picz

How I wish
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by SEONaijaExpert: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2018
Different people with different problems.

What you hate, others like. What you like others hate.

And someone somewhere will be seeking perfection, no, you can only find it in the grave.

Life itself is NOT balanced!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by sisisioge: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Welcome my sister...me and the rest of the agbalumo chest crew send our kisses kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by bettercreature(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Just like Simona Halep
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by AtikuDeman: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2018
The life sef

What some girls dey pray for, some even do implant in order to have while some dey reduce theirs, dey cry say god which kin wahala this

Humans are insatiable, lesson to learn, wherever you find yourself. ..thank God
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by kygo(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2018
medium breasts beat big mighty breasts anyday!

drops mic!
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by Xisnin(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2018
Life is not fair especially to some.
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2018
Do people stil use ESPN when we have Dailymail Football now. Meanwhile for those on dstvs with access and family package make sure u have active subscription,check my last thread to get compact sports
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by tayo4ng(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Natalia Jersonsky, Reporter Reduces Her Boobs So That She Can Be Taken Seriously by Xisnin(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2018
baddosky1:
Now that is who you call a serious minded woman who takes her career above her appearance. Such a woman can go any length to attain her goals and even stand by her man!

I am not surprised...she isn't NIGERIAN!
Don't bring man into the question.
A woman's career and man don't go together.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge / Difference Between Ballon d'Or, UEFA Best Player And FIFA World's Best / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.