Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (44604 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by samidbest001(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Am so sad, and am feeling so down now.
I just got my Passport today from VFS and most unfortunately, I was denied Visa.
The feeling is unbearable, if I remeber how much this thing has cost me

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Alepa(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sorry ...
Let’s build Nigeria together. E go better for all of us .
You can always travel out of the country for vacation when god don answer all your prayers

249 Likes 13 Shares

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Sankabson(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Its never the end Brother. You can take your time and give it another trial.. God's knows better!!

Sanusi..

90 Likes

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by QBA2DWORLD(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Which country did you apply for?

4 Likes

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by DanielOc: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Alepa:
Sorry ...
Let’s build Nigeria together. E go better for all of us .
You can always travel out of the country for vacation when god don answer all your prayers

Fear God na ....

The feeling is just so unbearable...

Like a Politician who lost an Election....

Hard luck bro....

74 Likes

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Glink2018(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nah wah! It's always painful when you consider efforts , time and resources you have put into the visa process.

Keep your hope alive and keep aspiring for more greater heights

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Atigba: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
May God give you the fortitude to bear the lost�

12 Likes

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by kunzzy4me(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sorry bros... I feel ur pain right now... Same thing happen to me and my family when we were denied US visa in 2016 ..havent spend so much money and time... Keep trying dont get pissed off...

67 Likes

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Bushentry: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
you people have being consoling this guy as if he lost someone

what if him com lost someone wetin una go kom tel am

guy if u wan die u die ooo we go still write rip in bold letter for you

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by MicroSweet(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sorry, dude. Shit happens. Might be a blessing in disguise. God knows best. You did your best to get a better life.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by dairo123: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Where you dey run to. Dey here joo make we face this 2019 and comot for hardship. I nogo do am alone. No vex.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by samidbest001(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
QBA2DWORLD:
Which country did you apply for?
I have a study invitation to Ukraine
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by samidbest001(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
kunzzy4me:
Sorry bros... I feel ur pain right now... Same thing happen to me and my family when we were denied US visa in 2016 ..havent spend so much money and time... Keep trying dont get pissed off...
Thanks so much for the kind words

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by kabbayya: 12:24am On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
Ukraine self dey deny visa, nigeria don finish, take heart bro, better luck next time

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Teaser0904(f): 12:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Bro,fire back!don't give up!Did mine thrice before i was granted.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by N0favors: 1:09am On Oct 30, 2018
Teaser0904:
Bro,fire back!don't give up!Did mine thrice before i was granted.
hmmm
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by BedLam: 2:27am On Oct 30, 2018
Wtf. Why is everyone making this guy feel he was entitled to get a visa ? Is it your country ? Anyone has the right to deny you visa or entry and you have no right, I mean single to wail about it.
Did the embassy promised you visa ?
Na wa o.
You are sad, ehen! So what? Do you think Nigeria don't deny people visa ?

That's the game of visa, you no get, you go house go relax.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Savage17: 2:35am On Oct 30, 2018
Wow
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by garux: 6:07am On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:

Can u imagine, Ukraine of all places sef. For me to travel to all those Eastern blocks and Scandinavian countries e better make I rotty here 4 naija.

They shld be happy u re going there

35 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway / Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt / 11 Reasons Why You Should Not Japa From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.